Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her search for "dead bodies" in Austin, Texas is so disturbing. I can't figure out an innocent explanation. HB's corpse was stuffed into that duffel bag - did she kill her somewhere else, then get spooked and retrieve her? I know one day LE announced they were expanding their search.

Yeah assuming she acted alone, that is where I am at too in thinking she first dumped her body immediately after killing HB and then got worried and decided she needed a better spot. It's the only thing that makes sense to me that could explain the online searches for bodies.

I think she could have been getting details about what kind of formula to buy for the jaundice as well as any other info she could subtly get from Heidi re Margo's care.
I agree, she did place an online order, remember the formula on the stoop?
But I feel she told HB she was coming by. Otherwise H could have went straight to the store, I suppose. Plus MF needed to know if HB would be home or not. Jmo

Yeah assuming she acted alone, that is where I am at too in thinking she first dumped her body immediately after killing HB and then got worried and decided she needed a better spot. It's the only thing that makes sense to me that could explain the online searches for bodies.
I just don't find anything too crazy to believe in this case.

I've got one...what if she was afraid of d bodies. She didn't want to go out there and touch her friends body. Or face what she had done. Maybe she thought in her sick mind, I'll figure out a way.

could be. Ignore it, like it never happened?

Ita & at the beginning of this tragedy, I do believe LE felt HB eft on her own volition as they kept saying they believed she was safe (paraphrased). Sadly, that was not to be.....thanks to MF (allegedly)
Heidi Broussard: Police investigate missing mom's death as baby-snatching case
Investigators told ABC News they feared foul play from the start because one child was missing and one was left behind. Officials said the presumption is that if a mother were to run away voluntarily, she would either take both children or leave both behind.
Absolutely, Tysm for the reminder. Do you have a transcript? That’d be easier.
Click on the three dots to the lower right-hand side of the YouTube video and select "Open transcript."

Heidi Broussard: Police investigate missing mom's death as baby-snatching case
Investigators told ABC News they feared foul play from the start because one child was missing and one was left behind. Officials said the presumption is that if a mother were to run away voluntarily, she would either take both children or leave both behind.

Click on the three dots to the lower right-hand side of the YouTube video and select "Open transcript."

@PommyMommy I meant when HB first went missing, I would see daily headlines like this. After she was found the reporting changed. Moo
'We have no reason to believe' missing Austin mother, baby are harmed: Police
On Tuesday, Dec. 17, APD held its first press conference regarding the missing mother and daughter.

When asked if police believe the two are still alive, Austin police said that at this time they "have no reason to believe that Margot nor Heidi are harmed."

APD added that they currently do not have a person of interest, but are investigating all angles in this case.

**YouTube transcript isn’t working, tysm, I’ll eventually get thru the video, I hope.

Last edited:
I believe LE feared foul play from the start. It would be strange if they hadn't.

But, I also believe that LE wasn't set on that being the case and hadn't ruled out the possibility that Heidi had left with Margo voluntarily.

On Tuesday, Dec. 17th -- five days into the investigation and only two days before Heidi and Margo were located -- Detective Herries said, “It’s possible that Heidi and Margot have left on their own accord. Our assumption is that they’re alive and the sooner we can find them the better.” ‘Our assumption is that they’re alive’: Police continue search for missing Texas woman and baby

Or maybe just disappear. I don't know. I couldn't do it. I think she's completely insane!!

Who knows, fear, repulsion, outta site-outta mind?
It’s like she took Margo in CG’s house & thought they’d live happily ever after. The day was coming that someone would notice something, if not CG, maybe a mail or delivery man, kids playing....someone, lol.
She’s beyond disgusting, as is always the case. Moo

I believe LE feared foul play from the start. It would be strange if they hadn't.

But, I also believe that LE wasn't set on that being the case and hadn't ruled out the possibility that Heidi had left with Margo voluntarily.

On Tuesday, Dec. 17th -- five days into the investigation and only two days before Heidi and Margo were located -- Detective Herries said, “It’s possible that Heidi and Margot have left on their own accord. Our assumption is that they’re alive and the sooner we can find them the better.” ‘Our assumption is that they’re alive’: Police continue search for missing Texas woman and baby
MF planned well - witnesses would see HB get into the car voluntarily. That said, how could they still think 5 days later, HB, or most mothers, would take off without her other child and her purse with money, etc. inside? Their "assumption" was based on something. JMO

Since there wasn't any evidence of a violent crime at the last place Heidi and Margo were known to be prior to Dec. 18th (the apartment or Heidi's car), I think it would be standard procedure for LE to act on the assumption that they were both alive, even though they likely feared that one or both might be dead. MOO.

Who knows, fear, repulsion, outta site-outta mind?
It’s like she took Margo in CG’s house & thought they’d live happily ever after. The day was coming that someone would notice something, if not CG, maybe a mail or delivery man, kids playing....someone, lol.
She’s beyond disgusting, as is always the case. Moo

Yeah, it would be intersting to know what she was thinking all week... like as if ignoring it was just going to make it go away, which makes me want to say she is insane, but all the planning that had to go into this, it required some thought process to it. JMO

As for the 'dead body in Austin' search... I still think it has something to do with the news report that evening that screwed up the pictures and another body being found. JMO

Yeah, it would be intersting to know what she was thinking all week... like as if ignoring it was just going to make it go away, which makes me want to say she is insane, but all the planning that had to go into this, it required some thought process to it. JMO

As for the 'dead body in Austin' search... I still think it has something to do with the news report that evening that screwed up the pictures and another body being found. JMO
I think so too. She knew they didn’t find HB (I assume) since HB was in her trunk. Unless she is going to ‘not know’ HB was in her trunk—look, I was searching online.
Of course she’s got soooo many more problems.
She might come up with a ludicrous defense, she seems to be a prolific liar, she’s got a lot of time on her hands, etc. I’m guessing she’s in isolation & has little to do other than think up more lies. Moo

The Cedar Park woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member