The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they may be interested in moving to BC, rather than Toronto:

Premier of BC "had a light-hearted conversation about the couple with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Monday, he said during a news conference in Victoria.

“We’re both kind of giddy about it. Canada is a cool place to be. We are all pretty happy about that as Canadians.”

"we are good and kind people who don’t want to intrude in the lives of famous people. We’re excited when we see them but leave them be.”
Premier says he's excited about Harry and Meghan possibly moving to B.C.

It is an easy flight to LA, where MM's mother lives.

I live in BC, IMO it's always been a place that people move to, to get as far away as possible from the insufferable people back home.

FWIW I’m in the US and I’ve never seen Canada as Ca—it’s been confusing to me on this thread too! I would just say Canada or CA.

Probably easier to just say Canada then, it's only 4 more letters!

Best carry on using UK though, a 43* letter saving from United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland. The longest country name in the world with the shortest abbreviation.

(*ish)

PS @Satchie I assume LA is Los Angeles and not Louisiana? o_O

I think this is total BS. My beloved brother is bald and his wife still loves him. :confused:

Lol, I prefaced the link with my feelings.

Harry will look so dif’ w/o his red curls, if he balds, but I think vows run a tad deeper than “love, honor & cherish as long as he has hair.”
Ya never know, he might opt for weaves or extensions. Or he might not give a crap.
moo

Premier of BC "had a light-hearted conversation about the couple with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Monday, he said during a news conference in Victoria.

“We’re both kind of giddy about it. Canada is a cool place to be. We are all pretty happy about that as Canadians.”

"we are good and kind people who don’t want to intrude in the lives of famous people. We’re excited when we see them but leave them be.”

I live in BC, IMO it's always been a place that people move to, to get as far away as possible from the insufferable people back home.

Vancouver is awesome!
Premier’s quote is funny, like he knows what every resident does. Lol. They will be targeted (much to MM’s pleasure, imo) despite where the live. Moo

Sounds like a destination I need to consider!

IF there were a national competition for self-pity, Harry and Meghan would wear the crown.

Rarely has there been a public couple more addicted to whingeing.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren't victims - they're the oppressive King and Queen of Woke

This is a pretty scathing opinion piece. It also highlights the rough road ahead by jumping into American celeb culture. Hollywood culture is a bubble. They could be facing some bumpy waters here. imo.

It also highlights QE and what duty, diplomacy, and finesse really means.

Some of these opinions reflect what people really think. I think Harry might be in for some rude awakenings as all of this backlash sinks in.

IF there were a national competition for self-pity, Harry and Meghan would wear the crown.

Rarely has there been a public couple more addicted to whingeing.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren't victims - they're the oppressive King and Queen of Woke

This is a pretty scathing opinion piece. It also highlights the rough road ahead by jumping into American celeb culture. Hollywood culture is a bubble. They could be facing some bumpy waters here. imo.

It also highlights QE and what duty, diplomacy, and finesse really means.

Some of these opinions reflect what people really think. I think Harry might be in for some rude awakenings as all of this backlash sinks in.
It is sad. They are jumping in too fast and its a recipe for disaster. JMO

I have had three children. The stress on your body of having hormone changes and all of the other changes are huge. Having a baby is major. Every organ. Every blood vessel.

Then of course something larger than normal coming out of you stretching everything.

Pretending that having a baby is nothing is another way women are denigrated. Look! The princess looks perfect!You common woman ! What is wrong with you! Get up! Get dressed! Put on the make up! See, no problem for a real woman.

OR another one! You don’t know what it’s really like to have a baby if you had an emergency C-section! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson