Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had CV followed through on the divorce, Lori would've lost out on a lot. I think given the circumstances, the most she would've gotten with JJ is supervised visitation.

I wonder what really made CV change his mind on filing.
An account of CV's mindset can be found on fb (search: charles vallow mentor).

I get that no mainstream lds would be a Chad follower. Do you think if they were a Chad follower they would quit going to church? (I’m not being sarcastic, I’m really serious) Or what if one family member was quietly but didn’t want to tell the others, would they participate in both, mainstream and chad following?
Lori was a Chad follower. Did they attend church in either State? I read that Charles converted to Mormon so where was their church?
I used to think that at some point in the past too, at least the few=3 part. I'd have guessed several was at least a handful. :) But I just did a quick google search for a definition and the credible sources vary a bit. They all indicate several is more than 2, but some indicate it is more than 2 or 3. All say it is an indefinite number. I think I'd probably use few for a smaller number on average than I would several, but it appears from a definition standpoint they're almost the same.
A couple = 2, a few = 3-6 . More than 6 = a week. So 3-6 IMO.

This what gets me from that article...

unconfirmed reports as many as ten thousand followers sold homes, property and cashed in retirement plans in anticipation of the coming apocalypse.

That is a HUGE amount of possible “sympathizers”.

WHERE are these kids????
Its fantastic the amount of people, that bought into that. I think that’s just a big round number but obviously quite a few people sold their home, and got their family and friends concerned about them and it went all the way to the top. That made news that they had they put this one publication on a “ do not distribute list “ is very telling, I’m sure Chad wasn’t happy about it. This nipped his little adventure off at the pass for the time being. I suspect he has followers at least in the 4 figures and may be funding and obstructing. Hope LEA uncovers it soon. Popcorn time!
This is a really eye-opening article, but the hyperlink is a bit misleading..its not new, the article is from 2015. Good find though. Moo.

Thanks. I did not write that headline, I simply copied and pasted the URL, the news article author programmed that in I suppose. However the question remains, what’s new under the sun? Oh yeah another doomsday coming right up, a Daybell Doomsday! The climate change protesters aren’t helping! Arrrrgh

I agree. That is possible as well. If he attacked he attacked with a bat as was reported.

just have to correct, afaik, our insider only claimed “mean and angry” not crazy. ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

and I think Charles was really stressed out, even just parenting a high-need kid, after moving the family to HI to start a (failed) juice business, fighting w/Tylee’s dad re: custody, etc. and yet (according to his obituary and elsewhere) he managed to help people everywhere (live-in pregnant nannies, Lori’s relatives, etc.).
we know that by July, he was REALLY stressed out and angry re: Lori’s craziness (her taking the money, canceling his flight, bailing on JJ for 2 months, etc.). I don’t think he showed up with a bat, but may have grabbed one when he felt threatened- it was his house so he probably would know where the bat was, maybe even had it in the back of his mind just in case. He probably didn’t expect to encounter Alex there though, and armed. I imagine there was an argument, and maybe even a hit with a bat (Charles’ self defense!).

They didn't close the case of CV and it remains open. It was they said and nobody to say otherwise. Does anyone know if the pool party was reported to LE? The owner says it was reported but to who? Just him?

I'm finding comments like "keystone cops" etc...ridiculous without all of information all the multiple law enforcement agencies have and we don't. It took most of us 2 days to figure out what the heck was going on with all of the facts there were.

No one reported the kids missing sadly, until 11/26.

Keeping the case open in Chandler,(approx. 250K population) Lori & JC moving within 6 weeks to ID (August 30), BB shot at Oct. 2, was shot at in Gilbert, AZ (approx. 250K population). Since it's been stated it wasn't JC in the jeep shooting at BB, where's the connection at this point. The case of CV is still open. They were putting it all together, imo. AZ notified ID after Tammy died.

I'm going to back off now but we aren't going to solve where the kids are, we might put it together eventually, but we don't have the facts that LE & FBI have and no one should be saying AZ or any other State dropped the ball. jmo

Last edited:
Thanks. I did not write that headline, I simply copied and pasted the URL, the news article author programmed that in I suppose. However the question remains, what’s new under the sun? Oh yeah another doomsday coming right up, a Daybell Doomsday! The climate change protesters aren’t helping! Arrrrgh
Oh I know, I wasn't calling you out, you have no control over their hyperlinks. Just wanted to be sure it was clear to readers that this wasn't recent info. :)

So unless something changed after the divorce filing that didn’t happen, Lori still owns the company. Now whether she has the license required I don’t know. Says they have offices in CA, AZ, and HI.
https://web.archive.org/web/20181028175810/https://www.riteplanninggroup.com/

from the archived page:
We specialize in providing strategies and guidance for those who are seeking a better lifestyle in retirement. Whether you have a retirement nest egg of five million dollars or $50,000, we can help you make sure it works as hard and as smart as you did in earning and saving it.

Contact Info
714-853-5005 or 808-755-5509
charles@riteplanninggroup.com
Offices out of California, Texas & Hawaii

There is a broker check on the bottom of the page. I’m currently trying to find if he was listed or if Lori is. No luck yet.

I honestly want you to talk to her bishop and Relief Society president and ask them what in heavens name they were thinking. Didn't that send red flags? Dying that young and then no funeral? Tammy was adorable and I am not cool with this. You can PM me.

As everyone is talking about how this case is intertwined with LDS Church..I agree that the tradition of how funerals are conducted in the Church and what usually takes place and didn't is a red flag. With Tammy's living, raising kids and working right there in the Upper Valley, not having a traditional service and a quick marriage of Chad and Lori probably shook this little community and social circles. I would love to know what her friends now look back on and see weird over the yrs.

They didn't close the case and it remains open. It was they said and nobody to say otherwise. Does anyone know if the pool party was reported to LE? The owner says it was reported but to who? Just him?

I'm finding comments like "keystone cops" etc...ridiculous without all of information all the multiple law enforcement agencies have and we don't. It took most of us 2 days to figure out what the heck was going on with all of the facts there were.

Keeping the case open in Chandler,(approx. 250K population) Lori & JC moving within 6 weeks to ID (August 30), BB shot at Oct. 2, was shot at in Gilbert, AZ (approx. 250K population). Since it's been stated it wasn't JC in the jeep shooting at BB, where's the connection at this point. The case of CV is still open. They were putting it all together, imo. AZ notified ID after Tammy died.

I'm going to back off now but we aren't going to solve where the kids are, we might put it together eventually, but we don't have the facts that LE & FBI have and no one should be saying AZ or any other State dropped the ball. jmo
But they did drop the ball. At the very minimum, a CPS/DCS investigation should have been opened based on Lori's concerning mental state, which they would have learned about during the so-called investigation. AFAIK there was not. And not all of the crazy convoluted events had happened yet (Tammy's death, welfare check on the kids in Nov., C&L marriage, murder attempt on BB etc). They had so much information, from ACs prior conviction to CVs divorce petition and prior statements in fear of his life, to indicate this was very likely NOT self defense, and now we have two missing kids. It's inexcusable and shoddy police work. Moo.

I'm going by the landlords personal post about this. Now he may have changed his initial story or msmay have screwed up, but the original story was simply that the neighbors complained of music and yelling.

even if the pool party just consisted of Lori and Alex and the kids (and some fellow Chad groupies?) in my mind it would still be totally inappropriate to blast music and yell and swim on the same day JJ’s father died.
the appropriate mothering in this case, MOO would have been to call up Charles’ sister and his other sons immediately, and then get JJ to them, so they could grieve the loss together. Or perhaps have people over to the house, but a much more solemn and supportive (to the kids) gathering. I mean, we know that Lori was celebrating (and Alex you think was in the mood for swimming with his head injury and having just shot someone twice and then apparently performed CPR on him, went to station for questioning, etc.) but it’s so wrong for her to have celebrated with the kids in that way. Distraction yes, but celebrating by blasting music while whooping a “ding dong the witch is dead” kind of thing is not cool at all.

also, re: Alex doing CPR on Charles, do we think that really happened? Or he just told the EMS he was doing that? how does one do CPR on someone who has been shot in the chest? Seems like an utterly gruesome experience. I wonder if Alex was really shaken up when he went down to the station with Lori, and I wonder if they had the story all planned out beforehand, or if Lori and Alex cooked up the defense details during the delay (she maybe called him on the way home from dropping the kids off?), before LE arrived. And where was Tylee - she supposedly was waiting in the car with JJ, but did she go along to JJ’s drop off? Did she go inside and see Charles’ body and Uncle A performing CPR? Go to a friend’s or neighbors house? Call Colby?

another thing, that police RV parked out front in the video footage from the Gilbert, AZ - is that typical? I’ve never seen anything like that before. Seems like an extensive amount of forensics equipment, etc.? It’s a wonder they didn’t collect more evidence.

They didn't close the case of CV and it remains open. It was they said and nobody to say otherwise. Does anyone know if the pool party was reported to LE? The owner says it was reported but to who? Just him?

Change my mind. The kids have been missing nearly 4 months and they don’t even list the Daybells as suspects. Period. Even though Tylee‘s jeep was used in a murder attempt and I have a feeling we’re going to find out a lot of the misssteps along the way.

Regarding CPR, once Alex called 911 they would have instructed him to do CPR. Whether he did it or not is anybody guess. But after being shot in the chest, seems little doubt that Charles was already dead.

They didn't close the case and it remains open. It was they said and nobody to say otherwise. Does anyone know if the pool party was reported to LE? The owner says it was reported but to who? Just him?

I find it odd that it took AZ LE nearly 2 months (July 11 to Sept ??) of "looking at it as self-defense" before they realized something more might be going on... particularly since the shooter had a criminal record. And, beyond finding it odd... I have to wonder if Lori (et al) had any friends, fellow (cult) members with loose ties to LE who might have mentioned things... tipped her off, somehow assisted knowingly or unknowingly.

I respect your opinion and admit that I have no proof of this... just something I wonder about.

I'm always on the side of the good guys (until they are no longer good guys)... I just want to make sure.

JMO

One would think at the very least CPS should have been notified after Charles was killed. After all there was a violent domestic incident in the home (even if you buy self-defense story).
Maybe not CPS, but definitely a social worker of some sort to give a counseling referral. SOMEONE should have been able to notice something amiss, but it seems these poor kids slipped through the cracks. And I have my own very strong suspicions as to why that is. Moo.

Another company CV and Lori owned according to his Linkedin is PFS Marketing LLC. If you note from this Corporation wiki. Also note a tax forfeiture in 2018.
Pfs Marketing, LLC in West Lake Hills TX - Company Profile

PFS MARKETING, LLC

Austin, TX

Industry:Management Consulting Services

Doing business as PFS MARKETING, INC
Pfs Marketing, LLC

Addresses:3300 Bee Caves Rd Ste 650, Austin, TX 78746(Mailing)
614 S Capital Of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746(Mailing)
3300 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, TX 78746

State ID:0801300472

Business type Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC)

Members (4):Charles Vallow (Manager), 3300 Bee Cave Rd Ste 650, Austin, TX 78746
Kittredge Griffin (Director, inactive), 614 Capital Of Texas Hwy. S, Austin, TX 78746
Leeland C Vallow (Director, inactive), 614 Capital Of Texas Hwy. S, Austin, TX 78746
L C Vallow (Manager, inactive)

Agent:L. Charles Vallow
3300 Bee Caves Rd, Austin, TX 78746 (Physical)

TIN:32042343437

Business Background Report

Lynch, Valton ... PFS MARKETING INC - Texas business directory.

ETA: I do not know why that darn pink or green smiley face is showing. I didn’t put it there.

ETA:: bigal’s great tip! I copied/pasted info but fixed spacing to rid the mocking faces.

Last edited:
Its fantastic the amount of people, that bought into that. I think that’s just a big round number but obviously quite a few people sold their home, and got their family and friends concerned about them and it went all the way to the top. That made news that they had they put this one publication on a “ do not distribute list “ is very telling, I’m sure Chad wasn’t happy about it. This nipped his little adventure off at the pass for the time being. I suspect he has followers at least in the 4 figures and may be funding and obstructing. Hope LEA uncovers it soon. Popcorn time!

Wasn't 2015 when Chad was "told" to move to Rexburg?

Mormon woman's prophecy of world ending this month 'predicted Utah's fatal flash floods' | Daily Mail Online

Snip
XCLUSIVE: 'The heavens will let loose and the powers of darkness will rage' - why some believe Mormon woman end-of-the-world prophet 'predicted Utah's fatal flash floods'
  • Julie Rowe, 42, of Tucson, Arizona, 'predicted' fatal Utah floods this week
  • Her books say September 2015 will see the beginning of the end of the world
  • Doom will come via a catalog of natural disasters and a series of plagues
  • Claims the US will be invaded by 'foreign soldiers' and martial law declared
  • This month is the start of the end and the Second Coming is on the way
  • However, the Mormon church has distanced itself and calls it 'spurious'
Snip

So this isn’t her first rodeo on the DailyMail. These floods that occurred we’re just intense summer thunderstorms that southern Utah gets each summer, some worse than others, 2019 was a very light year, that happened to be a big year and there were two incidents of lost lives. people tragically lost their lives, due to stupidity, not at the end of the world. Says in the article that she sold her home doesn’t sound if many other people have though. God bless her heart, she even went for walks to get the weight off.

even if the pool party just consisted of Lori and Alex and the kids (and some fellow Chad groupies?) in my mind it would still be totally inappropriate to blast music and yell and swim on the same day JJ’s father died.
the appropriate mothering in this case, MOO would have been to call up Charles’ sister and his other sons immediately, and then get JJ to them, so they could grieve the loss together. Or perhaps have people over to the house, but a much more solemn and supportive (to the kids) gathering. I mean, we know that Lori was celebrating (and Alex you think was in the mood for swimming with his head injury and having just shot someone twice and then apparently performed CPR on him, went to station for questioning, etc.) but it’s so wrong for her to have celebrated with the kids in that way. Distraction yes, but celebrating by blasting music while whooping a “ding dong the witch is dead” kind of thing is not cool at all.

also, re: Alex doing CPR on Charles, do we think that really happened? Or he just told the EMS he was doing that? how does one do CPR on someone who has been shot in the chest? Seems like an utterly gruesome experience. I wonder if Alex was really shaken up when he went down to the station with Lori, and I wonder if they had the story all planned out beforehand, or if Lori and Alex cooked up the defense details during the delay (she maybe called him on the way home from dropping the kids off?), before LE arrived. And where was Tylee - she supposedly was waiting in the car with JJ, but did she go along to JJ’s drop off? Did she go inside and see Charles’ body and Uncle A performing CPR? Go to a friend’s or neighbors house? Call Colby?

another thing, that police RV parked out front in the video footage from the Gilbert, AZ - is that typical? I’ve never seen anything like that before. Seems like an extensive amount of forensics equipment, etc.? It’s a wonder they didn’t collect more evidence.

Lori was on multiple podcasts with an ex police officer. I am NOT saying this ex police officer had anything to with it. But I am saying maybe Lori/Alex ran a few things by him in order to set up Charles. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford