Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird when law enforcement activity projects one thing, but they say another.

This is exactly what I’d expect to see if they found a body, but I’d expect them to refrain from comment, as opposed to saying that a body had not been found.

This is really odd.

I would also expect a huge response if a credible, urgent "tip" was called in or someone falsely confesses to an officer. LE must also be in the ready-to-explode stage, as we are, with this case. MOO. We'll see shortly I guess why they swarmed it.

They can’t just come out an say “we found him“ they must make a proper ID - no way they shutting streets down & have that much commotion to simply search an abandoned house.
They’ve apparently denied that they’ve even found a body, so I’m taking that at face value.

Typically they’ll say that they are awaiting positive identification, but I’ve never seen them flat say “no body,” when there is a body.

But something caused that huge police presence.

It’s weird when law enforcement activity projects one thing, but they say another.

This is exactly what I’d expect to see if they found a body, but I’d expect them to refrain from comment, as opposed to saying that a body had not been found.

This is really odd.
If reporters are on the scene they should know (and report) whether or not the coroner vehicle is on the scene.

I mean, either it is or it isn’t.

I would also expect a huge response if a credible, urgent "tip" was called in or someone falsely confesses to an officer. LE must also be in the ready-to-explode stage, as we are, with this case. MOO. We'll see shortly I guess why they swarmed it.
Yeah, I could absolutely see this type of response if something like that happened.

I’m waiting for the search to fully conclude, until I’ll be comfortable with the “no body” thing.

There is quite a bit of rumor going around that one parent is no longer living.
The official FB page that I was following went down after many people comment that it was HD’s dad’s body found at the vacant house. And that it appeared he had committed suicide.

warning just repeating comments this is unconfirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member