Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this and it fits also quite possibly with the need to get rid of the Suburban liner on Albany. To me, the confirmation of this liner disposal on Albany was a key new piece of info in AW3.

In order to make the Suburban appear to be 'normal' there was no way that a possibly blood soaked liner could be left in the vehicle. Also, the liner made it possible to lift the body up for transfer to EE Truck or to place the body in a predug grave in/around NC.

I do wonder how Atty. P. is going to explain the liner ending up on Albany? I hope the 2 NY reporters who continue to ask Atty. P. about how he explains the MT/Fd trip down Albany add the liner to their questions when they shout out at Atty. P.! WHAT ABOUT THE LINER NORM?????

MOO

I also think that the zip ties were perhaps used to help with the transport. This could be Why Fd used zip ties that were 3 feet long. Keeping the body tight would be much better than a body with arms and legs flopping around, when he is putting her in and out of vehicles. I know a sleeping child feels heavier and harder to manage when picking them up, than if they are awake. It would be the same with an adult. Please, NO PUN INTENDED, but this is the definition of dead weight.

IMO.

On the morning Fotis Dulos learned he was about to be arrested and charged with the murder of his missing wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, he made a call to his friend Kent Mawhinney.

The South Windsor attorney had become ensnared in the seven-month investigation into Jennifer’s disappearance. Mawhinney — a man with marital problems of his own — has been linked in court records to some of the case’s most sordid details, including questions as to his involvement in stories about potential alibis, a call he allegedly received from Dulos as police say Dulos was discarding bloody evidence in trash bins in May and his connection to a suspected “human grave" at a gun club in East Granby.

Dulos and Mawhinney began their close relationship through business dealings when Mawhinney would handle real estate closings for Dulos’ luxury home building company, Fore Group Inc. They grew closer through the years as both struggled through highly contentious divorces, with Dulos — just days before his own wife disappeared — playing what authorities describe as an active role as a liaison between the Mawhinneys.
He remained jailed late Friday at the Bridgeport Correctional Center on a $2 million bond on a charge of conspiracy to commit murder, while Dulos and his former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, also arrested on a charge of conspiracy to commit murder, were free after posting multimillion dollar bonds.

Mawhinney’s attorney, Jeremy Donnelly, called the state’s case against his client weak, while Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, is questioning whether Mawhinney’s arrest is a strategy by the state to get leverage against his client.

“I struggle to find the case that the state will eventually prove here to show an agreement and to show a conspiracy,” Donnelly said in arguing for a bond reduction at a court hearing last week. "I don’t think it is a strong case against Mr. Mawhinney.”
Pattis agreed.
Seriously? I’ve read that arrest warrant. I can’t believe anybody signed it,” Pattis said. “It looks like a piece of leverage to get him to flip.”

As investigation into Jennifer Farber Dulos’ disappearance continues, relationship between Fotis Dulos and attorney friend Kent Mawhinney becomes a key issue

(BBE) From what I have been reading, FORE had a great web site and maybe 4 properties (?), but they seem unsold. Did KM really have anything to do with any "transactions?" Were there property acquisitions or transactions before the homes were built or sales that fell through that KM was a part of? Though this seems minor, it makes me wonder if KM really did legal work for FD, was paid in the ordinary course of business, etc.

Agree 100%. He is so annoying in so many ways...pompous attitude, whiney, unpolished (that ponytail!), unprofessional, desperate, condescending, exasperating, hypocritical, arrogant and a charlatan, just to name a few. All imo, of course. But I am really getting tired of his SCHTICK!

(BBE) From what I have been reading, FORE had a great web site and maybe 4 properties (?), but they seem unsold. Did KM really have anything to do with any "transactions?" Were there property acquisitions or transactions before the homes were built or sales that fell through that KM was a part of? Though this seems minor, it makes me wonder if KM really did legal work for FD, was paid in the ordinary course of business, etc.
IMO
I bet FD got KM to do some illegal work with the proceeds of the real estates sales and/or KM embezzled some of his funds and FD used that info to get KM to do his dirty work. STBX of KM said KM was indebted to FD but did not elaborate. Both are bad dudes and KM is a known alcoholic with his career doomed as an attorney. Definitely they were both trying to off their wives and digging human graves was in the plan. FD was attempting to lure KD's STBX to his property to broker a so called reunion when we all know, it would have been a death trap. Good thing she went to LE to report KD using FD to communicate with her as a violation of the court order.
Just bad dudes, really off the deep in with reality.
IMO

Agree 100%. He is so annoying in so many ways...pompous attitude, whiney, unpolished (that ponytail!), unprofessional, desperate, condescending, exasperating, hypocritical, arrogant and a charlatan, just to name a few. All imo, of course. But I am really getting tired of his SCHTICK!

Just found an article, apologize if it's been posted before, that discusses possible ways the case may be handled and various other defense attorneys' views on the case. It also gives a few positive opinions on Norm and his abilities.
From a Defense attorney Glenn Conway of New Haven:

"When Conway was asked whether he, too, would ask for a probable cause hearing, he said: “Absolutely! You can challenge the state’s key witnesses on the stand. You can eyeball their demeanor. You get to see the cards the state has, their evidence. And that is gold.”

Williams said the biggest question faced by Pattis and Dulos is whether during the trial itself Dulos will testify on his own behalf or exercise his right not to testify. Williams noted defendants usually don’t testify because they might not hold up well during cross-examination. “But in a case like this, when there’s so much (publicity) out there, it might be one of those times where Norm recommends he testify.”

“This will be one of the hardest questions Norm and his client have to make,” Williams said. “At this point it’s too early for Norm to make a recommendation. But I’d tell him (Dulos) he should start thinking about it. It could be the most significant decision he makes in his life.”

CT defense attorneys: Circumstantial case against Fotis Dulos a strong one

My personal opinion is that the DA already has a concrete case against both Fp and MT via the video surveillance evidence of dumping of evidence and the cell phone data.

The DA in the Berreth case offered the plea deal too early in the case, imo. They had the cell phone evidence plus the fact that KK lied to FBI. I will never understand why she was given a plea deal before she spoke to LE. I think all of that is going to really throw Frazee's inevitable appeals into churn.

JMO

I think she has already made so many conflicting statements that they may not want her as a witness, IMO.

Just found an article, apologize if it's been posted before, that discusses possible ways the case may be handled and various other defense attorneys' views on the case. It also gives a few positive opinions on Norm and his abilities.

"When Conway was asked whether he, too, would ask for a probable cause hearing, he said: “Absolutely! You can challenge the state’s key witnesses on the stand. You can eyeball their demeanor. You get to see the cards the state has, their evidence. And that is gold.”

Williams said the biggest question faced by Pattis and Dulos is whether during the trial itself Dulos will testify on his own behalf or exercise his right not to testify. Williams noted defendants usually don’t testify because they might not hold up well during cross-examination. “But in a case like this, when there’s so much (publicity) out there, it might be one of those times where Norm recommends he testify.”

“This will be one of the hardest questions Norm and his client have to make,” Williams said. “At this point it’s too early for Norm to make a recommendation. But I’d tell him (Dulos) he should start thinking about it. It could be the most significant decision he makes in his life.”

I’d love to hear why Williams thinks it
Could be the most significant decision
of his life .
Pro’s and Con’s .
If I was an Attorney , I’d want my client to not utter a word .

If I were a bettin’ woman, I’d bet Norm will not put Fotis on the stand.

Is her father still practicing plastic surgery in Miami? If he is that is a bit coming in still.

A bit? Of what, money? Plastic surgery in the sunshine state pays HUGE money bc it’s not usually covered by insurance companies. So drs charge whatever the market will bear. And Miami being a single women paradise, all trying to look better than the next? No wonder he looked so well groomed and confident at his daughter’s side. Understated elegance. Custom clothing. With the knowledge he can outlast the financial burden.
Wonder if he spoke to FD about an ear job, chin implants. Brow lift? Fingerprint modification....you know, just so he looks his best in front of the cameras.
No no. Dr. Traconis showed up bc ex wife had fouled it up to date. He’s taken over. That’s why the lawyer has totally changed direction of defense. Dr. T probably has many influential friends. Just saying....maybe some people owe him favors. She’d be gone in a heartbeat.
Now that I know Dr. T is in charge, she’ll talk. Kkkkk. I strongly suspect. Dr. T will make her talk. Or his flood of money to MT will stop. As quickly as it started.

IMO
I bet FD got KM to do some illegal work with the proceeds of the real estates sales and/or KM embezzled some of his funds and FD used that info to get KM to do his dirty work. STBX of KM said KM was indebted to FD but did not elaborate. Both are bad dudes and KM is a known alcoholic with his career doomed as an attorney. Definitely they were both trying to off their wives and digging human graves was in the plan. FD was attempting to lure KD's STBX to his property to broker a so called reunion when we all know, it would have been a death trap. Good thing she went to LE to report KD using FD to communicate with her as a violation of the court order.
Just bad dudes, really off the deep in with reality.
IMO
No doubt KM’s wife would have met the same fate as JD.
Maybe even in the same way and grave!

I also think that the zip ties were perhaps used to help with the transport. This could be Why Fd used zip ties that were 3 feet long. Keeping the body tight would be much better than a body with arms and legs flopping around, when he is putting her in and out of vehicles. I know a sleeping child feels heavier and harder to manage when picking them up, than if they are awake. It would be the same with an adult. Please, NO PUN INTENDED, but this is the definition of dead weight.

IMO.
I agree. Also, a body wrapped in plastic, secured with zip ties at either end may easily pass as a carpet or linoleum roll when being transferred between two vehicles.

A bit? Of what, money? Plastic surgery in the sunshine state pays HUGE money bc it’s not usually covered by insurance companies. So drs charge whatever the market will bear. And Miami being a single women paradise, all trying to look better than the next? No wonder he looked so well groomed and confident at his daughter’s side. Understated elegance. Custom clothing. With the knowledge he can outlast the financial burden.
Wonder if he spoke to FD about an ear job, chin implants. Brow lift? Fingerprint modification....you know, just so he looks his best in front of the cameras.
No no. Dr. Traconis showed up bc ex wife had fouled it up to date. He’s taken over. That’s why the lawyer has totally changed direction of defense. Dr. T probably has many influential friends. Just saying....maybe some people owe him favors. She’d be gone in a heartbeat.
Now that I know Dr. T is in charge, she’ll talk. Kkkkk. I strongly suspect. Dr. T will make her talk. Or his flood of money to MT will stop. As quickly as it started.
The ears, definitely the ears.:cool:

OMG...so Connecticut!!!! They are all in each other's pockets one way or another. I will never forget being told "Well, why do you think we are getting a multi-million dollar bus way instead of a railroad? Manfort builds roads, railroads."

The article did get the banging part wrong though, it was heard near the Sturbridge address and not the Mountain Spring one.

Fd the Narcissist, is a defendant that will Absolutely INSIST that he testify.

Fd represented himself several times in Family Court after he booted his attorney to the curb.

You know, because he thinks he is smarter than the average bear.

IMO.

Mt's father is a Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon.

OMG...so Connecticut!!!! They are all in each other's pockets one way or another. I will never forget being told "Well, why do you think we are getting a multi-million dollar bus way instead of a railroad? Manfort builds roads, railroads."

The article did get the banging part wrong though, it was heard near the Sturbridge address and not the Mountain Spring one.

I am so glad you are back with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member