Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This what gets me from that article...

unconfirmed reports as many as ten thousand followers sold homes, property and cashed in retirement plans in anticipation of the coming apocalypse.

That is a HUGE amount of possible “sympathizers”.

WHERE are these kids????
Its fantastic the amount of people, that bought into that. I think that’s just a big round number but obviously quite a few people sold their home, and got their family and friends concerned about them and it went all the way to the top. That made news that they had they put this one publication on a “ do not distribute list “ is very telling, I’m sure Chad wasn’t happy about it. This nipped his little adventure off at the pass for the time being. I suspect he has followers at least in the 4 figures and may be funding and obstructing. Hope LEA uncovers it soon. Popcorn time!

Its fantastic the amount of people, that bought into that. I think that’s just a big round number but obviously quite a few people sold their home, and got their family and friends concerned about them and it went all the way to the top. That made news that they had they put this one publication on a “ do not distribute list “ is very telling, I’m sure Chad wasn’t happy about it. This nipped his little adventure off at the pass for the time being. I suspect he has followers at least in the 4 figures and may be funding and obstructing. Hope LEA uncovers it soon. Popcorn time!
And there is always someone bigger. Chad didn’t own that website where all these end timers participated. They probably weren’t too happy about that either.

I believe it all started with your post where you claimed police knew who were driving the jeep. So logical question is, if they knew, why haven't they made an arrest.
Idle Musings - Canada ?..... Hiding out, possible prescriptions needed, with like minded others ?.......Anyone else think possibly that Lori, Chad, Joshua, and even Tylee are with " like-minded believers" in a safe-house in Canada ????.....Alberta ????...........moo

Last edited:
I think maybe AZ LE had a hard time finding Alex. He had his own house in AZ ( the one the neighbor said he left the garage door up) so why does he go to Idaho with Lori? To hide for a bit? To care out the second/third parts of their plan? There are multiple cars involved and homes and as I learned yesterday, jurisdictions. There are a lot of moving pieces in this case. MOO
And gets his own apartment right next door to Lori. Plus Lori's "sister" in a third apartment. Are we sure all 3 were searched by FBI?

IIRC Charles had his own company that was involved in something like selling annuities, maybe(?). He definitely made a ton of money compared to the average man on the street. The court papers that I think were what he filed when he was trying to divorce Lori indicated an income of 20K a month.

Had CV followed through on the divorce, Lori would've lost out on a lot. I think given the circumstances, the most she would've gotten with JJ is supervised visitation.

I wonder what really made CV change his mind on filing.

One thing I never understood from those papers was why he had JJ on Cobra insurance? Usually that only happens after a termination.

I'm guessing that what you're saying is that there was something indicating that Charles was paying for COBRA insurance on JJ (maybe Lori too?) in the divorce papers.

If that's the case then yes, that indicates two things. One, that Charles had terminated from a prior employer and that his new company didn't have medical insurance. The latter, since I think he was probably self-employed, would make sense. He probably priced medical insurance and determined that continuing coverage for him, JJ, and maybe Lori was going to be cheaper (weighing needed coverage, known Rx expenses, and premims) than purchasing new health insurance until his maximum COBRA period was up. That maximun period varies, depending on the situation from 18-36 months, IIRC.

IIRC Charles had his own company that was involved in something like selling annuities, maybe(?). He definitely made a ton of money compared to the average man on the street. The court papers that I think were what he filed when he was trying to divorce Lori indicated an income of 20K a month.

Joseph Ryan was also actually quite well off, and spent a ton of money trying to get custody/visitation with Tylee, etc.

I get that. I understand. My point is you don’t take cobra unless you’ve lost insurance benefits. And usually ASAP you get off cobra. I think it was 700-800 / month he was paying for JJ’s insurance alone it says.

so, I’m wondering when did he lose benefits and why and where was he currently working.

I think he was self-employed and based on the amount he was making this insurance cost was a minor blip.

I get that. I understand. My point is you don’t take cobra unless you’ve lost insurance benefits. And usually ASAP you get off cobra. I think it was 700-800 / month he was paying for JJ’s insurance alone it says.

so, I’m wondering when did he lose benefits and why and where was he currently working.

Didn't he change jobs? So he wouldn't have to travel a full week - just travel part of the week so he would be available to care for JJ?? Was that in a GH video?

I honestly want you to talk to her bishop and Relief Society president and ask them what in heavens name they were thinking. Didn't that send red flags? Dying that young and then no funeral? Tammy was adorable and I am not cool with this. You can PM me.
I remember a couple of threads back, someone posted that he declined to have the Bishop informed (maybe while LE was at his house?) , which was very unusual and in itself should have sent up red flags. So I don't believe Bishop or RS President really had much say in the matter, and maybe WERE some of the first to question things...moo
ETA: It was post #402 on thread 3, not verified or MSM though, but also not removed by mods. So I'm not sure on the validity of the statement. Moo.

Last edited:
My understanding is that we can sleuth all the people that have died in this case. Please correct if I am wrong.

Has it been stated what type of jobs Alex and Charles had? I think there was a company mentioned in Charles’ divorce filing.
Did Lori ever work outside of being a hairdresser?

Charles ran a company that sold insurance/annuities. Alex was a long haul truck driver.

It was investigated and determined to be self defence at the time.

So many questions about this shooting. First, who brings a baseball bat to a gun fight? Charles was staying at a hotel so I can't imagine he's travelling around with a bat. Maybe it was already was in the garage?

Second, AZ is a stand your ground state with open carry laws so where was the gun Alex used when the argument was happening? Was it visible to Charles? It just doesn't make any sense that Charles would take a swing at Alex with a Louisville Slugger when he's got a gun on his hip. Was it tucked away in his back where Charles couldn't see it? Was Charles taking a swing at Alex because Alex pulled a gun on him and he was the one in fear of his life?

I feel like this case is being investigated as a self-defense because, with the stand your ground laws in AZ, the city prosecutor doesn't have enough to prove the case even with all the circumstantial evidence and family history. Charles was provoked just enough to cast doubt on a murder charge. MOO

Had CV followed through on the divorce, Lori would've lost out on a lot. I think given the circumstances, the most she would've gotten with JJ is supervised visitation.

I wonder what really made CV change his mind on filing.

I believe he was told by the bank he couldn't get the money back that LV took from the bank account because she was authorised on the accounts. His business suffered because he couldn't pay some suppliers and it was obviously costly with the divorce costs so I think he figured to keep her sweet so he could still have access to JJ. He did have the sense to change his life insurance at least. Terrible outcome.

<modsnip>

But I think what he is saying is the funeral happened quickly (I'd say on the short end of the normal window of time) and while it isn't spelled out, I *think* the funeral was in Springville or elsewhere in Utah County in Utah where Chad and Tammy grew up and had moved from. Given that they lived in Idaho, had family and friends there, not to mention a relationship with a lot of others in the area through church and such, I think Rexburg Sleuth is indicating that he(?) thought the norm would be to have the funeral there or possibly some kind of memorial service in Rexburg as well as Utah.

FWIW, my experience in Mormon funerals is comparable to yours. *IF* I had to say what I would view as the norm in this situation, it would be to have the funeral where Tammy currently lived since she'd been there a decent amount of time, but then to have the burial in Springville. (The food part could be in either place or both.)

Edit: Reading subsequent posts on this, I might have misunderstood what happened. I read it as no service in Rexburg, but assumed there was one in Springville. Do we know if that is possible?
I don't know now what happened in Rexburg and what happened in Springville. I know my my own experiences and others experiences in the culture and even with a young unexpected death the norm would be that at least some of the Springville family would have come to Rexburg, to meet co-workers, ward members, etc. I would have thought they would have a viewing, ward chapel service and lunch in Rexburg, then a viewing and cemetery memorial in Springville with very likely luncheon. Anything else would be quite rushed. I called three bishops I know this morning to ask what they would have thought normal, leaving out the names and the murder angle, and they all said that's what they would have done. I'm just trying to see what Chad was thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure he was still quite well off. He couldn’t pay his employees according to the divorce records.

Yes, I was referring to the divorce filing. And yes, I re-read and it says the parties owned R.I.T.E Planning Group. So what happened to it? Hmmm

I’ll have to look it up!

sorry not to credit whoever posted this originally. Easier for me to share the link. Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I'm guessing that what you're saying is that there was something indicating that Charles was paying for COBRA insurance on JJ (maybe Lori too?) in the divorce papers.

If that's the case then yes, that indicates two things. One, that Charles had terminated from a prior employer and that his new company didn't have medical insurance. The latter, since I think he was probably self-employed, would make sense. He probably priced medical insurance and determined that continuing coverage for him, JJ, and maybe Lori was going to be cheaper (weighing needed coverage, known Rx expenses, and premims) than purchasing new health insurance until his maximum COBRA period was up. That maximun period varies, depending on the situation from 18-36 months, IIRC.

I think he was self-employed and based on the amount he was making this insurance cost was a minor blip.

ETA: noting this was drawn up or filed in Maricopa County. The same county he died in.

I always thought that 2 = 'a couple', 3 = 'a few', more than 3 and maybe less than 10 = 'several'. More than 10 would probably be 'a lot'. IMO

I used to think that at some point in the past too, at least the few=3 part. I'd have guessed several was at least a handful. :) But I just did a quick google search for a definition and the credible sources vary a bit. They all indicate several is more than 2, but some indicate it is more than 2 or 3. All say it is an indefinite number. I think I'd probably use few for a smaller number on average than I would several, but it appears from a definition standpoint they're almost the same.

I remember a couple of threads back, someone posted that he declined to have the Bishop informed (maybe while LE was at his house?) , which was very unusual and in itself should have sent up red flags. So I don't believe Bishop or RS President really had much say in the matter, and maybe WERE some of the first to question things...moo
True, somebody got the LE on to having an autopsy for Tammy. I also asked my three bishop friends about not being informed, they said super weird and wanted to know what in the heck story was I talking about. I said the Daybell one. They were like, ohhhhhhh.

I get that no mainstream lds would be a Chad follower. Do you think if they were a Chad follower they would quit going to church? (I’m not being sarcastic, I’m really serious) Or what if one family member was quietly but didn’t want to tell the others, would they participate in both, mainstream and chad following?
Lori was a Chad follower. Did they attend church in either State? I read that Charles converted to Mormon so where was their church?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288