Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the KM connection to the Gun and Hunting Club in Granby, CT and his personal knowledge of all aspects of hunting.....

KM allegedly found the land, set up the club and was a member for many years.

We don't have complete clarity on KM personal timeline yet but given his membership in a hunting club I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he would have knowledge of game dressing at all.

Could it be possible that KM possibly was with Fd at 80MS assisting with the grizzly process of dismemberment and that instead of a possible 'group of 2 - MT and Fd' that it was possibly a 'group of 3 - Fd, MT and KM' or possibly a 'group of 2 - KM and Fd'?

MOO

I think its very possible. He could have even left his phone with FD, and their plan could have been to have MT turn it on and off during the morning so that it would be on during the time of the supposed meeting. Then KM would have the whole day free to help FD, and FD could just dispose of the phone afterward and KM would claim he fell and broke it. The AW doesn't mention KM's car coming and going to arrive/depart the meeting, just his phone pings. Even if he were there until 8:22, he could have even made it down to New Canaan by about 10am to help FD with cleanup, body transfer, etc, though so far nothing from the warrant suggests that.

Last edited:
Thinking about the KM connection to the Gun and Hunting Club in Granby, CT and his personal knowledge of all aspects of hunting.....

We don't have complete clarity on KM personal timeline yet but given his membership in a hunting club I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he would have knowledge of game dressing at all.

Could it be possible that KM possibly was with Fd at 80MS assisting with the grizzly process of dismemberment and that instead of a possible 'group of 2 - MT and Fd' that it was possibly a 'group of 3 - Fd, MT and KM' or possibly a 'group of 2 - KM and Fd'?

MOO
I have wondered that, but don't you think KM's presence at 80MS that afternoon would be included in the facts alleged in his AW? None of these defendants were the most sophisticated users in the self-surveillance by cell phone department. Even street level dealers know more about cell phones a/k/a mini-computers than these idiots!

I admire the way LE has played this case so close to the vest, but I think even Coangelo would have included evidence about KM's potential presence at that residence in KM's AW. Surely, LE knows exactly where KM was that afternoon, and it will be very interesting to see where his cell phone, and other evidence, puts him.

That call from Dulos to KM during the trash dump is obviously significant, but, IMO that "alleged" fall suffered by KM on 5/25/19 is also worth further investigation. By the way, what is with CT and stairs; didn't Dulos' mother take a nasty fall down the stairs just prior to her death?

KM's conveniently timed fall resulted from his realization that the information contained on his phone was going to tie him to Dulos in a way he didn't like. What a foolish man, believing the phone's physical destruction was going to be enough to do the job. A classic example of his 'consciousness of guilt'. What was on that phone he did not want LE to see?

MOO
I have wondered that, but don't you think KM's presence at 80MS that afternoon would be included in the facts alleged in his AW? None of these defendants were the most sophisticated users in the self-surveillance by cell phone department. Even street level dealers know more about cell phones a/k/a mini-computers than these idiots!

I admire the way LE has played this case close to the vest, but I think even Coangelo would have included evidence about KM's potential presence at that residence in KM's AW. Surely, LE knows exactly where KM was that afternoon, and it will be very interesting to see where his cell phone, and other evidence, puts him.

That call from Dulos to KM during the trash dump is obviously significant, but, IMO that "alleged" fall suffered by KM on 5/25/19 is also worth further investigation. By the way, what is with CT and stairs; didn't Dulos' mother take a nasty fall down the stairs just prior to her death?

KM's conveniently timed fall resulted from his realization that the information contained on his phone was going to tie him to Dulos in a way he didn't like. What a foolish man, believing the phone's physical destruction was going to be enough to do the job. A classic example of his 'consciousness of guilt'. What was on that phone he did not want LE to see?

No need to remove the floor IF they found forensic material on the surface. The saturated flooring would "light up" like a Christmas tree when treated with Luminol AND the smears, smudges & cleaning attempts would be very visible. Standard practice is to rub sterile swabs over the suspect area(s), of course after photographs are taken.
Ah the ever popular BLEACH clean up! IF he were stupid enough to use bleach to flood the floor or walls, there would remain a distinctive smell......tell-tale sign of a big NO NO occurring, especially when no washing machine is within "spitting distance"! As mentioned in other posts, bleach can effect biological materials (denatures the protein), so that's another reason why other exemplar sites are evaluated (high surface areas, semi-"protected" areas, spots where there is evidence of re-arranging the scene).

IME, IMO.
I have been curious about bleach. The nanny did not mention smelling bleach and she was there not long after. The smell of bleach is strong and lingers. So LE is withholding or Fd did not use bleach. So what else would have been used?Just paper towels, the floor would still be red, right? I am really curious about what blood evidence was on the garage floor. Enough for ME to declare JFd was deceased or was that determined by the amount found on paper towels and such from the trashcan odyssey of stupidity? I am beginning to lean towards enough in the garage for LE to decide there was something wrong but that maybe most was found in the bags. Although Fd did take a lot of paper towels so that does not make sense. Anyway, all MCuriousOO. IMO MOO

I admire the way LE has played this case so close to the vest, but I think even Coangelo would have included evidence about KM's potential presence at that residence in KM's AW. Surely, LE knows exactly where KM was that afternoon, and it will be very interesting to see where his cell phone, and other evidence, puts him.

I thought the ex-nanny “accidentally” ran over Jd’s mother?

One law enforcement official familiar with the case said investigators had gathered far more evidence than they have so far disclosed.

The charges brought against Mr. Dulos and two others accused of conspiracy to commit murder, Michelle C. Troconis, 45, Mr. Dulos’s girlfriend, and Kent D. Mawhinney, 54, a friend, were based on more than what was disclosed in the warrants, the official said.

NYT: Jennifer Dulos: How the Police Made a ‘No-Body’ Murder Case

Jennifer Dulos: How the Police Made a ‘No-Body’ Murder Case[/QUOTE]

Let's make a deal moment coming....

IMO this was a full on assault. He in no way sedated her, because if he had, the scene would have looked far different. She struggled somehow, I am convinced of it, and Dulos did not count on that. Either that, or his rage overtook him in that garage. There is just too much forensic evidence for sedation.

I also do not believe Dulos had a clue how difficult it is to kill a human being who wants to live. Even with a gunshot injury, death does not come swiftly or easily. I am sure the state will have an expert testify about what the evidence in the garage is "consistent with,"namely a violent assault. That expert may also express their opinion concerning means and manner of death. I believe all here will be shocked, but not surprised, when we hear that testimony.

BRING IT ON!

For some reason this made me wonder...did FD take KM's phone and break it? It was broken on the 25th, right? I somehow feel like all roads lead to FD, I guess.

I am not buying the fall down the stairs/concussion/breaking phone story. Nope, that didn't happen. More story-time stories a la FD/NP.

My opinion only.

Maybe. FD and KM had a fight. KM fell down the stairs, phone broken. Does anyone know for sure was FD was when KM fell down the stairs?

I don't know how to go back and search properly here but I remember the day of the arrests last week seeing reports that construction crews might be headed to certain locations to take action related to the new arrest reports. Haven't seen anything since - assume nothing came of that?

My buddy turned himself in to Stamford courthouse (non violent crime) the same day FD was there. Interestingly enough, he was locked up next to him. Everything you see on tv is how he is- calm, cool, collective. He mentioned that FD seems to not have a care in the world. FD mentioned multiple times he would be making bail. He wouldn’t answer any questions about the case, all he would say is to “value your freedom”. Of course to no ones surprise he received special accommodations while he was in there.

My friend is now at BCC where KM is. He’s still in there and is secluded by himself due to the nature of his charges as well as his high bond. Crazy stuff
He is one cold, calculating malignant narcissist, that's for sure, and to date, he has been able to wear a mask of respectability to fool way too many people. If you look at other murderers who share his narcissistic sociopathy, that calm demeanor is a common characteristic.

I believe his time is coming, though, and that a jury of his peers will see through that mask to the murderer he is. His narcissism also makes him over-confident; he thinks he the smartest guy in the room. IMO, it is this over-confidence that he will come to regret, as each piece of evidence takes the jury to its verdict.

I think we can all question the "accidental" fire at the horse barn. I think we can question his mother's "accidental" death. We've probably all read news stories about car accidents where the passenger slides over, and takes responsibility for driving because the actual driver couldn't afford another charge. We know FD threatened his EE regarding immigration status. Is it a stretch to imagine he threatened or charmed the nanny, resulting in his mother's convenient death? What's a guy to do? When you need money, you need money. MOO

KM. Now I wonder about his presence at 4JC on May 24th. His PHONE may have been there. But was he? He couldn't seem to recall if he saw MT or not, which to me sounds an awful lot like he couldn't remember what he was SUPPOSED TO SAY, about seeing or not seeing her. If he was in fact there in person, recorded by surveillance cameras, did he leave by a back way? There seem to be a crazy lot of vehicle maneuvering that day. Bikes, cars, trucks, other people's vehicles.

I am stunned that, as FD was planning this violence, he was also actively soliciting KM's wife. She was right to be alarmed, and smart to avoid more contact. It sure looks like two wives were in the cross hairs. How did they think that would play out?????

And MT. He thought she was untouchable?

I have a proposal. Taking a page out of Frazee's playbook. Let's give FD those last two rolls of paper towels and ask him to write down all the ways MT messed up his plan.

He can't be any too pleased with her.

JMO

I admire the way LE has played this case close to the vest, but I think even Coangelo would have included evidence about KM's potential presence at that residence in KM's AW. Surely, LE knows exactly where KM was that afternoon, and it will be very interesting to see where his cell phone, and other evidence, puts him.

KM is messed up. Alcohol does that. He seems to be a beta male. I think he looked up to FD. FD knew that. FD manipulated him. I'm not excusing KM but I know from the Malignant N/Sociopath in my own life, they smell weakness from a mile away. KM was likely grateful to be even associating with FD. Believe me, I have seen it. IME.

I have been curious about bleach. The nanny did not mention smelling bleach and she was there not long after. The smell of bleach is strong and lingers. So LE is withholding or Fd did not use bleach. So what else would have been used? [Copious amounts of h2o!]
Just paper towels, the floor would still be red, right? [Remember that the LE was LOOKING for a missing woman from her home & ANYTHING suspicious needed to be evaluated...smears, stains, shredded paper towels etc.] [Dried blood is more of a deep dark brownish color.]
I am really curious about what blood evidence was on the garage floor. Enough for ME to declare JFd was deceased or was that determined by the amount found on paper towels and such from the trashcan odyssey of stupidity? [The totality of ALL the evidence (what we've seen & more) provided the data to support the OCME's opinion]
I am beginning to lean towards enough in the garage for LE to decide there was something wrong but that maybe most was found in the bags. Although Fd did take a lot of paper towels so that does not make sense. Anyway, all MCuriousOO. IMO MOO
Oh yeah...thoughts in brackets within the quote.
All only MOO, of course.

I have been curious about bleach. The nanny did not mention smelling bleach and she was there not long after. The smell of bleach is strong and lingers. So LE is withholding or Fd did not use bleach. So what else would have been used?Just paper towels, the floor would still be red, right? I am really curious about what blood evidence was on the garage floor. Enough for ME to declare JFd was deceased or was that determined by the amount found on paper towels and such from the trashcan odyssey of stupidity? I am beginning to lean towards enough in the garage for LE to decide there was something wrong but that maybe most was found in the bags. Although Fd did take a lot of paper towels so that does not make sense. Anyway, all MCuriousOO. IMO MOO

The garage had blood spatter which told the story of an assault with a weapon, and the degree of force needed to create the pattern.
I think all use modern households now use spray bleach cleaner not straight bottled bleach.
The spray has less odor and seems to dissipate faster.

Regarding the zip ties:

Would FD have a reason to remove the zip ties to facilitate Jennifer's disposal, aside from for dismemberment?

If the zip ties were cut off Jennifer, could FD not wanting the zip ties on tell us anything one way or another about if Jennifer was or wasn't placed in water? Certainly, there have been many water searches.

Removal of the zip ties must have had a purpose for FD. Why remove them if planning to place her in a pre-dug grave? More likely to remove them if, maybe, trying to cram her remains into something?

I wouldn't put it past FD to put her remains in a cooler and weigh it down.

So, just to be clear on where I am at.
I think Jennifer could be...in CT or not, in NY or not, in MA or not, in water or not, in a pre dug grave or not, dismembered or not. I wish I had an actual clue and I can't imagine how the family and loved ones are handling this torture.

If those zip ties were on her (and AW says they were), why did he take them off? Removing them must be related in some way to how he disposed of Jennifer's body. IMO, those ties were most like used for control and/or transportation, but why were they removed at all? Just like the clothes; for what purpose?

Regarding the zip ties:

Would FD have a reason to remove the zip ties to facilitate Jennifer's disposal, aside from for dismemberment?

If the zip ties were cut off Jennifer, could FD not wanting the zip ties on tell us anything one way or another about if Jennifer was or wasn't placed in water? Certainly, there have been many water searches.

Removal of the zip ties must have had a purpose for FD. Why remove them if planning to place her in a pre-dug grave? More likely to remove them if, maybe, trying to cram her remains into something?

I wouldn't put it past FD to put her remains in a cooler and weigh it down.

So, just to be clear on where I am at.
I think Jennifer could be...in CT or not, in NY or not, in MA or not, in water or not, in a pre dug grave or not, dismembered or not. I wish I had an actual clue and I can't imagine how the family and loved ones are handling this torture.

SO00000, NOW WHAT?
I took a break from this site about 2 months ago because it was consuming too much of my time, especially without any news. Now we have this AW3, FD and MT are out on bail...NOW WHAT? Are we holding out for the trial (years for sure) with the hope that they will find Jennifer and be able to put her to rest? Are we waiting for KM to spill his beans? I was so excited when I saw the headline that FD was arrested for murder, but now it seems so anti-climatic. Is it just me?

@oceancalling, a bit of speculation here but I'm not convinced the KM AW1 was anywhere near where the State wanted it to be for their first filing. JMO. It might have been the case that the Fd push to appeal the GF custody award in Probate Court might have necessitated a change in AW3 for Fd and MT and AW1 for KM filing dates. It seemed fairly clear given that Atty Dranginis was in Criminal Court with her fully drafted no contact order ready for presentation to Judge Blawie that there is coordination where possible between the State and the victims family.

We didn't see much new info from MT AW3 and only a bit more for FD AW3 and this time and we saw quite a bit more forensic information but I'm not sure any of the MT and FD info is truly fresh as it seems that the State has had that info in its possession for awhile now.

I think the KM investigation information though was on the newer side and that his investigation is clearly ongoing and so the AW1 IMO looks underdeveloped. I am sure LE has a lot more on KM but its truly an aspect of the ongoing investigation. The issue with the Fd assisting KM to evade compliance with the KM no contact order isn't new but I think it had to be fully investigated and the issue of possibly another conspiracy to murder charge investigated. I also wonder what hurdles might have existed as KM is an atty that might have caused delays too? IDK. Perhaps now that KM can't raise bail, I wonder if he might be willing to cooperate? Given his lack of cooperating and clarity in his interviews so far, I'm not holding my breath. But I do wonder if we see another conspiracy to murder charge for both Fd and KM whether KM's tune might change?

Still many moving pieces and we have new names in the FD AW3 that haven't been investigated or discussed much. If the case here has moved outside the US then its easy to understand why things are taking time. We also don't know if there are parallel federal investigations ongoing and that is slowing things as well. I also keep going back to the Atty Bowman behaviour that happened towards the end of the Civil Case process in mid December regarding the MT deposition ongoing drama. Atty Bowman went from 3-4 interviews between LE and MT up until August, 2019 and he was willing to work with Atty Weinstein until roughly early December, 2019 and then he was unwilling to have MT speak to anyone. Did he perhaps think the murder charges were going to be filed in December as was rumoured? OR, was he possibly made aware of federal or other charges beyond the criminal charges that we saw in AW3 for MT? IMO, some news that we aren't aware of here possibly happened in December.

We shall see I guess!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members