Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbm
Alternatively, investigators may have hung it temporarily so they can check for fluids or prints. If there's something ON the coat they would not just put it in an evidence bag without inspecting it.

Imo, they would photograph the jacket, tag and bag it and sent it to the lab. I don’t think they would examine it at the scene, moo. They would need to do a meticulous trace, etc. examination using lab apparatus in a controlled environment.

Did they search the interior previously? The articles that I read mentioned the exterior was searched with a k9 , nothing was mentioned about the interior.

on that I'm not sure. I think they were looking for signs of HD. They have been at this house for almost 12 hours today. They have been here since 4 pm.

PS Over in Paighton Houston's thread, that first night they yellow-taped the house but stopped searching after deciding to wait for a SW and morning light - and I do remember the police chief specifically saying they did not find a body... yet there she was in the morning. Maybe they just say that for crowd control. It serves no purpose to have the whole town out all night on the street.

PS Over in Paighton Houston's thread, that first night they yellow-taped the house but stopped searching after deciding to wait for a SW and morning light - and I do remember the police chief specifically saying they did not find a body... yet there she was in the morning. Maybe they just say that for crowd control. It serves no purpose to have the whole town out all night on the street.

Very true and the Chief's wording is a bit ominous "he's still considered missing" it's almost like "well we know where he is, but not gonna say anything as of yet" type feeling to it. IMO

Did they have a SW when they went to search that house today and what made them go search that house today? It was kinda outta the blue it seemed. It was like BAM they go in flocking and surround that house. (yet again MOO)

on that I'm not sure. I think they were looking for signs of HD. They have been at this house for almost 12 hours today. They have been here since 4 pm.
Yes, but I was wondering when they searched previously if they went inside or just the outside was searched. I assume they did it the first time right after he was reported missing.

Very true and the Chief's wording is a bit ominous "he's still considered missing" it's almost like "well we know where he is, but not gonna say anything as of yet" type feeling to it. IMO

Did they have a SW when they went to search that house today and what made them go search that house today? It was kinda outta the blue it seemed. It was like BAM they go in flocking and surround that house. (yet again MOO)
Was Monday January 13 the first day back at school? Maybe kids walking by for the first time since school let out Dec 20 saw or smelled something?

I'm worried that Harley was living there but then decided to suicide. I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks