Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also,

I bookmarked this Court Calendar, but when i click on it - it just twirls around & nothing comes up.... So maybe I'll put your name down in my notes to check this out? Is that okay with you? TIA if you can!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

Third District Judge Vernice Trease is not at that link, only found at that link
Assigned courtrooms are as follows:

Judge Landau- Courtroom 1

Judge Baxter- Courtroom 2

Judge Robison- Courtroom 3

Judge Magid- Courtroom 4

Judge Peters- Courtroom 5

I did an ETA on my post as I found that judge is with the third district court, and all of their stuff is subscription only. So, I won't be able to help. Sorry! Let's hope the reporters respond as that's all I can do at this time unless @PommyMommy can assist.

@PommyMommy - wondering if you can access Utah court site?

I need the one for 2018 assault - in February - I have no date.

Also the 19 counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* - sometime in March.

I have MacKenzie's case on 3/11 & 3/12.

TIA if you can! :)
Third District Judge Vernice Trease is not at that link, only found at that link
Assigned courtrooms are as follows:

Judge Landau- Courtroom 1

Judge Baxter- Courtroom 2

Judge Robison- Courtroom 3

Judge Magid- Courtroom 4

Judge Peters- Courtroom 5

I did an ETA on my post as I found that judge is with the third district court, and all of their stuff is subscription only. So, I won't be able to help. Sorry! Let's hope the reporters respond as that's all I can do at this time unless @PommyMommy can assist.
Sorry guys, I can't help with this one. I ran into the same thing you did, dixiegirl. Thanks for going the extra mile and reaching out to the reporters! :) MOO

Wow, March for ML trial. That seems so fast. I’m sure the waiting is painful for her family and friends but with such a complicated case it seems we rarely see a trial in less than a year. I’m looking forward to justice for Kenzie but this is going to be an excruciating one to follow.

Boy @dixiegirl1035 - you did alot of searching! Thanks!

I've moved my notes on 3 cases to the appropriate months.

Here's what I have:
2018 sexual assault - late January - no date
MacKenzie's case - March 11 & 12.
child *advertiser censored* - late March - no date

and you are correct - I have mentioned in my notes "no access-must pay" to get into court site. Oh well - guess we have to rely on articles - or your reporter friends! (LOL!) Hope they get back to you - at least you know "what" dates I need now! :)

Not one of the reporters ever responded to my email inquiry, FYI. That is surprising.

From the article:
  1. A recently unsealed search warrant contains some new details.
  2. ML's parents became suspicious when an iMessage did not go through to ML's phone shortly after she texted that her flight landed in SLC. ML texted her mother, “Landed,” and “Love you mama,” after she arrived at approx 2 a.m. GL noticed that his wife’s reply to ML was green instead of blue, indicating ML’s phone wasn’t on, she was out of service, or her iMessage was not working.
  3. The Lueck's said they knew ML planned to use rideshare from the airport.
  4. The Lyft driver who dropped MacKenzie off at Hatch Park also offered some unusual information.
  5. A maroon Subaru was already in the parking lot when the Lyft driver arrived at Hatch Park. He said he saw a women get out of a vehicle to greet ML, and that ML and the woman appeared casual and friendly.
  6. ML's father said after her death, he found a separate bank account in her name which he was previously unaware of. A SLCPD warrant found a bank application dated June 4. Detectives also found bank statements for opening a new account dated Feb. 4.
  7. Friends told police that ML was on Tinder, Seeking Arrangements, Call Her Daddy, which "include sexual conversation, photos, videos and date arrangements that ML has been involved in for quite some time."
  8. GL, who was the account holder for ML’s AT&T mobile number, found messages between ML’s phone and a 206 area code number. That number belonged to TextMe, a third-party messaging app. The communication began on June 3 and continued up until ML's phone was powered off on June 17.
  9. TextMe records revealed several IP addresses that communicated with ML's phone on the day she disappeared. One of those was registered to Ajayi.
  10. After AA gave officers permission to search his phone, they found an app called Seeking Arrangements installed on the device. Shortly after leaving the home, AA contacted police to say he received a text message from ML's phone on June 16 at 6:12 p.m. It was a question mark. He responded with, “seeking arrangement.” He also sent of a photo of himself at ML’s request.
  11. LE found ML's personal phone number saved in Ayaji's phone as an unnamed entry/contact with the words "TextMe" underneath it.
  12. Surveillance video showed a dark-colored 4-door Sedan leaving Hatch Park on June 17 shortly after the Lyft driver. Detectives compared the vehicle on the video to the 2013 Kia Optima owned by AA.
  13. "The characteristics of the vehicle on the video are consistent with the shape, size and general appearance of a Kia Optima," the warrant states.
  14. On June 26, LE served a search warrant on AA's residence, property and vehicle. A 6 foot by 7-inches area in the backyard was covered in a thin layer of mulch. A garden hose was dragged over the area and a piece of wood fencing had a smoke pattern in the shape of a wheelbarrow, which was found inside the garage.
  15. “A certified cadaver dog was brought into the yard and almost immediately indicated on the area of the yard that had been disturbed at 19:24 hours."
  16. "An alleyway runs behind the property and items that appeared to be semi-burned were located just on the other side of the fence on Ayoola Ajayi’s yard. Those items included what looked like black clothing and a possible strap from a purse or backpack.”

