Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pair doesn’t strike me as being penny-pinchers. On the contrary, squandering JFd’s money to get people to do their dirty work, would be routine. If they did previous dump runs they had something to hide, IMO.

Don’t be too sure of that; I’ve known a few wealthy people who will toss their crap in somebody else’s dumpster to save some money and convenience. It’s despicable!

Excellent points about court inaction and especially with regard to letting him get off for 2 years without paying a dime for 5 children. That is insane he should have been required to pay a minimum monthly at least $2,000 until the finances were resolved not zero. Really what kind of intelligent judge doesn't impose at least that? She just did not care to assist JD the primary caregiver because she had means. Insanity in the family courts in CT....
Agreed.
And why didn't he see jail time for not paying child support? That is what exists is many states.
TN law stops abusers from filing frivolous motions...so his antics/tactic would've been stopped there. He was delaying the divorce, trying to drain JD of her money and torment her. The courts should see this and not allow it.

There is good conversation happening here on the courts, but I stand by my statement that the CT courts and judge did fail in this case.

According to DV expert Lundy Bancroft:
"The greatest domestic violence nightmare of our times is what is being done to abused women and their children by the custody courts, which have become enthusiastic enablers and abettors of domestic abusers and of child sexual abusers. Thousands of women and children are having their lives destroyed by the deliberately oppressive conduct of the custody courts.”
Check out his blog here for more: The Current State of Domestic Violence Services - Lundy Bancroft

New law proposed to protect domestic violence victims during court proceedings

Local lawmakers will be joined by members of the group Connecticut Protective Moms on Friday to introduce a bill to keep domestic violence victims safe.
The state senator for New Canaan is among those who will be here calling for more legal protection to keep women safe during family court proceedings.
It comes during a week that has been dominated by news about a missing New Canaan mother of five and the three people now charged in connection to her alleged murder. Jennifer Dulos disappeared in the middle of a contentious divoce battle and custody dispute with her husband, Fotis Dulos.
You may have noticed it was female troopers who walked a handcuffed Dulos to jail Tuesday, while detectives at the press conference all wore purple ties, the color of domestic violence awareness. Dulos has now made bond and is back home in Farmington.
But the recent issues go far beyond the Dulos case. Around Thanksgiving, Christine Holloway was brutally murdered in her Ansonia home and her daughter is still missing. Her boyfriend the only suspect named by police.
Remember Perrie Mason of Meriden? Her fiance is under arrest and her body was found near where he works this past summer.
The idea is that a relationship or a family breaking up is always sad and difficult, but those situations should never result in violence and murder.
The new legislation brought forth by State Senator Alex Bergstein is aimed to keep domestic violence victims and children safe during family court proceedings. The announcement will begin at 9:30 a.m. in New Haven.
Additionally, Lieutenant Governor Susan Bysiewicz will highlight new resources in our state for victims of domestic violence. She’ll make that announcement with the Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence at 11 a.m. in Glastonbury.

New law proposed to protect domestic violence victims during court proceedings

Local lawmakers will be joined by members of the group Connecticut Protective Moms on Friday to introduce a bill to keep domestic violence victims safe.
The state senator for New Canaan is among those who will be here calling for more legal protection to keep women safe during family court proceedings.
It comes during a week that has been dominated by news about a missing New Canaan mother of five and the three people now charged in connection to her alleged murder. Jennifer Dulos disappeared in the middle of a contentious divoce battle and custody dispute with her husband, Fotis Dulos.
You may have noticed it was female troopers who walked a handcuffed Dulos to jail Tuesday, while detectives at the press conference all wore purple ties, the color of domestic violence awareness. Dulos has now made bond and is back home in Farmington.
But the recent issues go far beyond the Dulos case. Around Thanksgiving, Christine Holloway was brutally murdered in her Ansonia home and her daughter is still missing. Her boyfriend the only suspect named by police.
Remember Perrie Mason of Meriden? Her fiance is under arrest and her body was found near where he works this past summer.
The idea is that a relationship or a family breaking up is always sad and difficult, but those situations should never result in violence and murder.
The new legislation brought forth by State Senator Alex Bergstein is aimed to keep domestic violence victims and children safe during family court proceedings. The announcement will begin at 9:30 a.m. in New Haven.
Additionally, Lieutenant Governor Susan Bysiewicz will highlight new resources in our state for victims of domestic violence. She’ll make that announcement with the Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence at 11 a.m. in Glastonbury.
Good. There's got to be change! We've got to see CHANGE in the family courts for DV victims!
A woman shouldn't have to die for her allegations to be taken seriously.

What if he didn’t bury her at all? I remember the Summer Inman murder.

I fear that the chemical in the bags (found in shallow grave) completely dissolved all tissue and such ( I can't bring myself to say, type it).

When a local asked local LE if she would be found, LE quick response with a 'nope', I think this is why.

I don't know much about arrest warrants or bailing out with bondsman and so forth..
But I do wonder that because we're on the 3rd arrest warrant, each time the bail gets higher,t defendants are required to put out high amounts of money to get out of jail, is this a ploy to drain their financial resources to a point where there's nothing left and then issue the final arrest warrant? Would it ever be possible that LE would be working collaboratively with the civil case?

As a CT resident, I'm especially disgusted that FD is allowed to go back home. With MURDER charges against him, they are
giving him the opportunity to take the easy way out...SUICIDE!! I would if I were him. He has lost his children, his wealth
and MT. Why on earth would he risk going to jail if he doesn't have to? He can polish off his wet bar, down some sleeping pills, and we will
never know where JD is. Way to drop the ball LE.

Sigh. That’s a good point. It is not right (IMO) for the State to facilitate a suicide committed to evade responsibility. (I might be convinced that there is a place for the state to allow a cognizant patient end their hospice comfortably.) Given what Jennifer has said about him, the suicide would probably be much messier than pills and alcohol. It would probably be a way to enact a “sickening revenge fantasy,” in addition to evading responsibility.

I don't know much about arrest warrants or bailing out with bondsman and so forth..
But I do wonder that because we're on the 3rd arrest warrant, each time the bail gets higher,t defendants are required to put out high amounts of money to get out of jail, is this a ploy to drain their financial resources to a point where there's nothing left and then issue the final arrest warrant? Would it ever be possible that LE would be working collaboratively with the civil case?
i think the bail amounts are in direct relation to the charges. so as the charges in the warrants go more seriously criminal the bail increased. i think it's improbable that the civil & criminal prosecutors are engaged in some kind of collaboration but i suppose it's possible.

Yes, not sure how much sense this makes to me as so far as I know its not standard procedure to take people to the hospital for evaluation in order for them to be released from prison. MT was NOT taken to the hospital for her prior two arrests in this case so far as we know. What has changed with this latest arrest and what are the specific conditions of MT release?

There must be much more to this MT story than is being made public.

Has anyone been able to see the actual court documents relating to the conditions of release for MT? So far as I know these are public and we have seen them for each of the prior arrests of Fd and MT. Has something changed now for MT that her conditions of release are different than in her prior 2 arrests?

We didn't see Fd taken to the hospital for evaluation today.

Why was MT treated differently?

What is different about her situation vs Fd?
Maybe she simply does not have the equipment to face the consequences of her actions. She is not a narcissist who has an elevated self-image, which could give her the illusion that she will get away with this. She has more of a borderline disorder type personality that makes her more prone to fall for a narcissist, but leaves her totally shattered when her life crumbles with no mental resources to handle it.

Moo, moo, moo.

On June 23rd, the day after it was announced that the search at MIRA had ended, FD set off his GPS when he was out driving on Silver Spring Rd which runs between NC and Wilton, and which briefly crosses the state line into NY (but there isn't a sign).
Even before this happened, I had pegged Silver Spring Rd as a place to dispose of a body within reach of Welles Ln, because it is so remote and wooded, which although there's a lot of woods in this area, is still unique because it is much less suburban and still undeveloped back there. Silver Spring Rd. gets really rough in the stretch before the Wilton line (where the pavement abruptly changes and smooths out) and so there is little to no traffic back there. There is also a branch (East St) that crosses Browns Reservoir. (The reservoir isn't always full at the crossing, sometimes the water is low and muddy flats at the road level.)

BUT: this would be a place where one could go and dig a grave and not be seen, most especially if at night. It is a big expanse and it would be hard to figure out without clues where such a grave might be. He could have easily done what KM did back there and it would not be noticed, especially in May when all the leaves are out. Whether or not he put her there, he might have gone back once he felt relieved they didn't find anything at MIRA, and covered up anything or checked on things.

AND: way earlier in the thread back in September when they released the info that FD had travelled back there, someone did the drive from Waveny and it more or less fit the time points exactly. (I think it was 18 minutes RT from Waveny, which added to the Welles-Waveny trip and the little piece on the Merritt to NC rest stop added up to 47 minutes).
SO: It is possible that FD was attempting to distract or mislead with his little foray out there setting off his anklet just after LE finished searching at MIRA. (When one is wearing an ankle bracelet, you would think you would be careful where you went, but we see FD is very stupid.)
But now we see that KM dug a grave in a remote place, and went back to it (on 5/31 at 11pm) to revisit/patch over the site once LE got heated up (think of the stress for KM on the 31st during the Albany investigation on the news).
The problem is, I don't think you could do a blind search out on Silver Spring if you didn't have some clue where to look, there would be too many places to look. I don't know if LE did ever search there once they found out that's where he went when he set off his GPS. We never heard about them searching the gun club property but now we know they did, so perhaps they checked it out and the media didn't catch wind.

I hope that LE is reading these posts for clues, and I am hoping they went out there right after he crossed that NY line. But agree it is a needle in a haystack without some assistance from the other 2 who have information they have not given to LE.

1.Who was the 2nd poncho for
MT or KM ?
2. Who bought them?
3. Wonder if search warrant turned up any receipts at Hardware Stores or Home Depot. FD must have trade accounts that track his purchases . Wonder if LE is keeping that intel in their back pocket ..
Maybe he wore both of them. They are kind of thin. He could have cut the hood off of one of them. JMO.

MOO If they are really having to go thru detox and then some rehab it may take a few days or weeks for them to realize they need to talk and tell the truth. Hopefully one of them will have some kind of human feelings of guilt and regret. MOO
I know some think they are sticking to their lies until the end whatever that is (and it will be deserved), but my gut tells me that opportunists are fickle and will take an out of offered and they see no other avenue to save themselves. JMO

Agreed.
And why didn't he see jail time for not paying child support? That is what exists is many states.
TN law stops abusers from filing frivolous motions...so his antics/tactic would've been stopped there. He was delaying the divorce, trying to drain JD of her money and torment her. The courts should see this and not allow it.

There is good conversation happening here on the courts, but I stand by my statement that the CT courts and judge did fail in this case.

According to DV expert Lundy Bancroft:
"The greatest domestic violence nightmare of our times is what is being done to abused women and their children by the custody courts, which have become enthusiastic enablers and abettors of domestic abusers and of child sexual abusers. Thousands of women and children are having their lives destroyed by the deliberately oppressive conduct of the custody courts.”
Check out his blog here for more: The Current State of Domestic Violence Services - Lundy Bancroft

I don't think he was actually ever ordered to pay child support. MOO.

the mere fact that there are two co-conspirators may indeed bode well for Justice for Jennifer. I mean if I’m KM/KM attorney I’m sitting there wondering if MT will flip and get a deal and if I don’t talk to LE then I won’t have any bargaining chips. Same for MT/and her attorney Bowman. We
Saw what MT did with her three interviews with LE when it was just her and FD facing charges of tampering etc...initially. Now you have a third person charged in KM. It makes things a lot more interesting. I’ll be honest I gave up hope on MT fessing up and I know nothing good about KM BUT again now we have a third person charged and that might be just enough to get some critical information. Cuz we all know it’s not gonna come from FD. So that’s my prayer and hope to tonite: please let either one or both of KM and MT share everything that they know and may the important things they share be corroborated by LE in some way. Words aren’t gonna cut it because MT has lied so many times so I hope if she has anything to share at this point that can further sink FD and can be backed up somehow I pray she will share it and same for KM.

Justice for Jennifer.
I am also thinking that one of them will flip to save themselves. Opportunists are not the most loyal (or honest) of people. KM or MT could offer the location of the body, assuming they know. That could seal FD's fate and alleviate their sentences. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288