Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are not allowed to sleuth the children and not her child either. It appears from information we have learned that the daughter was often left to her own devices...quite a bit. It speaks to the level of caring of MT, IMO. Take child to school. Alibi self and FD. Pick child up. Drop child off. Somewhere. Help FD with crime scene cleanup and disposal...drive to Albany ave. trip to Starbucks for food and drink. Go home.
+ Cheat on first husband, with a married father of five who is still living with his wife.
+ Interfere with their visitation plans, parenting, and children's lives
+ Cause marriage to break up
+ Help said boyfriend make plans to murder wife

bike frames are designed to be pretty tough- would be a chore to chop one up IMO.

According to the livestrong website (yes I know I know) here is how you would take apart a bike without hacking it up, using a blow torch or other items like an axe.

Step 1
Deflate your tires and use the Allen wrenches to remove any accessories that stick out from the bike's frame. These could be water bottle holders, a bike computer or lights.

Step 2
Remove the pedals. Shift the chain onto the smallest chainring and largest rear cog. Using a pedal wrench, remove the right pedal with a counterclockwise motion. The left is reverse-threaded, so use a clockwise motion with the pedal wrench to remove the left pedal.

Step 3
Take off the saddle and seat post. Use an Allen wrench to remove the saddle and place the bolts and washers in your storage bag. Use an Allen wrench to loosen the bolt around the seat post. Once it's loose, remove the seat post by pulling it upward.

Step 4
Create slack in the brake cables. On a road bike, simply open the quick-release lever of the front brake. If you're disassembling a mountain, touring or hybrid bike with cantilever brakes, release the cable ends of the front brake.

Step 5
Remove the front brake by using the Allen wrench to unbolt it from the fork. Store the bolt and washer in the storage bag or reattach them to the brake.

Step 6
Remove the handlebars, which are held into place by the stem. Loosen the bolts on the stem with the Allen wrench. You'll likely need to completely remove the bolts in order to take the handlebar off. Place the bolts in the storage bag.

Step 7
Take off the front wheel by unscrewing the quick-release mechanism on the front wheel and removing it from the fork. When disassembling to fit a bike into a box, it isn't necessary to remove the rear wheel.

Things You'll Need

All you really need is a pedal wrench and allen wrenches if it was disassembled. He could have just taken off the logo/decal and abandoned it whole off camera.

Great questions!
Best I can come up with is:
  • He changed clothes/ had another layer of clothing that he removed
  • Washed himself up a bit in her kitchen sink
  • He did actually get blood in the passenger seat of Tacoma
  • He did spend quite a bit of time cleaning Jennifer's garage, but apparently she didn't notice stains - OR, she did notice stains, but it wasn't included in the AW
I think the nanny was more focused on her mental things-to-do-list because they were traveling to NYC later that day. She wouldn't have been looking for things such as stains but I agree, if she did see stains, that is not something that needed to be included in the AW.

I applaud the way LE and the DA have handled this case. Very professional yet with compassion and respect to JD's family and friends. Kudos to them.

JMO

Exactly. I said the very same, the day of that Court appearance.

Poor little MT needs her Daddy to feel sorry for her.

That was the Only time she behaved that way. No chance MamaA was going to elicit that response from MT.

Only Daddy can do that.

She hung all over him as well. What is she, 6?

Daddy, That man in the black cape was so mean to me. I don't like him Daddy. Do I have to see him again?

YES MT, You DO Have To See The Judge Again and Don't You Forget It.

IMO.
Looking at how MT seemed following the most recent bail hearing and her eventual release, I do wonder if what we are seeing from her (and have been seeing from her) has been merely and act? Or, is she so emotionally fragile that she might attempt suicide while under house arrest?

I am afraid in a way to bring this all up again as @gitana1 had some valid and strong opinions on this the last time we discussed MT. But that picture of MT at Stamford Hospital seemed a bit different to me in some ways vs the in Court possibly crocodile tears with "dear Daddy" that we have seen in the past. Its bizarre but MT was also reported to again be blowing kisses to her family at the most recent court appearance. Its almost as if she thinks she is an actress is some cheesy telenovela and so we go from blowing kisses in court to crocodile tears. Its simply too much!

Wonder if Bowman and MT never thought to see a murder charge? I also very much wonder about Atty Bowman stating that his client has been 'cooperative' with LE? I simply don't see it at all and I wonder why Colangelo hasn't slammed her for obstruction beyond the existing charge of hindering?

I even stupidly made an attempt to translate MTs statements to Spanish to see if perhaps they might make more sense and IMO they didn't. I also wonder greatly about Atty Bowman's creditability here too as its one thing have a client lie to LE in ONE meeting but he IMO let her do it for 3 additional meetings?! What atty would do this? Does Atty Bowman really have any understanding of what MT has/hasn't done here or is he letting MT and Mama A run the show and he is just a passive passenger? IDK but reading the MT testimony in AW3 and AW2 is painful and I'm not sure Atty Bowman did his client any favours. So, I wonder very much what his strategy is in terms of defense?

The one MT comment about 'not cleaning JFd' might IMO be a fishing reference as we know MT is a spear fisher person. Cleaning a fish involves the process that is really not much different from what Fd grew up seeing in his families tanning operating IMO. I don't believe MT meant cleaning as in sweeping up the floors or windows. Nope. I think she meant "Cleaning" as in gutting a fish and removing its innards and removing its head. I don't think the "cleaning" process fazed MT AT all. The idea that MT even made this reference leads me to conclude that she was admitting that Fd was in fact responsible for 'cleaning' JFd. Sadly the @thekirbyfamily comment about MT "cleaning" other animals was sadly removed but it was this long deleted comment that jogged my memory of our earlier discussions here of MT and her "spear fishing" experiences.

MOO

I'm sorry that I did, but I just watched a how-to video, field dressing a deer. With a hunting knife.

My heart is broken.

I hope I'm wrong.

JMO
Sadly I don't think you are wrong at all.

The MT comment about not "cleaning JFd" simply just did me in too so I know how you might be feeling.

Heartbreaking doesn't cover it.

IMO these people are MONSTERS.

MOO

Looking at how MT seemed following the most recent bail hearing and her eventual release, I do wonder if what we are seeing from her (and have been seeing from her) has been merely and act? Or, is she so emotionally fragile that she might attempt suicide while under house arrest?

I am afraid in a way to bring this all up again as @gitana1 had some valid and strong opinions on this the last time we discussed MT. But that picture of MT at Stamford Hospital seemed a bit different to me in some ways vs the in Court possibly crocodile tears with "dear Daddy" that we have seen in the past. Its bizarre but MT was also reported to again be blowing kisses to her family at the most recent court appearance. Its almost as if she thinks she is an actress is some cheesy telenovela and so we go from blowing kisses in court to crocodile tears. Its simply too much!

Wonder if Bowman and MT never thought to see a murder charge? I also very much wonder about Atty Bowman stating that his client has been 'cooperative' with LE? I simply don't see it at all and I wonder why Colangelo hasn't slammed her for obstruction beyond the existing charge of hindering?

I even stupidly made an attempt to translate MTs statements to Spanish to see if perhaps they might make more sense and IMO they didn't. I also wonder greatly about Atty Bowman's creditability here too as its one thing have a client lie to LE in ONE meeting but he IMO let her do it for 3 additional meetings?! What atty would do this? Does Atty Bowman really have any understanding of what MT has/hasn't done here or is he letting MT and Mama A run the show and he is just a passive passenger? IDK but reading the MT testimony in AW3 and AW2 is painful and I'm not sure Atty Bowman did his client any favours. So, I wonder very much what his strategy is in terms of defense?

The one MT comment about 'not cleaning JFd' might IMO be a fishing reference as we know MT is a spear fisher person. Cleaning a fish involves the process that is really not much different from what Fd grew up seeing in his families tanning operating IMO. I don't believe MT meant cleaning as in sweeping up the floors or windows. Nope. I think she meant "Cleaning" as in gutting a fish and removing its innards and removing its head. I don't think the "cleaning" process fazed MT AT all. The idea that MT even made this reference leads me to conclude that she was admitting that Fd was in fact responsible for 'cleaning' JFd. Sadly the @thekirbyfamily comment about MT "cleaning" other animals was sadly removed but it was this long deleted comment that jogged my memory of our earlier discussions here of MT and her "spear fishing" experiences.

MOO
She walked into the courtroom, turned and gave a big, genuine smile. That didn't look like the smile of a suicidal person, IMO. I think she's an actress, like her mother, and is trying to get sympathy.

I do think she was surprised by the arrest though and it must be a bit of a wakeup call. Not that she cares whom she has harmed, or about what she has done, but about what might happen to her next.

Regarding "cleaning" - have to agree with your assessment here, gruesome as it is, and did agree with the previous posts about that.

Her "business" or specialty is in dead animal skins, after all. She and Fo have that, too, in common.

Last edited:
She walked into the courtroom, turned and gave a big, genuine smile. That didn't look like the smile of a suicidal person, IMO. I think she's an actress, like her mother, and is trying to get sympathy.

I do think she was surprised by the arrest though and it must be a bit of a wakeup call. Not that she cares whom she has harmed, or about what she has done, but about what might happen to her next.

Regarding "cleaning" - have to agree with your assessment here, gruesome as it is, and did agree with the previous posts about that.

Her "business" or specialty is in dead animal skins, after all. She and Fo have that, too, in common.

Can you tell me what MTs skins business is? I cant find any reference to it in media.

MOO
Thought the same about MT blowing kisses .
Why IS she blowing kisses to her mom and sister whom she seems to see quite frequently?
Are the kisses a thank you for their monetary assistance ?

It’s not like she hasn’t seen them for 10 years . The gaggle of sisters are also by her side at every courtroom appearance .

Doesn’t she now live with her mom ?
She doesn’t need to blow a kiss to someone she see’s daily !

Tasteless
Tacky
Unrefined

BBM. What does the report say? I think courts and attorneys all refuse to acknowledge the damage to children and that they are victims of custody proceedings until the damage is so obvious, it can't be denied.

A friend of my daughter has had a custody proceeding going on for more than two years in another state and she was never married to the father of the child. The father had a protection order against him for two years until it wasn't renewed last summer. Yet the judge is now asking why the father shouldn't have unsupervised parenting time. No parent who has had a protection order against them that involves child abuse, should ever have contact with the child again. That's just common sense. smh.

JMO
Agree with you on the child abuse issue and parental access!

The Family Court file is now mainly sealed and I understand and respect this. I think it's probably sufficient to say that multiple psychologists were involved, extensive treatment was ongoing and that CPS referral was urgently recommended by psychologist.

IMO these children had been put through the wringer emotionally and even with professional support were in tough shape. JFd gave 1000% to her children and so they had support and help from her and professionals but while this helps, children still have to work through a hugely painful process and sadly some don't make it through the other end which is tragic. GF by all accounts has continued to focus on mental health of the children but my suspicion is that it will be an ongoing battle for this children unfortunately.

Also, while this is speculative theory, consider the idea that children had an idealised view of their father for whatever reason. They didn't understand that they were being manipulated and being asked to lie on his behalf. They didn't understand possibly the manipulation of MT and her daughter and any unauthorised contact that these 2 conducted to get around the Judge Heller ruling that IMO stupidly didn't include a no contact order for MT and her daughter so far as I can tell from the file. So, these children were manipulated by virtually everyone they met through their father and most importantly by their father himself. I won't even go there on the "Greek Family" but IMO they were all part of this manipulation plan of the children too. JFd was tasked with managing this situation with the children and then they weren't able to see their father due to A CHOICE HE MADE FOR !) MONTHS! This IMO was a totally explosive and highly emotional situation that JFd was forced to manage and IMO Fd knew what he was doing and he knew what it was doing to the children and JFd. My guess is he was doing it to make the children hate her and she was forced to figure out how to manage this process without having this happen. Talk about difficult circumstances but yet again, the circumstances were dictated completely by the fact that Fd CHOSE to not see his children and so was able to manipulate them without actually being able to see them. Fd IMO was choosing to POISON his family with anger and hate and he was hoping that this anger and hate was directed back at JFd. IF anyone ever questions JFd sanity or stress levels or anxiety, just give some thought to managing 5 young children going through this experience and loving each of the children with all of her heart. Fd was IMO evil and diabolical in his choices and didn't care one bit about the children ever.

I usually don't talk about children of victims as with DV IMO the children are the ultimate victims here.

The only reason I am talking here about the 5 children is IMO Fd 'weaponzied' the children to use the great love JFd felt for them as a means to torture and torment her. I don't for a second believe that Fd cares at all about any of his children but he values them because they represent powerful tools that can be used against the people that do love them and that do care about them.

It makes me profoundly sad to think about what JFd endured due to her great love of her children. It makes me profoundly angry that non physically violent DV such as what I believe Fd inflicted on JFd and his 5 children is not one of the crimes that he is presently charged with in this tragic case. IMO the damage Fd inflicted on his children is real and potentially life changing. I am glad that State Atty Colangelo was able to move up the filing of the murder charges in this case to make the 1/9 Custody Appeal request by Fd not possible.

I just keep going back to one of the first lines in the Atty Rochlin Custody Appeal motions, "Fd is a loving father" or something along those lines.

Really? If what we have seen in this sorry case and in Family Court has anything to do with "love" then I'm not sure what "hate" would look like?!?!?

MOO

Thought the same about MT blowing kisses .
Why IS she blowing kisses to her mom and sister whom she seems to see quite frequently?
Are the kisses a thank you for their monetary assistance ?

It’s not like she hasn’t seen them for 10 years . The gaggle of sisters are also by her side at every courtroom appearance .

Doesn’t she now live with her mom ?
She doesn’t need to blow a kiss to someone she see’s daily !

Tasteless
Tacky
Unrefined
Replying to myself as I just had a lightbulb moment .
I think MT’s kisses mean :
Thank you for showing up to support me even though you know I’m guilty.

Can you tell me what MTs skins business is? I cant find any reference to it in media.
I don't think is visible to the public because its carried out via a closed/private Instagram account. Its all quite hilarious. MT does sell her hides and rugs through a few of her friends in Farmington/Avon area and I believe that Mama A also sells the hides on eBay I believe.

Having a business with a non accessible instagram makes no sense IMO. For this reason I simply have been assuming that the MT business is a way to move funds or other things around amongst her friends and family and to continue to communicate possibly with Fd.

My guess is that LE is all over MT and her 'hides/rug' business 'Patagonia Styles' and is also closely watching Mama A who herself has had some brushes with felonious activities in the past.

MT by her own account in Court (via her bail agreement I believe) is a 45 yo woman who is supported by her family. MT has no means of support other than her child support from the bio dad of her daughter even though she does own some real estate in FL and CO as has been discussed extensively in prior threads here.

Given that she will probably spend a good portion of the rest of her life in prison, I'm not sure it matters much now other than her family will need to have sufficient funds for her defense in the criminal case and possibly a civil case for wrongful death eventually from GF. Most likely the legal bills from all this litigation will be punishing to the family and I'm not sure they have the means to support MT over the long term? It might depend on how much Mama A socked away in her Medicaid/Medicare fraud days! Time will tell.

MOO

MOO
To be fair, I think Bowman did see the murder charge coming. Not sure how representing a murderer works, but it’s likely that when he signed on to represent MT he didn’t know the depths to which it would take him. She told him the story in the alibi script to begin with no doubt.

Bowman is in my view a real attorney, who sees it as his duty to practice law, as opposed to NP who sees it as an opportunity to be in the spotlight and feed his need for attention (or other bozos like Kevin Smith that thinks it’s all a comedy/costume show as a sidekick entertainer in the NP show).

Back in November when MT plead the 5th to every question in the civil deposition, Bowman made it clear that he was seriously concerned about murder charges and that was blared out in all the headlines that week. I don't think this was just strategy on his part to protect her from civil incrimination. By then he’d seen interviews 1,2 and 3 so he had to know the seriousness of the matter.
Michelle Troconis’ lawyer fears homicide charge may be coming in disappearance or death of missing mother Jennifer Farber Dulos
Jennifer Dulos case: Troconis attorney fears murder charge looms
I don’t think this was all for show, I’m sure as MTs alibi script devolved and disintegrated before his eyes, Bowman became more and more convinced that he had a long road ahead of him that would more than likely involve trying to deflect and defend against tenacious charges of murder.

No doubt Bowman will try the “spellbound” defense, it worked recently for KLK in the Berreth case, and MTs recent performances as well as what we know of her interviews with LE certainly give the impression of someone who is not altogether there. In fact it was likely Bowman was the one that got her a direct discharge to Stamford Hospital this week.

Bowman has a lot of lost ground to make up to refashion his client into the naive spellbound love struck innocent that would have had a chance at a deal; as so many have chimed in here, that ship sailed long ago. And we know that NP is going to roast MT like an asado al palo if she starts chirping now. So she’s in a bind, and has dragged Bowman there with her. Now it’s a case for him of trying to reduce the sentence, in whatever way he can (and convince her to pay attention this time).

It’s hard to understand, what these MT, KLK, Jennifer Valiente, etc types are thinking when they go along with murder rather than running as far and as fast away as they can. While MT has a lot of repulsive qualities, she seems too dumb to have contributed much to the masterminding here, but just dumb enough to enthusiastically lend a hand and believe they wouldn’t get caught.

Given that she will probably spend a good portion of the rest of her life in prison, I'm not sure it matters much now other than her family will need to have sufficient funds for her defense in the criminal case and possibly a civil case for wrongful death eventually from GF. Most likely the legal bills from all this litigation will be punishing to the family and I'm not sure they have the means to support MT over the long term? It might depend on how much Mama A socked away in her Medicaid/Medicare fraud days! Time will tell.

MOO
RS/BBM because I wanted to read it again in BOLD font. :p

It would indeed be interesting if MamaA had socked away enough from her own crime days...

MOO

MOO
I doubt MT is suicidal but can she be silenced and it made to look like a suicide? Wouldn't be the first time.
I think she expects to cut a sweet plea deal as did Krystal Kinney in the Frazee case. She needs her Daddy's money and he'll advise her sing like a canary, to suck it up, do a couple of years prison time and then high-tail it out of CT.

The one person who hopes she doesn't sing like a canary is Fd. I'd be more scared of him trying to silence MT than her committing suicide.

I don't know what she meant by "cleaning" because I don't know the context in which she said it. It may have been just another way to blame JD, her perceived "enemy." I can't even begin to imagine the emotional and physical stress on a single mother caring for two sets of twins and a younger child and having the additional burden of worry about their safety.

Maintaining a routine and organization would be key in minimizing the chaos in their lives. It would not surprise me if JD was extremely well organized, that there wasn't a lot of kid-mess in her home and that FD didn't hesitate to point out to his latest squeeze, MT, the housekeeping/slob factor differences between JD and MT. Fd envisions himself to be Master of the Universe and reality is crashing down. If anyone is at risk of suicide, I think it is him.

JMO

From reading above ^^^, is it too late for MT to take a plea if one would be offered?

As in the Berreth case, would it be good to offer MT a plea so she would turn against FD and tell exactly what happened so LE would have a concrete case against him?

asado.png
To be fair, I think Bowman did see the murder charge coming. Not sure how representing a murderer works, but it’s likely that when he signed on to represent MT he didn’t know the depths to which it would take him. She told him the story in the alibi script to begin with no doubt.

Bowman is in my view a real attorney, who sees it as his duty to practice law, as opposed to NP who sees it as an opportunity to be in the spotlight and feed his need for attention (or other bozos like Kevin Smith that thinks it’s all a comedy/costume show as a sidekick entertainer in the NP show).

Back in November when MT plead the 5th to every question in the civil deposition, Bowman made it clear that he was seriously concerned about murder charges and that was blared out in all the headlines that week. I don't think this was just strategy on his part to protect her from civil incrimination. By then he’d seen interviews 1,2 and 3 so he had to know the seriousness of the matter.
Michelle Troconis’ lawyer fears homicide charge may be coming in disappearance or death of missing mother Jennifer Farber Dulos
Jennifer Dulos case: Troconis attorney fears murder charge looms
I don’t think this was all for show, I’m sure as MTs alibi script devolved and disintegrated before his eyes, Bowman became more and more convinced that he had a long road ahead of him that would more than likely involve trying to deflect and defend against tenacious charges of murder.

No doubt Bowman will try the “spellbound” defense, it worked recently for KLK in the Berreth case, and MTs recent performances as well as what we know of her interviews with LE certainly give the impression of someone who is not altogether there. In fact it was likely Bowman was the one that got her a direct discharge to Stamford Hospital this week.

Bowman has a lot of lost ground to make up to refashion his client into the naive spellbound love struck innocent that would have had a chance at a deal; as so many have chimed in here, that ship sailed long ago. And we know that NP is going to roast MT like an asado al palo if she starts chirping now. So she’s in a bind, and has dragged Bowman there with her. Now it’s a case for him of trying to reduce the sentence, in whatever way he can (and convince her to pay attention this time).

It’s hard to understand, what these MT, KLK, Jennifer Valiente, etc types are thinking when they go along with murder rather than running as far and as fast away as they can. While MT has a lot of repulsive qualities, she seems too dumb to have contributed much to the masterminding here, but just dumb enough to enthusiastically lend a hand and believe they wouldn’t get caught.
I'm all for a good asado al palo for BOTH Fd and MT!

asado.png

I was absolutely with you on the Bowman POV until recently as his career has been solidly spent IMO and I really gave him the early benefit of the doubt in this case. Now, I'm not at all sure that he has any control over his client or his case. But we shall see. I completely agree that Atty Bowman is a different type of atty vs the Pattisville Circus act with their ongoing shameless filing of frivolous motions and PR stunts. Atty Bowman has had a 'serious' career IMO but I do think he has his hands full given the impact that MT behaviour with LE has had on his reputation.

I think what changed my mind about him first was the 180 degree flip he made about MT depo in the Civil Trial and the bush league tactics he then employed by not following basic court procedure to give Atty Weinstein basic professional courtesy in the Civil Case. It was all quite juvenile and we all had a good laugh over the entire [REDACTED] motion too! It was almost as if Atty Bowman/MT 'panicked' when they went down the 5th amendment to the mat process in Civil Court. I do wonder if that is when Bowman might have realised the true depths of MT involvement in this case? My guess is that this could explain his 180 degree flip. I think MT lied to everyone as that seems to be her default response when confronted with anything. Very similar to Fd too which I find interesting. MT is on the hook no doubt with CT Revenue, IRS for all kinds of tax related issue and then you stack up her role in the Hunter property mortgage and Sue Morin and then I think Atty Bowman saw that Federal charges were creeping up quick for his client and so he just shut down her ability to speak with anyone.

Second, IMO was when Atty Bowman allowed all the meetings with LE and ongoing lying from his client was clear. Most attys won't let their clients have such a meeting more than 1x before shutting it all down and I've even seen meeting shut down immediately when Attys know their clients are lying to LE. Atty Bowman allowed his client to go down the path with LE I think a total of 3 or 4 times (depending on how you classify the different types of meetings with LE). Baffled why he allowed this to happen to his client?

The Spellbound idea you suggest is interesting but I think the 'ship has sailed' on this for MT and Atty Bowman. I think the best he can hope for is that one juror with doubt. But my sense is that all jurors will simply not understand MT and will loathe and hate her for her choices and see her for the amoral opportunist that she is IMO. I simply think MT is 'toast' unless she can tell LE whether the JFd body went to MIRA via Albany or was buried in a single place or possibly multiple places. Given that Atty Bowman and MT are still saying that she didn't know what was in the Albany bags, I think LE has simply given up on MT and will leave her to her fate with a trial and most likely a long prison sentence.

IMO MT was opportunistic in her relationship with Fd but she was also quite greedy to say nothing of being simply stupid. We haven't seen federal charges yet for any of the banking activity of Fd/FORE etc. but given how involved MT is in all of that my guess is that Atty Bowman knows of this or has connected the dots as to his clients involvement. Given that overseas transfers and/or asset purchases and sales are involved with both Fd and MT then it might take time for the federal case to develop, if it ever does.

MT like Fd IMO wanted $$$ and she wanted as much of it as possible. I hope the federal prosecutor does get involved here and do hope that MT and Fd are in their cross hairs as what these people did IMO should be punished. Do I have any level of sympathy for MT? Nope, none at all as she had alternatives every step of the way in her relationship with Fd and she NEVER ONCE WAVERED in her support IMO. The fact that MT further made the choices she did as a single mother is something that I am simply incapable of understanding as she now looks to be facing spending a good portion of the remainder of her life in prison.

MOO

We may associate Fd's behavior in Family Court to a 3 year old toddler. (I am currently rearing one and therefore my brain immediately goes there)

A 3 year old will push the boundaries to see what they can get away with. The More you give the More they want.

Every single time that an adult eventually gives in to a 3 year old toddler pitching a fit, Absolutely Emboldens the child to do or have whatever he/she wants and whenever they want. Why? Because there are Never any Consequences.

IF a 3 year old toddler Never receives training, requirements, boundaries, rules, guidelines, expectations, and consequences, then they will Absolutely become like the Fd's of this world.

It might take a time or two, but a toddler Will get the message, especially if the message is implemented on Day ONE.

Every single time that the Family Court Judge allowed Fd to Ignore Court Orders, Fd pushed the boundaries further and further.

Does this Embolden someone like Fd? Absolutely.

With Family Court, What Is The Point in Issuing a Court Order if the Judge Is NOT Going to Enforce The Order?

Fd has even been a no-show in the same court on multiple occasions, and Each and Every Time, he is Not even Chastised. We have seen it in Civil Court, as well.

How Many Chances Is Fd Supposed to Get?

How Many Chances do everyone on this thread give their child or grandchild before implementing the consequence?

In my house, we try and state our expectations Before there is an issue. The children are informed of the consequence if the expectation is not met. From that time forward, the child's action will result in the consequence and the consequence will increase for every subsequent infraction of the same issue. If the issue has not been addressed beforehand, then we address the issue and inform the child that next time there will be a consequence. They Definitely get the picture after having just 1-2 consequences. We use the One Minute Per Age Time Out method with the younger children and it works beautifully.

Fd was Court Ordered to submit Accurate Financials in Family Court, at least 3 times and never received an 'incentive' to comply and therefore Never complied.

Fd was Court Ordered to Maintain the Family Health Insurance and Never received an 'incentive' to comply and therefore Never complied.

Fd was Court Ordered to keep MT from participating in his visitations and he Never received an 'incentive' to comply and therefore Never complied.

Fd was Court Ordered to participate in Family and Individual Counseling and Never received an 'incentive' to comply and therefore only marginally, perhaps 5% complied.

Fd was Court Ordered to attend Parenting Classes and Never received an 'incentive' to comply and Refused to comply for at least 10 months. He did receive a bit of a 'normal' incentive in that he was barred from all contact with the children during the 10 months.

However, and this is a HUGH However, Fd is Not Normal and he was ABSOLUTELY FINE with the No Contact with his children. He did Not Care about the Children and therefore it was Not an 'incentive' for him.

What Loving Parent Chooses to go without at least communicating with their children for 10 months when it is absolutely within their power to have contact?

We hear Fd testify in Civil Court that his choice to not have contact with his children was because he 'respectfully disagreed with the Judge'. Really??? That was His Excuse for Not being there for his children?

IMO, the only reason Fd may have eventually and very marginally complied after 10 months, was that he needed access to the children because he Thought he would have access to their Trust Funds.

So in March of 2019, just 2 months before JFd is murdered, Fd's visitation is reinstated although having the most restrictive visitation possible, barring no visitation at all.

Statistics may show that the odds of JFd still being alive, may not have been in her favor.

However, there Is a Possibility that they Could have been in her favor had Fd been held Accountable for his actions/non-actions in Family Court, from Day ONE.

Had Fd been held accountable, the Divorce could have been completed in less than a year. Why is this important?

What we saw in AW3 was the fact that Fd's Financial House of Cards had started to Tumble in late 2018 and basically Unrecoverable in Early 2019, without an influx of a tremendous amount of money.

Fd needed money and he needed it now. Had the Divorce already been finalized within 8-10 months, then there is a good possibility that JFd Could still be alive.

Why you ask?

The divorce had been in process for almost 2 years, but we do not see Fd Murder JFd until his US Financial House of Cards came tumbling down in 2019. Yes, I say US because I do believe he has money in Greece. (How can he afford 5 attorneys and all the bonds, without it?)

WHAT Changed from the time in 2018 that he was barred from visitation to 10 months later in March 2019? Fd waited 10 Months, during which time Fd did not even petition the Court to reinstate his visitation.

Fd was pleading poverty in Family Court for 2 years. So, If Fd accessed the money in Greece during the divorce, then his poverty stance would be exposed.

Therefore, his Financial Mistakes in Building 5 Unsalable McMansions that are listed at well above the Market, become his achilles heal as more and more debts are incurred. Again, he cannot access the Money in Greece because it will show him to be a Liar in Family Court.

If the Divorce had been completed in early 2018, then Fd would have been able to access the funds in Greece and pay all the debts by 2019. Unfortunately, Fd was Greedy in Family Court and he will end up loosing Everything because he did not want to pay child support.

It really is That simple. Yes, I know. He also wanted the Children's Trust Funds. Which makes him something beyond an Idiot, since the Trusts are 100% Protected from the likes of Fd. IMO.

In early 2019, Fd was Financially at the point of No Return. Fd did the minimum to reinstate supervised visitation to either try and gain full custody of the children and therefore perceived access to the Trust Funds, and/or to murder JFd and receive full custody of the children, by default. It is All about the money with Fd.

Even if there was just a 1% chance that JFd would still be alive due to a Judge Enforcing their Orders, then that is enough in my book to absolutely expect Judges to Enforce their Orders and Impose Consequences.

I want that % of a chance, that JFd could still be alive and loving her 5 beautiful children.

As a Citizen of the State of Connecticut, I Demand That Percentage.

IMO and with a Moo Moo here and a Moo Moo there.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You said it so much better than I could have edited my recitation.
The bottom line:
Judge Heller didn’t cause the murder. But she caused the series of events which if SHE had been stopped immediately, might not have lead to Jennifer’s brutal slaying.
I’m so glad you restated what I was trying to say. And SO MANY posters have agreed with you.
Phew. I’m sorry I was not as eloquent. But now it’s clear. Thank you all.

From reading above ^^^, is it too late for MT to take a plea if one would be offered?

As in the Berreth case, would it be good to offer MT a plea so she would turn against FD and tell exactly what happened so LE would have a concrete case against him?

My personal opinion is that the DA already has a concrete case against both Fp and MT via the video surveillance evidence of dumping of evidence and the cell phone data.

The DA in the Berreth case offered the plea deal too early in the case, imo. They had the cell phone evidence plus the fact that KK lied to FBI. I will never understand why she was given a plea deal before she spoke to LE. I think all of that is going to really throw Frazee's inevitable appeals into churn.

JMO

If this is right, when he drove to the park, he was a bloody mess- how was he not seen by some one? Luck? He would have gotten blood in the two vehicles as well. was the garage and the vehicle left in it really cleaned sufficiently that LA, etc. did not see stains ?

The Family Court file is now mainly sealed and I understand and respect this. I think it's probably sufficient to say that multiple psychologists were involved, extensive treatment was ongoing and that CPS referral was urgently recommended by psychologist.

IMO these children had been put through the wringer emotionally and even with professional support were in tough shape. JFd gave 1000% to her children and so they had support and help from her and professionals but while this helps, children still have to work through a hugely painful process and sadly some don't make it through the other end which is tragic. GF by all accounts has continued to focus on mental health of the children but my suspicion is that it will be an ongoing battle for this children unfortunately.

Also, while this is speculative theory, consider the idea that children had an idealised view of their father for whatever reason. They didn't understand that they were being manipulated and being asked to lie on his behalf. They didn't understand possibly the manipulation of MT and her daughter and any unauthorised contact that these 2 conducted to get around the Judge Heller ruling that IMO stupidly didn't include a no contact order for MT and her daughter so far as I can tell from the file. So, these children were manipulated by virtually everyone they met through their father and most importantly by their father himself. I won't even go there on the "Greek Family" but IMO they were all part of this manipulation plan of the children too. JFd was tasked with managing this situation with the children and then they weren't able to see their father due to A CHOICE HE MADE FOR !) MONTHS! This IMO was a totally explosive and highly emotional situation that JFd was forced to manage and IMO Fd knew what he was doing and he knew what it was doing to the children and JFd. My guess is he was doing it to make the children hate her and she was forced to figure out how to manage this process without having this happen. Talk about difficult circumstances but yet again, the circumstances were dictated completely by the fact that Fd CHOSE to not see his children and so was able to manipulate them without actually being able to see them. Fd IMO was choosing to POISON his family with anger and hate and he was hoping that this anger and hate was directed back at JFd. IF anyone ever questions JFd sanity or stress levels or anxiety, just give some thought to managing 5 young children going through this experience and loving each of the children with all of her heart. Fd was IMO evil and diabolical in his choices and didn't care one bit about the children ever.

I usually don't talk about children of victims as with DV IMO the children are the ultimate victims here.

The only reason I am talking here about the 5 children is IMO Fd 'weaponzied' the children to use the great love JFd felt for them as a means to torture and torment her. I don't for a second believe that Fd cares at all about any of his children but he values them because they represent powerful tools that can be used against the people that do love them and that do care about them.

It makes me profoundly sad to think about what JFd endured due to her great love of her children. It makes me profoundly angry that non physically violent DV such as what I believe Fd inflicted on JFd and his 5 children is not one of the crimes that he is presently charged with in this tragic case. IMO the damage Fd inflicted on his children is real and potentially life changing. I am glad that State Atty Colangelo was able to move up the filing of the murder charges in this case to make the 1/9 Custody Appeal request by Fd not possible.

I just keep going back to one of the first lines in the Atty Rochlin Custody Appeal motions, "Fd is a loving father" or something along those lines.

Really? If what we have seen in this sorry case and in Family Court has anything to do with "love" then I'm not sure what "hate" would look like?!?!?

MOO
Bravo!

MOO
BBM. @afitzy acts of domestic violence are inflicted by evil, diabolical people and I agree, they never care one whit about the children caught in the cross-fire. This is why the family court process is so dysfunctional and is in serious need of reform not just in CT but in every other state. Maybe we can mobilize here and make a difference. I am so discouraged that these cases keep happening.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members