From the article:
  1. A recently unsealed search warrant contains some new details.
  2. ML's parents became suspicious when an iMessage did not go through to ML's phone shortly after she texted that her flight landed in SLC. ML texted her mother, “Landed,” and “Love you mama,” after she arrived at approx 2 a.m. GL noticed that his wife’s reply to ML was green instead of blue, indicating ML’s phone wasn’t on, she was out of service, or her iMessage was not working.
  3. The Lueck's said they knew ML planned to use rideshare from the airport.
  4. The Lyft driver who dropped MacKenzie off at Hatch Park also offered some unusual information.
  5. A maroon Subaru was already in the parking lot when the Lyft driver arrived at Hatch Park. He said he saw a women get out of a vehicle to greet ML, and that ML and the woman appeared casual and friendly.
  6. ML's father said after her death, he found a separate bank account in her name which he was previously unaware of. A SLCPD warrant found a bank application dated June 4. Detectives also found bank statements for opening a new account dated Feb. 4.
  7. Friends told police that ML was on Tinder, Seeking Arrangements, Call Her Daddy, which "include sexual conversation, photos, videos and date arrangements that ML has been involved in for quite some time."
  8. GL, who was the account holder for ML’s AT&T mobile number, found messages between ML’s phone and a 206 area code number. That number belonged to TextMe, a third-party messaging app. The communication began on June 3 and continued up until ML's phone was powered off on June 17.
  9. TextMe records revealed several IP addresses that communicated with ML's phone on the day she disappeared. One of those was registered to Ajayi.
  10. After AA gave officers permission to search his phone, they found an app called Seeking Arrangements installed on the device. Shortly after leaving the home, AA contacted police to say he received a text message from ML's phone on June 16 at 6:12 p.m. It was a question mark. He responded with, “seeking arrangement.” He also sent of a photo of himself at ML’s request.
  11. LE found ML's personal phone number saved in Ayaji's phone as an unnamed entry/contact with the words "TextMe" underneath it.
  12. Surveillance video showed a dark-colored 4-door Sedan leaving Hatch Park on June 17 shortly after the Lyft driver. Detectives compared the vehicle on the video to the 2013 Kia Optima owned by AA.
  13. "The characteristics of the vehicle on the video are consistent with the shape, size and general appearance of a Kia Optima," the warrant states.
  14. On June 26, LE served a search warrant on AA's residence, property and vehicle. A 6 foot by 7-inches area in the backyard was covered in a thin layer of mulch. A garden hose was dragged over the area and a piece of wood fencing had a smoke pattern in the shape of a wheelbarrow, which was found inside the garage.
  15. “A certified cadaver dog was brought into the yard and almost immediately indicated on the area of the yard that had been disturbed at 19:24 hours."
  16. "An alleyway runs behind the property and items that appeared to be semi-burned were located just on the other side of the fence on Ayoola Ajayi’s yard. Those items included what looked like black clothing and a possible strap from a purse or backpack.”
Oh my goodness! Who is the woman? Did she come forward? Is she missing? What in the world? Maybe they were planning a photo shoot and it went awry?

FEB 5, 2020
Court documents outline new details in Mackenzie Lueck murder case
Ayoola Adisa Ajayi claimed he was burning pallets in his backyard.

But the man who was renting the basement Airbnb in Ajayi’s house told police he couldn’t believe Ajayi ignited such a fire in the Fairpark neighborhood, according to newly released court documents.

“Ayoola had the pallets and what he described as a white door on fire behind the garage. He said he stayed on the patio and did not approach the fire. (He) said a neighbor lady then started yelling at Ayoola and telling him if he did not put the fire out she was going to call the fire department. (The renter) said he could not believe Ayoola had ignited the fire in his backyard and went inside because he did not want to be involved with the incident,” according to a search warrant affidavit filed in 3rd District Court.

[...]

The Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office could not comment Wednesday on whether investigators believe there was a second woman at Hatch Park, stating only that the warrants are based on preliminary information available to police at the time, and additional information will be flushed out during court proceedings.

[...]

Other warrants state that at least one man and possibly two were staying at Ajayi’s house at the time Lueck was allegedly killed.

One man, from Texas, said he awoke on June 17 to find Ajayi already awake, the warrant states.

“(He) walked outside to the driveway from the basement Airbnb apartment. (He) said Ayoola was sitting on a trash can in front of his open garage next to his Kia Optima. (He) said Ayoola asked him if he knew how to get gas out of a vehicle. (Ajayi) went on to say he had been trying to siphon gas out of his car and had been unsuccessful. ... Ayoola told him he wanted to burn some pallets that were stacked against the fence in the driveway,” the warrant states.

“Ayoola then told him he had been up all night and was ‘going on no sleep.’”

[...]

According to the returns on some of those warrants, some of the items seized by police from Ajayi’s house as potential evidence included knives, razors blades, scissors, a stun gun, sweatpants and a hoodie with bleach stains, shoes and socks with blood stains located near a washing machine, and “multiple pieces of cut up bone, located in (an) upstairs bathroom garbage.”

[...]

On July 15, Salt Lake police announced that new items of evidence related to the Lueck case were found in the Jordan River. According to a recently unsealed warrant, those items included Lueck’s University of Utah student ID card and “multiple items of women’s clothing strung along the bank of the Jordan River.

“All of the clothing found was cut with a sharp cutting instrument consistent with a knife, scissors, razor blade, etc. Among the items recovered was a bra which had been partially burned and melted and is consistent with articles of clothing that were burned at the initial dig site,” police wrote in the affidavits.

[...]

FEB 5, 2020
Court documents outline new details in Mackenzie Lueck murder case
Ayoola Adisa Ajayi claimed he was burning pallets in his backyard.

But the man who was renting the basement Airbnb in Ajayi’s house told police he couldn’t believe Ajayi ignited such a fire in the Fairpark neighborhood, according to newly released court documents.

“Ayoola had the pallets and what he described as a white door on fire behind the garage. He said he stayed on the patio and did not approach the fire. (He) said a neighbor lady then started yelling at Ayoola and telling him if he did not put the fire out she was going to call the fire department. (The renter) said he could not believe Ayoola had ignited the fire in his backyard and went inside because he did not want to be involved with the incident,” according to a search warrant affidavit filed in 3rd District Court.

[...]

The Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office could not comment Wednesday on whether investigators believe there was a second woman at Hatch Park, stating only that the warrants are based on preliminary information available to police at the time, and additional information will be flushed out during court proceedings.

[...]

Other warrants state that at least one man and possibly two were staying at Ajayi’s house at the time Lueck was allegedly killed.

One man, from Texas, said he awoke on June 17 to find Ajayi already awake, the warrant states.

“(He) walked outside to the driveway from the basement Airbnb apartment. (He) said Ayoola was sitting on a trash can in front of his open garage next to his Kia Optima. (He) said Ayoola asked him if he knew how to get gas out of a vehicle. (Ajayi) went on to say he had been trying to siphon gas out of his car and had been unsuccessful. ... Ayoola told him he wanted to burn some pallets that were stacked against the fence in the driveway,” the warrant states.

“Ayoola then told him he had been up all night and was ‘going on no sleep.’”

[...]

According to the returns on some of those warrants, some of the items seized by police from Ajayi’s house as potential evidence included knives, razors blades, scissors, a stun gun, sweatpants and a hoodie with bleach stains, shoes and socks with blood stains located near a washing machine, and “multiple pieces of cut up bone, located in (an) upstairs bathroom garbage.”

[...]

On July 15, Salt Lake police announced that new items of evidence related to the Lueck case were found in the Jordan River. According to a recently unsealed warrant, those items included Lueck’s University of Utah student ID card and “multiple items of women’s clothing strung along the bank of the Jordan River.

“All of the clothing found was cut with a sharp cutting instrument consistent with a knife, scissors, razor blade, etc. Among the items recovered was a bra which had been partially burned and melted and is consistent with articles of clothing that were burned at the initial dig site,” police wrote in the affidavits.

[...]

WTH???

WTH???

Vile, inhuman MONSTER.
t2411.gif
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads