Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, her 'purchase history' would be very interesting evidence, I would assume? ie fake pregnant bellies, duffel bags, infant swing, infant car seat/carrier, etc. Maybe other things we don't know about that are important? I guess that would be difficult to find if purchases were made in person, by cash? Doubt if every corner store would be selling pregnant bellies though?

I thought about that about the fake Pregnant Bellies, IMO local Theater Drama groups would have some for their local productions. I don't live in the USA but I sure they hire costumes even sell props(which have sat there for some time it would be easier than buying from a store which could be traced.
Couple years ago a few friends brought some Bellies Props from a local Theater group,they saw them when they were hiring costumes saw the props, offered money to buy them on the spot,the person excepted their offer. They were doing Musical 'Princess Ida' they thought it was joke with the cast and Director for Dress rehearsal . MF could hired costume with fake belly and never returned it. IMO.
Also some costume store have big closing sales and cash only. A Major one which ran for 70 years closed in the city few hours from I live missed it. People flocked to it it was cash only.
I found when I was expecting so many family member did hand many baby items as babies grow so fast. I in turn handed/passed my children items to friends and other family members. I even OP Shop places like St Vinnies, Salvos etc which MF could have done which would not leave a paper trail as most except money.

I thought about that about the fake Pregnant Bellies, IMO local Theater Drama groups would have some for their local productions. I don't live in the USA but I sure they hire costumes even sell props(which have sat there for some time it would be easier than buying from a store which could be traced.

If she had a Belly (other than her own) I think it was specifically for the last trimester. I do wonder if her nerves or some type of condition caused her to amp up her caloric intake, causing tremendous weight gain. She was not ‘small’ in any photos I found, smaller than she is now though. Moo
Costume stores in my area have bellies for rent.
Moo is she got fat, explained she was carrying high or low, kept multiple layers on to conceal her non pregnant midsection.
Further tricking CG by attending doctor appts with Heidi.
How convenient, she could pick up pregnancy pamphlets & get appointment cards to remind her of Heidi’s next appointment, making CG believe they were her appointments. Moo

I don't interpret the wording of #26 to be identification of her plate on Dec 12th.

It says the video camera captured a light colored 4 door with outline, window placement and general appearance consistent with MF's vehicle with license plate [redacted].

I read it like you, but I just got my first coffee of the day.
The vehicle described is consistent with vehicle bearing plate #.......

Yeah, I agree... it says 'consistent with' her vehicle, not positively ID'ing it.

The only time the affidavit says it was identified on camera was on the 26th when she went to Austin for Margo's birth. (#24 on affidavit)

Unless someone is funding MF’s commissary account she should be dropping her “baby weight”. Her circle seems so small, idk if she has anyone to call or receive funds from. Perhaps the media has popped a few bucks into her account. Jmo

If she had a Belly (other than her own) I think it was specifically for the last trimester. I do wonder if her nerves or some type of condition caused her to amp up her caloric intake, causing tremendous weight gain. She was not ‘small’ in any photos I found, smaller than she is now though. Moo
Costume stores in my area have bellies for rent.
Moo is she got fat, explained she was carrying high or low, kept multiple layers on to conceal her non pregnant midsection.
Further tricking CG by attending doctor appts with Heidi.
How convenient, she could pick up pregnancy pamphlets & get appointment cards to remind her of Heidi’s next appointment, making CG believe they were her appointments. Moo

Re: your "multiple layers" thought - good one! It hadn't occurred to me that she was probably sweating profusely, given her double sweatshirts, extra weight, living in a warmer climate and on top of that, a guilty conscience. If she possesses a conscience at all, that is.

For me - yes. However, in our HOA the number one thing we have to tell people is to lock their cars so as not to be an attractive nuisance. Our neighborhood watch sees people leave their car doors open, garage doors open etc. Open gates. Not everyone has a sense of vigilance about that kind of thing - especially if they'll be back to the car in a minute, have a newborn, etc. While to me it seems like something I wouldn't do, I don't think it's farfetched that she would do it for five-ish minutes while she wrangled a baby, books, a dog, a car seat, her mail, etc.
I agree. This was familiar territory to her, IMO, and it was broad daylight!

And she was planning to hit the grocery, so why drag it upstairs. I honestly think the fob was activated w/o knowledge, maybe as she entered MF’s car. Both my cars are quite sensitive. If I shove my fob into front pocket on skin tight jeans & I’m near either car, I never know what might happen, lol.

I read this previously. Quite interesting. Did the FBI actually interview MF or are they using “one size fits all” diagnosis? I feel her need for a baby was prompted by CG’s split with her, not an overwhelming desire to have a baby. Obviously we don’t know if she can conceive, she could be barren.
Remember how it was said MF quietly left the room after baby M was born? If true, I think that signified something. Not sure just what.....was she sad that “their” dual pregnancies had ended, distraught that her time was up-knowing she had to “deliver” soon too? Moo

I'm not missing it. The sentence is split between what was seen on camera (the color, doors, outline, windows etc) and how that is consistent with MF's vehicle which they then identify by its plate. It does not state that the plate was seen on camera.
"consistent with [....] bearing [license plate redacted] driving northbound...

I see what you are saying, but I think the important word here is "bearing" - it's present tense in context.

I could totally be wrong

Yeah, I agree... it says 'consistent with' her vehicle, not positively ID'ing it.

The only time the affidavit says it was identified on camera was on the 26th when she went to Austin for Margo's birth. (#24 on affidavit)
I wonder why they haven't (seemed to have) been able to ID MF's plate on her travel on Dec 12th, via the same camera method used on the 26th?

The car is ID'd three times in AW report

Nov 26 by Giddings camera system
Dec 12 HB Complex witness personal surveillance camera
Dec 19 Via Helicopter at Bojack

They have those license plate readers at the junction here on West William Cannon Drive - خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I wonder if it captures an image of the whole vehicle or just reads the license plate.

I believe these are our now illegal red light cameras - they would only be triggered if a car entered the intersection after the light turned red.

I wonder why they haven't (seemed to have) been able to ID MF's plate on her travel on Dec 12th, via the same camera method used on the 26th?

It's possible they have and it either wasn't done by the time the affidavit was written and filed, or it just wasn't added.

JMO but I think the video on the 26th was used to help identify that the plate number and the car matched and gave them a verified vehicle description for MF within a reasonable time frame around the time Heidi and Margo went missing. As was discussed on the thread just last night, people steal plates to put on stolen vehicles or not legal vehicles all the time.

I'm not that familiar with the license plate readers, so I'm not sure if it grabs ALL vehicles going by or just a high number of them?

IMO we have so much more to learn in this case. Crumbs, that is all we have.

Didn’t Ty mention the RLCs? Iirc he tried to get info from them?

He did but I never heard anything from it - I imagine that will come out. The only ones still in operation are the ones whose contracts haven't expired, so it would be a real crapshoot figuring out which ones were still working on her route. I'd think CCTV would be easier to hunt down.

He did but I never heard anything from it - I imagine that will come out. The only ones still in operation are the ones whose contracts haven't expired, so it would be a real crapshoot figuring out which ones were still working on her route. I'd think CCTV would be easier to hunt down.
Yeah for a civilian!

I think MF came into LE's cross-hairs on Dec 18th, when the eyewitness came forward stating she saw a woman with a baby willingly get into the back light 4-door car occupied by another woman whom she had greeted (so presumably knew and trusted).

MF used her 'best friend' status to her advantage in many ways. But, I think the fact that MF was at the top of Heidi's friend's list worked against her once LE knew they were looking for a familiar woman with a light 4-door vehicle.

That's probably when the FBI Behavioral Unit was summoned to build a generic profile as it related to what was known about MF, while investigators were checking MF's vehicle records, scouring her electronic footprint, and putting together a warrant request to access MF's phone records (per Arrest Affidavit).

By the 19th.......... LE had authorization to access MF's phone records, they had confirmation that MF did indeed have a light 4-door 2015 Nissan (seen in the resident's video footage and later identified as MF's), the parking lot eyewitness had picked MF out of a photo line-up as the woman in the car, and the behavioral experts had confirmed that MF fit the bill for a woman who might be desperate to acquire a baby.

Since LE could not be sure that MF wasn't hiding Heidi and Margo in a voluntary disappearance (or holding both against their will) inside the Bo Jack residence..........I think they took the first chance they got to confront an occupant outside of the residence (to avoid a possible panic killing if mother and/or baby were still alive), and thus confronted CG exiting Target with baby supplies on Dec 19th.

All MOO, based on the facts available to us at this time.

Court documents reveal new details leading up to Heidi Broussard’s disappearance, arrest of kidnapping suspect

Jan 7, 2020

Fieramusca’s attorney, Brian Erskine, released the statement on Monday:

"Ms. Jackie Wood and I are anxious to review the evidence collected thus far and have many of the same questions you do. Those accused, as well as the public at large, understandably want swift and certain answers from our criminal justice system. We call upon patience and resisting the rush to judgment until all the facts are in. The cursory information contained in the recently released probable cause affidavit is nothing more than mere allegations. As with every American accused of a crime, unless the State has proven these allegations beyond any reasonable doubt, Ms. Fieramusca remains innocent.

"Texas prosecutors are not required to provide Defense Counsel with all of the actual case evidence until the felony is indicted by a grand jury, which could be months away. However, Travis County has maintained a policy to provide pre-indictment discovery/evidence to the Defense team (see: https://www.traviscountytx.gov/district-attorney/defense-attorney-information under ‘Things To Be Aware Of’ drop down list #7). We have asked they comply with their policy, but prosecutors have now refused, citing case complexity. bbm

“Due process requires fair dealing and full disclosure of ALL facts and mitigating circumstances no matter how complex, and time is of the essence. We are exploring all options at our disposal to vigorously represent Ms. Fieramusca, considering the prosecution’s refusal to provide us with information at this time.”

Fieramusca is being held at the Travis County jail.
"Those accused". Not the accused. Hmmmmm. So just exactly who are "Those accused"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member