TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tortoise I believe things didn’t get dicey until such time MF either put HB into the trunk or strangled her. Even if HB didn’t plan to leave the complex, I don’t feel she knew what was going to happen. MF prob’ reassured her, HB thinking there was a huge surprise or something. I’m of the opinion HB would have grabbed the wheel, turned the ignition off or something had she any idea. Maybe MF drove to an unknown spot leading HB to believe she had moved, once HB is out of the car, MF or _____ attacks Heidi, putting her into the trunk & resume traveling to Houston.
Even with baby M in the car I don’t see Heidi (or anyone) meekly accepting such fate. Definitely not a new mom.
Possibly the car stopped in a remote, rural area & MF asked HB to lift a stroller or some object from the trunk, getting her then? Moo
Well I'm going to say that my guess is Heidi was already on hinky alert, even if she hadn't verbalised it or even acknowledged it to herself yet. I think it would be one of those situations where we push down our instinctual feelings because it goes against what we think we know but then when something happens we say I knew it!

- According to SC, Heidi gave birth to Luna on the 8th or 9th. Yet she wouldn't have sent Heidi any photos of her with baby Luna.
- Baby Luna wouldn't have been 'born' in the locality of Austin or Heidi could have visited/could have mentioned the strangeness of this to SC. So she's not being kept in a neo-natal unit nearby.
- MF acted strangely after Margo's birth.
- MF being out and about visiting in Austin, 160 miles away from home, at 9 in the morning, 3 or 4 days after having her first baby, would be a very unusual occurance.

I don't know how long it would take me to clock this isn't right, as soon as that car moved, as soon as she didn't allow me to settle my baby, put my own seat belt on, taking me out on the highway with no advanced warning, empty car seat available or not, surprise or no surprise, I don't think it would be very long and I wouldn't have been feeling overly trusting regardless of the story she had, I don't think. I would feel she isn't respecting my feelings straight off. New mothers are usually struggling heavily with tiredness and other emotions after several weeks of interrupted sleep. That's my guess.

Or since they had someone in the apmt most of the time, or all out together (and SC had a key) she didn't really need that key - it was her first day out alone after the parents left.

I still wonder, wth was she going to do if she didn’t hook up with HB that day? Even if she was aware Tammy left, she could not be 100% certain she could get HB to leave with her. If HB had a friend or a neighbor drop in to see Baby M and leave a gift, or the maintenance man was in the apt, SC coming home early, so many things could’ve easily interrupted her plans. WTH was she going to get a baby then? Was she going to be pregnant still July 4, 2020?

The owner said Fieramusca told him she was pregnant but said he never saw Fieramusca’s bare stomach. He said he believed he was the father of her supposed child.
'That’s the Baby at My House:' Inside the Alleged Plot to Kidnap Heidi Broussard and Her Baby

idk if this statement is verbatim, we’ve heard it a few ways.
But the “supposed” child tends to lean towards CG having suspicions. Moo. (If statement is in fact true)

It's just all so odd. And sad. If he really did believe that baby was his, how awful. :( So many different kinds of grief spread amongst all these people.

I still wonder, wth was she going to do if she didn’t hook up with HB that day? Even if she was aware Tammy left, she could not be 100% certain she could get HB to leave with her. If HB had a friend or a neighbor drop in to see Baby M and leave a gift, or the maintenance man was in the apt, SC coming home early, so many things could’ve easily interrupted her plans. WTH was she going to get a baby then? Was she going to be pregnant still July 4, 2020?

I don't know - but my money is on that key that was never returned.

Well I'm going to say that my guess is Heidi was already on hinky alert, even if she hadn't verbalised it or even acknowledged it to herself yet. I think it would be one of those situations where we push down our instinctual feelings because it goes against what we think we know but then when something happens we say I knew it!

- According to SC, Heidi gave birth to Luna on the 8th or 9th. Yet she wouldn't have sent Heidi any photos of her with baby Luna.
- Baby Luna wouldn't have been 'born' in the locality of Austin or Heidi could have visited/could have mentioned the strangeness of this to SC. So she's not being kept in a neo-natal unit nearby.
- MF acted strangely after Margo's birth.
- MF being out and about visiting in Austin, 160 miles away from home, at 9 in the morning, 3 or 4 days after having her first baby, would be a very unusual occurance.

I don't know how long it would take me to clock this isn't right, as soon as that car moved, as soon as she didn't allow me to settle my baby, put my own seat belt on, taking me out on the highway with no advanced warning, empty car seat available or not, surprise or no surprise, I don't think it would be very long and I wouldn't have been feeling overly trusting regardless of the story she had, I don't think. I would feel she isn't respecting my feelings straight off. New mothers are usually struggling heavily with tiredness and other emotions after several weeks of interrupted sleep. That's my guess.

Oh, I know.
I just don’t think as the car pulled out MF said:
Hate to do this pal but I’m killin’ ya & raising M, I’ll be good to her. I think things had to remain calm long enough to get to a vacant house or a house belonging to someone known to MF or a rural never traveled road.

Idk if MF even wanted a baby, did she do the registry to get things she could resell after a ‘miscarriage’? Did a friend (even HB) encourage her to set one up?

Entertain for a moment that MF did come clean with HB that morning, asking for help, advice, etc. HB disgusted, totally losing it, telling MF she wants nothing more to do with her. MF in a fit of anger loses all control. Idk if M.f keeps a duffle bag in her trunk or not. Or did she buy one specifically to conceal a body.

Just because MF had a faux pregnancy doesn’t mean she intended to end up with a baby, specifically that of her bestie, imo. She apparently had no income so a lot of nice baby gifts could be peddled “never used” “brand new”, in order to raise some cash. I really think CG wanted her OUT ASAP after the baby arrived.

MF is not 17, she’s an experienced, grown woman. She’s aware of security cameras, cops, prisons & all that. She also knew she’d never get away with kidnapping a mom/baby, raising an undocumented baby, etc. not to mention a Caucasian baby that needed to be biracial in this situation & even that wouldn’t last forever, CG would’ve wanted paternity tests, imo.
Moo

But that text is centered, not left justified with a big space in the red section to the right of the text.
I think it's because the photo showing the actual bag is not flat and likely has dog-treats inside, which could make the tiny photo of inside the windshield appear somewhat distorted when blown up to an extent to allow it to show clearly enough to see it matches the Greenies bag. Could also potentially be explained by the sun/shade hitting part of the bag a certain way and the bag front being somewhat glossy? Or if there was something 'on' that part of the bag, such as perhaps a lighter or matches, a similar color to the bag? To me, I don't think one could get a closer match to a tiny portion of a pic taken inside a car window from way overhead, than that one. jmo.

what will her defense be? Ridiculous, for sure.
I don't know,but clearly she was kept in the dark. The question is why? Seriously. Why would he keep the fact that MF had a baby from anyone? Or was going to have a baby? Especially if he's the 'dad'? Weather they were broke up, still together,or whatever. why did the neighbor state they were trying to have a baby? WHY Did he bail MF out of jail? Also again how the hell did he not smell the body??????

@UnderstandBlue I agree on the key.
I wish that would have been the case, she would have been discovered much sooner, imo. If nothing else, her car would have been in the lot much longer, attracting more attention, & HB might have had a fighting chance imo. Plus, she would have needed to carry M out.
Also, in multi family complexes there is little privacy, someone is always out & about.
(I wish none of this had happened, only prefer M had used the key opposed to kidnapping both & able to hide out for a week).

I don't know,but clearly she was kept in the dark. The question is why? Seriously. Why would he keep the fact that MF had a baby from anyone? Or was going to have a baby? Especially if he's the 'dad'? Weather they were broke up, still together,or whatever. why did the neighbor state they were trying to have a baby? WHY Did he bail MF out of jail? Also again how the hell did he not smell the body??????

I know, it is all too crazy. He wouldn’t be the first man to not acknowledge fatherhood, moo. Been going on forever.
We have no idea what went on behind closed doors in CG/MF’s home. Moo

Thinking back on earlier threads, it appeared MF had a bag of dog treats on the dash of her car in the aerial photo's. Did MF have a dog? I wonder if she purchased them for HB's dog? She could have wanted to make friends with the dog if it became aggressive.

The owner said Fieramusca told him she was pregnant but said he never saw Fieramusca’s bare stomach. He said he believed he was the father of her supposed child.
'That’s the Baby at My House:' Inside the Alleged Plot to Kidnap Heidi Broussard and Her Baby

idk if this statement is verbatim, we’ve heard it a few ways.
But the “supposed” child tends to lean towards CG having suspicions. Moo. (If statement is in fact true)
Authorities searched Fieramusca’s home and noted the “unmistakable odor of decomposing flesh” coming from her car’s trunk. Upon further inspection, they found Broussard’s body in the trunk and Margo in the home. Ooh Ooh that Smell, Can't you smell that smell?????????

Authorities searched Fieramusca’s home and noted the “unmistakable odor of decomposing flesh” coming from her car’s trunk. Upon further inspection, they found Broussard’s body in the trunk and Margo in the home. Ooh Ooh that Smell, Can't you smell that smell?????????
Fortunately I've never had to, but they sat out next to that car while they were asking her questions!

Thinking back on earlier threads, it appeared MF had a bag of dog treats on the dash of her car in the aerial photo's. Did MF have a dog? I wonder if she purchased them for HB's dog? She could have wanted to make friends with the dog if it became aggressive.

MF knew HB’s dog, Zeus, imo. Since he lived in an apartment with small children, I expect he was not aggressive. Someone said they would let him out to run around & he was fine, would do his biz and return. I’m sure you can find the exact statement in Timeline thread.
Jmo but I don’t see MF “together” enough to think of buying dog treats yet forgetting key element of her most heinous crimes. Moo

So clearly Heidi was tricked so well into believing that she wasn't going to leave that complex and was convinced by Magen to come downstairs rather than the other way around. Since Magen was claiming to everyone else that she had her baby on the same day that Heidi was abducted I am wondering if she told Heidi that she had her key for her but could not come upstairs because she was in labor so Heidi met her down there to get it from her.
Remember on the 'Jay for Justice' podcast that was all over MSM when HB's friend (caressa) was shocked when told of the address that police were surrounding that day (the 19th), Caressa knew already that MF had delivered her (fake) baby, and the hosts asked her how long ago - I believe she said 14 or 16 days prior (to the day the interview was on). The interview must've been on the same day as the 'takedown' because they were talking 'live' about police surrounding the place; so 16 days prior would've meant MF had told her friends her own baby had been born on something like December 3rd? I'm thinking, no *wonder* MF deleted her FB account, because people were probably asking her to post photos of her newborn and saying congratulations, etc, and if she hadn't told CG about her 'birth' until the 12th, surely he (or perhaps one of his family members?) would have noticed something? It seems like MF kept CG completely separate from any of the friends/family in HB's world. imo.

WAS A SECOND PERSON ARRESTED? Didn’t the admin CONFIRM THIS? Were records sealed Bc that person is a minor?? So many questions!!

Maybe we all need to discuss with children/grands, really everyone what to do if held hostage in a car. If possible, the only thing I can think is cause the crime er to wreck. 9/10 chances a victim is going to be hurt or killed by the abductor, so a wreck is the better option, imo. If nothing else, someone will call 911 or stop to offer assistance. Moo
Our world is growing crazier by the day, we really never know what lies around the bend......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie