Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO00000, NOW WHAT?
I took a break from this site about 2 months ago because it was consuming too much of my time, especially without any news. Now we have this AW3, FD and MT are out on bail...NOW WHAT? Are we holding out for the trial (years for sure) with the hope that they will find Jennifer and be able to put her to rest? Are we waiting for KM to spill his beans? I was so excited when I saw the headline that FD was arrested for murder, but now it seems so anti-climatic. Is it just me?
AW3 for Fd and MT was a huge step forward IMO. There is so much information there that needs to be digested and discussed too!

The addition of AW1 for KM just added yet another layer to this case.

CSP were very clear in their short remarks the other day that this is an ongoing investigation STILL.

LE no doubt has significant information beyond the AWs but the KM aspect of the Fd/MT web is probably a work in progress and then you layer in the Fd friend named in AW3 and there is quite a bit for LE to be working on here.

We also don't know if there will be more arrests? Will more FORE employees (former) be dragged into the criminal case or people we haven't heard of yet?

The web of this case probably kept growing the more LE investigated IMO.

It will all take TIME and need lots of patience.

As Atty. P. explained the other day, I don't thing the defense gets any discovery until after the probable cause hearing. Then you layer in the nonsense motion filed the other day by Atty. P. to dismiss the charges based on no grand jury and yet more delay is layered into the already slow system in CT.

What is amusing is that we have seen Atty. P. state repeatedly that he is ready to go to trial and to, 'bring it on' and then what is the first thing he does when more charges are filed?

He files an action to delay further! I believe Atty. P. could have waived his probable cause hearing at the bail hearing but instead he files his nonsense motion.

Atty. P. has no alternative theory and so far as I can see no case either. Atty. P. keeps telling the pesky reporters that he will provide an explanation about the MT/Fd Albany trip 'at the appropriate time'. My guess is that Atty. P. will move heaven and earth to delay that 'appropriate time' for as long as is humanly possible, including taking his nonsense motion on the Grand Jury to the Supreme Court.

I'd love to see swift justice here but I'm not sure that it will be possible due not only to the complexity of the case but because Atty. P. doesn't want it to happen IMO.

Pure speculation on my part and I hope I'm wrong!

MOO!!!

I don't know how to go back and search properly here but I remember the day of the arrests last week seeing reports that construction crews might be headed to certain locations to take action related to the new arrest reports. Haven't seen anything since - assume nothing came of that?
Nothing confirmed. We will have to wait and see if/when the search warrants are unsealed.

I don't know how to go back and search properly here but I remember the day of the arrests last week seeing reports that construction crews might be headed to certain locations to take action related to the new arrest reports. Haven't seen anything since - assume nothing came of that?
Nothing confirmed. We will have to wait and see if/when the search warrants are unsealed.
Maybe. FD and KM had a fight. KM fell down the stairs, phone broken. Does anyone know for sure was FD was when KM fell down the stairs?
Not sure but at least this time he can't say he was in Italy!
MOO

My buddy turned himself in to Stamford courthouse (non violent crime) the same day FD was there. Interestingly enough, he was locked up next to him. Everything you see on tv is how he is- calm, cool, collective. He mentioned that FD seems to not have a care in the world. FD mentioned multiple times he would be making bail. He wouldn’t answer any questions about the case, all he would say is to “value your freedom”. Of course to no ones surprise he received special accommodations while he was in there.

My friend is now at BCC where KM is. He’s still in there and is secluded by himself due to the nature of his charges as well as his high bond. Crazy stuff

Welcome RM2315 with your first post.:):):)
Hope to hear more from you.
As you friend states, FD had special accommodation while locked up.
What was this?
Hope to hear more from the 'inside'.

What odds that FD thinks he can continue with motions, or whatever legal bs he and atty can dream up, thereby delaying the inevitable indefinitely, just as he has done with the civil case.

It’s working in CT. for Richard Dabate
4 yrs later and and no trial

Court motions have delayed the case. Right now, Richard Dabate and his legal team have been trying to suppress evidence, in particular: ...
Arrest, But No Conviction, Four Years After Murder Stuns Small Town - Popular Crime

FOX61 obtained recently discovered voicemails left for the estranged wife of Kent Mawhinney, just days before Jennifer Dulos went missing.

Mawhinney’s wife’s attorney, Zenas Zelotes, said the voicemails were the start of a suspicious plot to get her to Fotis Dulos’ home. In sworn affidavits she said she felt like the pair was allegedly plotting to get rid of her.

"Hi ******, this is Fotis Dulos from Fore Group. I just wanted to reach out to you when you get a chance my number is *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx .thank you so much, bye-bye."

"Hi , *** it's uh Fotis Dulos, hope you're doing well, uh it's Sunday morning, mid-morning, and I'm just trying to touch base with you to see what the plan is so I can plan my uh afternoon evening accordingly ok. Call me back. Thank you so much, bye-bye

This is not a close family friend, this is not a relative, this is not the type of person who you would expect to reach out and try to mend a marriage,” Zelotes said.
Voicemails left for Kent Mawhinney’s wife days before Jennifer Dulos disappeared

It’s working in CT. for Richard Dabate
4 yrs later and and no trial

Court motions have delayed the case. Right now, Richard Dabate and his legal team have been trying to suppress evidence, in particular: ...
Arrest, But No Conviction, Four Years After Murder Stuns Small Town - Popular Crime

Can someone tell us non-CT residents how a man who is accused of 1st degree murder even is entitled to bail? I have speculated it is because there is no death penalty and thus, defendant's charged with such crimes have a right to pretrial release.

Even in states that have abolished the death penalty, defendants stay in jail awaiting trial for first degree murder. If anyone should have been detained, it would be a guy like Dulos. If I were a CT resident, I would be asking my state representatives how CT law allowed his release to happen, and I would seek a change in the law.

Sadly, being out of jail often keeps a defendant from going to prison, and that is a well-researched fact. There are many reasons for this fact, mostly having to do with the reality that folks who can post bond also have the resources to fight the charges. The system is fundamentally flawed to benefit those with wealth and resources, and this case is an example of that flaw. Had 'Fudge' rather than Dulos been charged with this crime, you can be sure he would still be in jail. MOO!

I find it difficult to believe that FD wanted to have a deadly confrontation in the garage. I believe he wanted to kidnap JD and take her elsewhere. To help with his random abduction plan. He would not have had a mess to clean up nor spend more time there in JD's home. But JD proved to be more resourceful than he had planned. IMO.

He is one cold, calculating malignant narcissist, that's for sure, and to date, he has been able to wear a mask of respectability to fool way too many people. If you look at other murderers who share his narcissistic sociopathy, that calm demeanor is a common characteristic.

I believe his time is coming, though, and that a jury of his peers will see through that mask to the murderer he is. His narcissism also makes him over-confident; he thinks he the smartest guy in the room. IMO, it is this over-confidence that he will come to regret, as each piece of evidence takes the jury to its verdict.
He may appear calm on the outside but he is a ticking time bomb, consider the violent act he did on JD when he was just smiling at a picnic with her the night before. The pent up rage is like Ted Bundy, violence is in there when his mask is off. One scary hombre that is not done. Any freedom and he will be gone, he is a trapped rat waiting to flee just like Ted playing a game until the opportunity presents itself then he will just do it again to another poor soul. We have not seen the end of his violent acts, unless he is locked away securely for good.

FOX61 obtained recently discovered voicemails left for the estranged wife of Kent Mawhinney, just days before Jennifer Dulos went missing.

Mawhinney’s wife’s attorney, Zenas Zelotes, said the voicemails were the start of a suspicious plot to get her to Fotis Dulos’ home. In sworn affidavits she said she felt like the pair was allegedly plotting to get rid of her.

"Hi ******, this is Fotis Dulos from Fore Group. I just wanted to reach out to you when you get a chance my number is *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx .thank you so much, bye-bye."

"Hi , *** it's uh Fotis Dulos, hope you're doing well, uh it's Sunday morning, mid-morning, and I'm just trying to touch base with you to see what the plan is so I can plan my uh afternoon evening accordingly ok. Call me back. Thank you so much, bye-bye

This is not a close family friend, this is not a relative, this is not the type of person who you would expect to reach out and try to mend a marriage,” Zelotes said.
Voicemails left for Kent Mawhinney’s wife days before Jennifer Dulos disappeared
I wonder what FD told MT about when he met with KM's wife. Did MT know they were meeting? Seems she wouldn't like him seeing another woman that way. Mmmmm.

Can someone tell us non-CT residents how a man who is accused of 1st degree murder even is entitled to bail? I have speculated it is because there is no death penalty and thus, defendant's charged with such crimes have a right to pretrial release.

Even in states that have abolished the death penalty, defendants stay in jail awaiting trial for first degree murder. If anyone should have been detained, it would be a guy like Dulos. If I were a CT resident, I would be asking my state representatives how CT law allowed his release to happen, and I would seek a change in the law.

Sadly, being out of jail often keeps a defendant from going to prison, and that is a well-researched fact. There are many reasons for this fact, mostly having to do with the reality that folks who can post bond also have the resources to fight the charges. The system is fundamentally flawed to benefit those with wealth and resources, and this case is an example of that flaw. Had 'Fudge' rather than Dulos been charged with this crime, you can be sure he would still be in jail. MOO!
Well, thank CT Supreme Court who ruled the death penalty unconstitutional. Even after the Petit murders. One of the most disgusting crimes ever. So glad I'm out of the sewer of the North East part of the country. People get what they vote for. The people they elect are the ones picking the judges. Thankfully, I now live in a state with ample gun rights so I can easily defend myself and the death penalty is enforced. MOO.

@Chicago54, thanks. The site is acting up again now. My understanding was that KM was one of the founding members of the club and was responsible for finding the club's land. Are you saying there is another article that modifies this story? Thanks
I saw the article too. I believe it was from the current president of the club. He had said the club had been around for decades and it was not founded by KM. MOO

If those zip ties were on her (and AW says they were), why did he take them off? Removing them must be related in some way to how he disposed of Jennifer's body. IMO, those ties were most like used for control and/or transportation, but why were they removed at all? Just like the clothes; for what purpose?
I'm sure LE knows the answers to these questions, if they're really experienced detectives. Surely Fd is not the first murderer to use zip ties and then remove them before
disposing of the body. Maybe the zip ties
would not have disintegrated by whatever method was used. ??? Chemicals ?? Fire???
Same w/ clothes. Shroud a body with chemicals, wrap and bury. Or put in barrel.
Regardless I think the clues tell us her body is
no longer traceable. Dissolved, gone.

Edit- DNA of murderers have been found on Zip ties. Another reason to remove them.
Wonder if Fd or KM were tracked to any zip tie purchases around time of murder?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member