Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cedar Park woman?

yes I think so. I just recall numerous posts on news stories about it (people thinking Heidi had been found) and others commenting that it was a mistake on that nightly news, that they were talking about a body found and had Heidi's pic on the screen instead.

So if MF's car was seen on camera video around 9 am- ish and by the female tenant seeing HB entering car, WHO was arguing in the apartment shortly after 1 pm I wonder? SMH o_O:confused:

"But neighbors claimed to have heard a muffled argument shortly after 1pm. Alan G, who asked not to use his full name, said he heard the sound of an altercation after returning home from his job that afternoon."

Affidavit: Slain mom Heidi Broussard’s ‘best friend’ faked pregnancy to steal her newborn

So if MF's car was seen on camera video, and by the female tenant seeing HB entering car, WHO was arguing in the apartment shortly after 1 pm I wonder? SMH o_O:confused:

"But neighbors claimed to have heard a muffled argument shortly after 1pm. Alan G, who asked not to use his full name, said he heard the sound of an altercation after returning home from his job that afternoon."

Affidavit: Slain mom Heidi Broussard’s ‘best friend’ faked pregnancy to steal her newborn
In Heidi's friend's podcast interview which was okay to discuss here, she said that they found out there were other neighbors who shared a wall with Heidi's apartment that fight a lot, so it could have been them.

So if MF's car was seen on camera video, and by the female tenant seeing HB entering car, WHO was arguing in the apartment shortly after 1 pm I wonder? SMH o_O:confused:

I fixated on that too for a while, feeling that someone argued with Heidi before taking her. But we now know MF left with Heidi sometime around 9:00 AM that morning. LE only states MF's car was seen in the morning. So chances are the witness was wrong in his account.

I fixated on that too for a while, feeling that someone argued with Heidi before taking her. But we now know MF left with Heidi sometime around 9:00 AM that morning. LE only states MF's car was seen in the morning. So chances are the witness was wrong in his account.

Unless it was SC throwing a tantrum???? Nah.

yes I think so. I just recall numerous posts on news stories about it (people thinking Heidi had been found) and others commenting that it was a mistake on that nightly news, that they were talking about a body found and had Heidi's pic on the screen instead.
I'd have to double check but I think the dead body searches were earlier in the week. I do remember the mix up - I think even HB's friend thought it was the CP woman when the news broke about HB.

I'd have to double check but I think the dead body searches were earlier in the week. I do remember the mix up - I think even HB's friend thought it was the CP woman when the news broke about HB.
you could be right about the actual body being found later, but I was able to find the news conference from Dec 14th where they knew they were looking for a body and she was believed to be deceased. I wish I could find the news story on FB or youtube lol I've looked, but I have a feeling they didn't upload it because of the mistake.

Well, to be picky, we know MF left with a white female who got in the back seat with the baby. We don't know for certain that was Heidi who got in the back seat then (willingly).

Yes, it probably was, but we don't have that confirmation - yet, anyway.

Yeah, it would be intersting to know what she was thinking all week... like as if ignoring it was just going to make it go away, which makes me want to say she is insane, but all the planning that had to go into this, it required some thought process to it. JMO

As for the 'dead body in Austin' search... I still think it has something to do with the news report that evening that screwed up the pictures and another body being found. JMO
I'm not so sure about that because her search was for dead bodies in the plural.

ETA - Now I'm wondering if she dispatched her driver too.. (bad taste joke)

Last edited:
Everytime I see MF’s mugshots I can’t believe it’s the same woman in the pics with Heidi. What the heck happened to her in the last year and a half or so? Even in the pic with CG which couldn’t have been that long ago. I honestly would not have picked her out in a lineup either. It’s like 2 different people.
Kinda wish she would have been one of Heidi’s friends to have given an interview while Heidi was missing. Would have loved to have dissected that one! Moo

Everytime I see MF’s mugshots I can’t believe it’s the same woman in the pics with Heidi. What the heck happened to her in the last year and a half or so? Even in the pic with CG which couldn’t have been that long ago. I honestly would not have picked her out in a lineup either. It’s like 2 different people.
Kinda wish she would have been one of Heidi’s friends to have given an interview while Heidi was missing. Would have loved to have dissected that one! Moo

It really is a stark change in appearance in a short amount of time. I still think that may have been by design.

If MF was using a moon bump to fake pregnancy, maybe she figured she needed to put on a bunch of weight anyway to be more convincing immediately after (supposedly) giving birth.

It's also possible, in my mind, that MF figured she might need to take off with with the baby if it seemed like people were getting suspicious. Letting her hair grow darker, combined with the weight gain, could make her less recognizable if she'd avoided having her pic taken in recent months.

It really is a stark change in appearance in a short amount of time. I still think that may have been by design.

I don't know - Google "celebrities with and without makeup" and you'll see some stark changes. Instagram filters and makeup can turn you into another person. I think that's the starker change, honestly. It's kind of a sad reality.

I don't know - Google "celebrities with and without makeup" and you'll see some stark changes. Instagram filters and makeup can turn you into another person. I think that's the starker change, honestly. It's kind of a sad reality.

Oh, I agree. No make-up and not being prepared to go out explains some of the changes in appearance between MF's mugshots and the earlier photos.

I just think it's possible that during the course of faking a pregnancy and/or planning a contingency exit, she might have been altering her appearance intentionally.

Well, to be picky, we know MF left with a white female who got in the back seat with the baby. We don't know for certain that was Heidi who got in the back seat then (willingly).

Yes, it probably was, but we don't have that confirmation - yet, anyway.
True. I'm posting based on the "known facts" we have today. I could expound on another theory, but until the murder charges are levied, it's sort of useless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288