Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance the grandmother becomes “sleuthable” because of this article?

No, the grandmother is not sleuthable. Members may only discuss what she has said in an MSM article or what is said about her in the article. Beyond that, members cannot publicly sleuth her and post their findings here.

See link to The Rules in my post immediately preceding this one.

Any word on JJ's biological mom or dad? Any mention of them yet by MSM?

JJ’s biological father is Kay Woodcock’s son. KW explained that the birthmother was an addict, and they all live in Lake Charles. The Woodcocks took custody of JJ at birth, and he lived with them for his first 18 months, and then he was adopted by Charles and Lori.

Why was JJ going to school in July, and why was CV picking him up at 8:30 am? Seems late for the start of a school day. I’m assuming it was more of a daycare than school? Just curious.

3 months? Any theory on why so long? I know nothing about the potential process, but am guessing the tests and such that might be done to Alex's body are more extensive because it hadn't been spending months decomposing before they got whatever samples they could. Is that possibly why or is it that whoever does this in Gilbert that far behind or prioritizing this so low that it will be that long? MOO
My guess it's taking so long because of toxicology. Unless you know what you looking for, it can be very challenging to figure out what drug/poison could have killed someone. There are some tests for the usual suspects and if nothing is found, then it becomes a lot more challenging.

Anyone else had the thought that Alex's death could have been in retaliation for Charles' death? How did Kay even find out about it? We all learned about it from her, then had to search high and low for any information about it. Also, how does she know that Lori's parents are aware of the situation? Where is she getting her information? I also thought it odd that they found out that Lori and JJ had moved to Rexburg through "their means", I think is how she said it in the press conference. What does that mean?

'All I want is just to see those children.' Grandparents announce $20K reward for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News

You make an excellent point! I have wondered myself if there isn't truth to the custody talk too. As in the Woodcock's may have made threats they would get custody of JJ back or reverse the adoption. I believe this was the remedy she spoke of during the press conference. Only thing is they took off before they could get anything filed and served. Also, I'm not ruiling out a jilted lover scenerio with Charles and the chance that he lied in those divorce papers. Just because he said it doesn't make an ounce of it true. If I hadn't experienced something similar with an ex-spouse that lied on me and made me look like the abuser and crazy then I probably could be more inclined to believe this story hook, line, and sinker, but I have. Yes, I know Charles did end up dead, but I have a theory on that. What if he did go and start a fight, not anticipating Alex having a gun, in order to prove that they were out to hurt him or to make her look bad and it backfired horribly. What if Alex really did kill him in self defense?

What Charles claimed in the divorce papers is similar to what other people said, such as Lori's friend who claimed Lori became totally obsessed with Chad Daybell's books and the end of the world idea.

People say a lot of things, but that doesn't mean it's true. I mean, I could say someone is obsessed with this forum and that they think they are LE or PI's, but does that make it true? Much of what we know is hearsay and not factual. You'd be surprised what some people will say to get 15 mins of Fame or just to feel a part of something big with bonus points if it pans out true. It's even easier if it's done under a cloak of anonymity. I mean what do they have to lose with a lie when the burdon of proof falls on the accused?
Jmho

The word cult has been used a lot in this case by the media and on WS posts but there has been little to no evidence provided showing there was an actual cult. The Idaho police even said as much in one of their statements.

Does anyone have any real evidence of either of them trying to run a cult or to acquire a cult-like following?

It is clear they both held uncommon beliefs but running a cult seems to be a huge stretch.
Can you link the Idaho police statement stating no cult that you mention?

So sounds like at some point Lori told JJ he is going to go visit grandma. Because neighbor claims JJ was the one who told them he is going to go visit grandma. Neighbor also thinks he saw Lori and Alex packing when they took off, not Lori and Chad. So where was Chad?

In Vegas sorting out the weddings? Has anyone found Chad and Lori's wedding yet? It is supposed to have taken place weeks after Tammy's death and she died on the 19th October so early November? If we could find out where they married it may help locate the kids.

If those "followers" have not broken the law, then they are whacky, but not part of this particular case. Look into the followers, sure... but I saw a disturbing trend in people being annoyed because they want the church to do something more than they are doing. They really can't do anything because they know only as much as we do.
Re your last sentence, we don't know that though do we?

People say a lot of things, but that doesn't mean it's true. I mean, I could say someone is obsessed with this forum and that they think they are LE or PI's, but does that make it true? Much of what we know is hearsay and not factual. You'd be surprised what some people will say to get 15 mins of Fame or just to feel a part of something big with bonus points if it pans out true. It's even easier if it's done under a cloak of anonymity. I mean what do they have to lose with a lie when the burdon of proof falls on the accused?
Jmho
Most of what we quote is factual from MSM and LE. The rest is speculation or what we can sleuth.

Case of 2 missing kids grows to include deaths, cult rumors
Case of 2 missing kids grows to include deaths, cult rumors
By REBECCA BOONEyesterday

"BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Two dead spouses, two missing children and rumors of a cult. Confusion is growing around a series of mysterious deaths and the disappearances of a 7-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl that tie back to a couple who have since vanished themselves.

Joshua “JJ” Vallow and Tylee Ryan haven’t been seen since September. Lori Vallow and her husband, Chad Daybell, never reported them missing and disappeared soon after being questioned about the children. What has followed is a twisted tale spanning two states that revealed the deaths of both their previous spouses, the couple’s doomsday beliefs and children who slowly slipped away from relatives who are desperate to find them."

More at link

"Julie Rowe, a self-described “visionary” and “energy worker” who says she has long been friends with Daybell, uploaded a video on her website defending him and claiming his innocence in the children’s disappearances and the death of his previous wife. She said Daybell repeatedly told her he had a vision of Tammy’s death. Rowe claimed to have the same vision.

“My angels tell me that Chad Daybell is being falsely accused of the suspicious death of his wife,” she said in the video. “I have talked to Tammy’s spirit.”

More at link.

Last edited:
In Vegas sorting out the weddings? Has anyone found Chad and Lori's wedding yet? It is supposed to have taken place weeks after Tammy's death and she died on the 19th October so early November? If we could find out where they married it may help locate the kids.

As far as I am aware, no official wedding license has been located for Lori and Chad. There has been speculation that the wedding occurred in Hawaii, but this has not been confirmed in MSM. Some even wonder if a marriage license was issued or if they simply had a spiritual marriage. Time will tell. MOO.

Most of what we quote is factual from MSM and LE. The rest is speculation or what we can sleuth.
Well we all know MSM isn't the most reliable and LE investigate what they deem as suspicious all the time. That still doesn't make it fact. I think as this case moves forward and more comes out that people may understand what I mean.

Well we all know MSM isn't the most reliable and LE investigate what they deem as suspicious all the time. That still doesn't make it fact. I think as this case moves forward and more comes out that people may understand what I mean.
According to WS rules it does and becomes quotable as such. It could be the MSM's opinion of course, like the DM stating LE believe TD was poisoned. We make our own mind up what to believe from those sources. If you have an opinion to explain what you mean about more coming out, please share.

Here's the DM link.

Police suspect Idaho cult leader's first wife was POISONED | Daily Mail Online

A little bit from the link -

'From an investigation point of view this is a disaster,' Humphries said in his office in St. Anthony, Fremont's county seat.

'There are multiple agencies involved — us, Rexburg police, the FBI, as well as police departments in Arizona.

'There are people who have died strangely in several places, and two kids that we have absolutely no idea where they are.

'Add to that, the mother is known to have told family members that her daughter died a year ago, which we know is not true.

'And then she claimed that the 17-year-old had run off with the 7-year-old and didn't say anything to authorities.

'What kind of parent doesn't help try to find their own kids when they are missing?' he said.

22954074-7849027-image-a-6_1578066342541.jpg

+17
Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries (pictured)

Last edited:
Do you have a link for that? I haven't seen that stated. All the sources I have seen state he was taking him to school and Lori took him after Charles was shot.
Like others already pointed out, school was out for the summer. JJ could have been going to a special school. But going to the hotel for breakfast wouldn't rule out later going to school.
"A former employee at a Gilbert hotel said Charles stayed there in the few weeks that led up to his death. The source said she expected Charles and JJ to return to the hotel for breakfast on July 11."
Lawyers: Husband of Lori Vallow made prediction on who will kill him months before he died

Why would those who speak to the media and the police be less believable than people who don't? I'm sure LE ask for corroboration before accepting someone's claims. A single death in this case could be a coincidence, but three? How could an attempted murder not be suspicious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151