GUILTY OH - Dylan Groves, 4 months, found dead in bottom of well, Otway, June 2019 *parents arrested*

Was Jessica just on a phone or a hearing aid device? Is she now deaf?

I missed it too and just tuned back in to catch the Judge's instructions to the Jury. We are very close to a Verdict watch. He should be releasing the jury to go deliberate pretty soon. Any minute now.

Listening to the jury instructions I wish the prosecution had asked mom and dad how they felt about CPS refusing to let mom live in the house at their home visit on March 28. My best guess is after the CPS woman made positive comments about the baby during that visit, i.e. the curly hair and pretty blue eyes, that after she left mom went into a hissy fit about if CPS thinks the baby is in good shape mom should be allowed back in the house. Dylan probably got injured by mom throwing an angry hissy fit soon after the CPS worker left and died the next day or so, not on 3/28. That would explain why CPS didn't see injury that day. If these parents mouths are moving, they are lying IMO.

Let's see - the jury started about 2:45pm ET - so I say about at least 5:30pm they will have a verdict - at least for Jessica - maybe into tomorrow - if they come in on a Saturday - if not Monday after lunch - a verdict for both....

Let's see - the jury started about 2:45pm ET - so I say about at least 5:30pm they will have a verdict - at least for Jessica - maybe into tomorrow - if they come in on a Saturday - if not Monday after lunch - a verdict for both....
Can a split verdict be given?

i expect a quick verdict...well run trial...I think, however the female prosecutor could have handled Jessica differently...I sense that Jessica wants to tell more of the story of just what happened that was the final cause of death....but prosecutor was as brash that there was no leading her to it. Just an amateur here so maybe not right at all. Anyway they are both very guilty although I think Daniel's attorney may have made a few points...I hope they give them both the top quilty verdict...so it quick an go home and try to recover from this life changing experience for the jury. Standard jury service is one thing...this took it to another level.

I would think there will be separate verdicts for each - they each had a defense attorney - and I have not listened to the jury instructions, but I would think they have 2 separate forms for each of them. Just a guess - definitely NOT a lawyer! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back