TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

The thought has crossed my mind that she was able to get into her ex's (A.G.) apartment somehow - picked the lock, knew the code, got someone to open it etc. - and either passed out or found he had some alcohol and continued drinking (then failed to contact babysitter). So, when A.G. comes home he is pissed to find her in his apartment. Everyone is focused on his alibi when, it, technically, doesn't apply. It would explain why he didn't show up for work!

The thought has crossed my mind that she was able to get into her ex's (A.G.) apartment somehow - picked the lock, knew the code, got someone to open it etc. - and either passed out or found he had some alcohol and continued drinking (then failed to contact babysitter). So, when A.G. comes home he is pissed to find her in his apartment. Everyone is focused on his alibi when, it, technically, doesn't apply. It would explain why he didn't show up for work!
A while ago, one of the people she spoke to on the phone while in her ex's building was interviewed on Gray Hughes' channel. The person claimed that Prisma mistook them for the ex and was asking where his appartment was. So it seems that Prisma didn't know.

IMO it's weird that after so many calls in the last 10 minutes, they suddendly stopped. Something happened to her right there. I wish the police would disclose when her phone went dead and if there were any text messages after the calls stopped. We only know that her phone last pinged in the building.

I really do think she was drugged, and she may very well have actually known where his apt was but in that moment was very confused.. this case breaks my heart!
What happened to you Prisma?!?

Prisma may well have been drugged yet one would think the physical effects would have manifested quickly rather than on a delayed, time-release basis. I'm not sure I can see a motive to drug her since the bar episode with the ex appeared to have been brief and less than friendly. What's more is Prisma remained at the bar drinking for some time after and then drove off for several miles before turning around and heading back in the direction of the last place she was seen: the apartment complex where he ex resided. Perhaps she had drunk, say, red bull and vodka. I believe the high energy burst temporarily mitigates the effect of alcohol but once it wears off the intoxicating effects of alcohol are compounded. Recall, Prisma had a tumultuous day that included her leaving her job (by design, I believe), embarking on a day drinking binge at a bar while waiting for her ex, arguing with her ex after he arrived later than expected, and remaining at the bar still drinking until she was cut off by the bartender. Prisma then sets off by vehicle on a frenetic journey in a direction opposite of the apartment complex, only to turn around and double back to the apartment complex, leaving her vehicle across the street from the entrance and in such a manner as to block a street. The video that has been released showing her in the ground level of the apartment complex near an elevator depicts her as somewhat unsteady. I believe it was hot that day, probably with humidity. I also believe the heat coupled with the alcohol intoxication began to significantly affect her judgement. What transpired after her phone went radio silent is anyone's guess.

More musings. A few things stand out in this case, one the 55 minute call to the babysitter and the other the bombardment of phone calls to the ex and I'm not sure either is related. There is also the question as to who knew in real time that Prisma was at the precise location of the apartment complex? The ex surely knew as his phone was blowing up all afternoon and I'd bet Prisma let him know she was on the premises of the building where he lived. If he was not at that location (as LE has indicated) did he have an acquaintance in the complex and if so, did he enlist the acquaintance to find Prisma? Curious. Of course this is mere speculation and in no way is it meant to implicate the ex, but when you consider he was the only person who knew in real time the exact whereabouts of Prisma it makes one wonder.

More musings. A few things stand out in this case, one the 55 minute call to the babysitter and the other the bombardment of phone calls to the ex and I'm not sure either is related. There is also the question as to who knew in real time that Prisma was at the precise location of the apartment complex? The ex surely knew as his phone was blowing up all afternoon and I'd bet Prisma let him know she was on the premises of the building where he lived. If he was not at that location (as LE has indicated) did he have an acquaintance in the complex and if so, did he enlist the acquaintance to find Prisma? Curious. Of course this is mere speculation and in no way is it meant to implicate the ex, but when you consider he was the only person who knew in real time the exact whereabouts of Prisma it makes one wonder.
If the calls to the ex went unanswered (as it seems to be the case), he might not have known her location. Unless she also sent him messages about it. An ex's acquainance is a possibility or maybe she had acquaintances in the building that she ran into.

I’m curious about the 55 minute conversation with the babysitter - did she ever talk to Prisma’s mother? If not, what is so secret about what they talked about?
Just musing.....
Prisma's father said in an interview (I think it was on Gray Hughes' YouTube channel) that according to the babysitter, she and Prisma talked about the upcoming Easter holidays.

Prisma's father said in an interview (I think it was on Gray Hughes' YouTube channel) that according to the babysitter, she and Prisma talked about the upcoming Easter holidays.

I dunno...as mad as she was, and for 55 minutes? I have a friend who was a babysitter and parents always spilled their guts about all sorts of personal situations. I'm not really buying it.

IMO the babysitter might have had details on the status of Prisma's relationship with her ex and on Prisma's emotional state at the time. We do not know if Prisma exchanged any messages with her after the long afternoon call, but there were no further phone calls between them. Prisma's movements after she left the bar seemed erratic. The babysitter very likely doesn't know what happened to Prisma that evening. I don't believe that the sitter has a personal connection with the ex. She has a family of her own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back