Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would think if busting drywall is true there would be FD/EMT on scene as they have equipment for rescue and such. And I would think LE would want to protect potential evidence.

Thank you KCmetwo and Seattle 1 for confirming you didn't see any. I listened to scanner for hours with no information and was trying to watch LSU vs Clemson game as well so a little tired.

Personally I would think if busting drywall is true there would be FD/EMT on scene as they have equipment for rescue and such. And I would think LE would want to protect potential evidence.

Thank you KCmetwo and Seattle 1 for confirming you didn't see any. I listened to scanner for hours with no information and was trying to watch LSU vs Clemson game as well so a little tired.

YW, I have Erie, Ottawa and Sandusky Counties Public Safety, Ohio State Patrol Local/Turnpike going now, not sure if that's the correct one, but *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea