TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Record: While searching for something else regarding MF, I recall there has been much discussion on CG and where he was when MF abducted, killed Heidi etc. This link (among many other MSM) clearly states CG returned from out of town work on the 13th. (imho: so she likely knew she had the 12th & likely late into Dec 13th to carry out her plans before CG was home). I hope this puts an end to that speculation of him. snip out of main link: "...Christopher Green, who told authorities he believed the baby was his own child. Green said he thought Fieramusca was pregnant and gave birth to the baby while he was out of town, according to authorities in Harris County." Woman linked to slain Texas mom Heidi Broussard set to appear in court

For the Record: While searching for something else regarding MF, I recall there has been much discussion on CG and where he was when MF abducted, killed Heidi etc. This link (among many other MSM) clearly states CG returned from out of town work on the 13th. (imho: so she likely knew she had the 12th & likely late into Dec 13th to carry out her plans before CG was home). I hope this puts an end to that speculation of him. snip out of main link: "...Christopher Green, who told authorities he believed the baby was his own child. Green said he thought Fieramusca was pregnant and gave birth to the baby while he was out of town, according to authorities in Harris County." Woman linked to slain Texas mom Heidi Broussard set to appear in court

GC being out of town was not clear in the AWA. All I recall is CG stating "...the next time I saw MF was Friday."

We know MF told investigators she allegedly went to the beach with her cousin on 12/12 and wonder if she told GC this story too. Can't imagine coming home to 'the baby is on the bed.'

MOO

Right so she might have arrived home on 12-13, prior to CG’s arrival. I haven’t heard if he was home the entire weekend & all of the next week. We know he was in town on 12-18 when LE met with him at Target.
Things certainly worked in her favor with Tammy gone & CG out of town. Moo

Last edited:
Iirc he had lost contact with MF shortly after she hooked up with CG, or am I thinking of a dif’ friend?

Must be different friend. He socialized with them at the house on Bo Jack Dr. (This was friend that relocated for work and just arrived Houston for Christmas holiday when he was guest on YT podcast).

Yes. I would like to know how someones best friend for many years could kill them.

Being friends twenty years ago and then recently being reconnected is different than what we have here.

Very strange. JMO
Quite easily obviously eh? But in reality, spouses kill their partners, spouses kill their own children.....etc etc. I have had a BFF for 30 years, when she lived nearby we were constantly on phone and seeing each other so I knew tons of her life and vice versa. She moved 1000 miles away approx 10 years ago, we now talk maybe 2 times a year and it's 'like yesterday'. However, last time I saw her face to face was 5 years ago - people change, as BFFs in my case we base our indepth knowledge of each other from decades, however I could not sit in a court of law right now and state that I know what she's been doing, because technically she could be a mass killer, same could be for me. Point is, just because they were friends for 20 years, doesn't necessarily mean they truly knew the other friend inside out. Sadly such has been proven in what alleged bff Magen did to her bff Heidi.

GC being out of town was not clear in the AWA. All I recall is CG stating "...the next time I saw MF was Friday."

We know MF told investigators she allegedly went to the beach with her cousin on 12/12 and wonder if she told GC this story too. Can't imagine coming home to 'the baby is on the bed.'

MOO
This is addressed in #51& 52. of the affidavit. However, it is FM's account not his.

This is addressed in #51& 52. of the affidavit. However, it is FM's account not his.
I'm not sure what is confusing, yes the affidavit has wording, its important to note that is just a summary of the detail for filing. CG himself said the below, which 'harris county authorities' said. So I'm not sure why there is still a question of this specific tidbit out of volumes of 'evidence' and statements LE have accumulated.
"Green said he thought Fieramusca was pregnant and gave birth to the baby while he was out of town, according to authorities in Harris County".

I'm not sure what is confusing, yes the affidavit has wording, its important to note that is just a summary of the detail for filing. CG himself said the below, which 'harris county authorities' said. So I'm not sure why there is still a question of this specific tidbit out of volumes of 'evidence' and statements LE have accumulated.
"Green said he thought Fieramusca was pregnant and gave birth to the baby while he was out of town, according to authorities in Harris County".

Probably because too many times the reporting on this case turned out to be one reporter's interpretation of what was written in the documents which are then attributed to "authorities" in print which has proven no different than any member's interpretation of the same-- subject to change with next day's MSN update. This case would have been well served with a police presser with details after the baby was home for Christmas. Unfortunately - court seal likely prevented that.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads