Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the evolution of party politics in CT has been profound over the past 20 years and certainly since the presence of Gov Rell. I mean this to be a factually based post to explain to folks not from CT what has happened over the past 20 years as the party in power changed in CT. This is NOT a political post making judgments!

I think many here on WS have tried to understand why change never seems to happen in CT. I'm sure there are many answers to this but at a very basic level I would posit that one party rule in Hartford has to have had an impact on the direction of CT over the past 20 years. IDK, political scientists have debated the 'CT Dilemma' in terms of the stats for many years and many theories exist as to why the CT slide and population exodus happened. Just wanted to put the issue here as there have been many calls for change and reform here on WS but the history of change in CT is limited.

I do have to say though that the recent possibility of a proposed bill in the Judiciary Committee regarding DV is encouraging. I balance this feeling of optimism on DV legislation with absolute disgust that First Selectman Moynihan and Chief K in New Canaan, CT have done zero to move quickly on the Waveny Park security situation with the installation of cameras. New Canaan To Install Security Cameras At Waveny Park Watching the football be tossed on the Waveny Camera situation and the comments from some of the Selectman was painful, particularly when you see so many other large scale and very expensive projects happening in Town. Priorities....

Interestingly enough, I believe New Canaan is one of the last towns in the State that consistently votes Republican and has largely Republican town officers. But I think in the last presidential election that the tide turned such that I'm not sure that the Republican dominance will be in evidence in future elections. Here are some NC info: 2019 New Canaan Election Results: Kevin Moynihan Wins Re-Election

Hartford is dominated by party politics and has been for many years and power is presently concentrated firmly in the hands of the Democrats. IMO this concentration of political power and agenda is reflected in the financial situation of CT and the economy which has continued to slide as neighbouring states bounced back. NY State too is going through some rough times both in terms of the real estate markets and economy too, so economic issues aren't just a CT issue, but CT has had zero economic growth for many many years and companies have been leaving in droves to find less hostile business environments too. But the CT slide on the way to possible bankruptcy at some point has been rough on the citizens of the state who are punished by some of the highest taxes in the country and with falling home prices. I do wish I could say that the issues we have seen in the CT Judiciary relate to lack of funding but I'm not sure anyone has presented a compelling argument that this might be the case. My suspicion is that what we have seen and what Fd has been allowed to get away with reflects lack of leadership at every level in the Judiciary and this is painful to say but I don't know how else to explain what we have now seen in Family Court, Civil Court and Criminal Court.

@thekirbyfamily, be glad you got out of the Nutmeg State and enjoy your new environment!

MOO
Agree with everything you said! As a historian I knew a man in CT who's dad was JFK's CT campaign manager and he always boasted with a huge smile on his face that his dad is the reason CT changed. I did some research and sure enough, CT was always Republican, right up to JFK's election and hasn't been since.

ENtSmtPWsAIm6d5.png

Oh PattyWack,

Your fly swatter will not be able to keep you free, no matter how big or fast it moves.....the swarm of flies will be a plague that takes its prisoners.
Swat one, then ten more take its place.

They will smother any retort you bring, leaving you no choice but to whither on the vine.

Sniped for clarity

MT might never flip.

Yes, MT might never flip but with each AW her presence and role in the murder of JFd becomes clearer IMO.

In my mind now as it relates to this horrific crime, its become very blurry where Fd begins and MT ends in terms of the planning and execution of this murder.

The 'Motives List' for BOTH Fd and MT is getting clearer and clearer IMO with AW3.

AW3 develops clearly IMO the idea of an angry and frustrated MT who was possibly quite jealous of JFd.

Was the hatred of JFd, due to the length of time that the divorce was ongoing, by BOTH MT and Fd simply building and building to the point where it exploded? Did MT actively arguing with Fd about the situation simply push him to the edge where he was unable to see options clearly? Premeditation seems clear in all the AWs IMO so something was driving this murder that seemed largely money driven IMO.

Anger and rage seem to thread their way through the Fd/JFd divorce and the KM/KM STBX divorce. I do very much see possibility for further murder charges here.

I read the court testimony in the last KM divorce hearing again yesterday and it was surreal that the Judge heard what KM STBX was saying, watched the video of the home security footage and yet still denied the protective order.

Even more stunning (not surprising given his history IMO) was that Atty. P. chastised KM STBX for 'seeking her 15 of fame'! I do wonder what Atty. P. will say if we see conspiracy to murder charges filed against Fd for the attempted murder of KM STBX? Will he be so quick this time to say, "bring it on"? Doubt it greatly.

MOO

Sniped for clarity

MT might never flip.

Yes, MT might never flip but with each AW her presence and role in the murder of JFd becomes clearer IMO.

In my mind now as it relates to this horrific crime, its become very blurry where Fd begins and MT ends in terms of the planning and execution of this murder.

The 'Motives List' for BOTH Fd and MT is getting clearer and clearer IMO with AW3.

AW3 develops clearly IMO the idea of an angry and frustrated MT who was possibly quite jealous of JFd.

Was the hatred of JFd, due to the length of time that the divorce was ongoing, by BOTH MT and Fd simply building and building to the point where it exploded? Did MT actively arguing with Fd about the situation simply push him to the edge where he was unable to see options clearly? Premeditation seems clear in all the AWs IMO so something was driving this murder that seemed largely money driven IMO.

Anger and rage seem to thread their way through the Fd/JFd divorce and the KM/KM STBX divorce. I do very much see possibility for further murder charges here.

I read the court testimony in the last KM divorce hearing again yesterday and it was surreal that the Judge heard what KM STBX was saying, watched the video of the home security footage and yet still denied the protective order.

Even more stunning (not surprising given his history IMO) was that Atty. P. chastised KM STBX for 'seeking her 15 of fame' after her IMO courageous and very long court appearance to face an angry and dismissive alcoholic husband that she was seeking to divorce! I hope that LE is providing protection to KM STBX wife 24/7 as I do believe her life could very well be in danger here. KM STBX wife endured DV for the duration of her marriage along with the horror of spousal rape. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what the CT Family Court did to assist and support her efforts to divorce her husband?

I do wonder what Atty. P. will say if we see conspiracy to murder charges filed against Fd for the attempted murder of KM STBX? Will he be so quick this time to say, "bring it on"? Doubt it greatly.

MOO

I suspect we are going to see a lot of evidence tying Dulos, et al, to purchases committed to facilitate this murder and its clean-up. Even items not specifically purchased, but nonetheless used during this crime, will have been investigated. LE may even have some purchase point videos or actual witness testimony regarding those purchases. People would be very surprised to learn how many common products can be traced via purchase point.

A murder prosecution being currently prosecuted out of in Yulee, FL, has traced the killer purchasing an electric carving knife. There is no body in that case, either, and you can guess why, but North Florida justice is a bit different from CT, and the State is going full bore. Its theory is obvious dismemberment, followed by a garbage dump into a dumpster. Despite no body, the State has a rock solid case because of its meticulous use of forensic evidence, including DNA found on the dumpster.

I was speaking with my son about this case and he says there is a very well known rap song about killing a person, dismembering them, and throwing the victim away like garbage. Dulos was by no means unique in his planning. In fact, I can think of 3 cases in one city in a matter of months with no body due to a garbage dump, and those cases have either resulted in convictions, pleas, or successful murder prosecutions So lack of a body is not going to get Dulos acquitted.

Obviously, disposing of Jennifer's body was thought of in advance by Dulos. IMO he did so (again, obviously) to hinder prosecution. The reason I have believed he dismembered her at 80 MS is because I do not see much opportunity to dispose of her body between New Canaan and Farmington. Couple that lack of opportunity with cut garments and cut zip ties used on her, as well as that garbage run, and it seems like a reasonable hypothesis. While what Dulos did to Jennifer post-mortem is of interest, it is NOT significant to the question of whether he brutally murdered his wife in her own garage. He did, and the evidence of his guilt is overwhelming.

Agree....1000%.

MT had a shopping trip the morning of the 24th. Maybe MT/Fd were aware of the dangers of purchasing items that might link them to clean up, but if Fd's plans changed and it wasn't a clean death for JFd, and he realized he would need to bring the body back to Mountain Spring, he could have called MT on a burner phone to get additional supplies to make the cleanup easier at MS. I agree with so many of you that his initial intent was a clean kill and a drop off of the body somewhere to make it appear JFd had been attacked and killed while exercising or ????? However, something went wrong and Fd realized he had to invent plan B.

One of the comments by MT in the arrest warrant that was interesting was the reference to Fd "going into the basement at MS." First, I didn't know there was a basement. I think LE has carefully selected which of MT's word salads to include in the warrant. Secondly, one has to wonder what cleaning he was doing in the basement. If there were concrete floors, hope LE looked for fresh, newer placement of cement. Is there a sump pump in the basement? Was that checked for substances, etc.? Is there running water in the basement? Did they use luminol in the basement? MT/Fd had almost a week to finish cleaning at Mountain Spring before LE was able to gather additional search warrants for the property. I believe the initial warrants were for a living JFd, but after confirming the trash bag date, and the arrest of Fd and MT, that changed.

I agree that the State has created an almost airtight, step-by-step warrant that will be very difficult to argue against in trial. Among my hopes is the wish that Fd WAS captured going through the woods behind Welles Lane. Someone said that was probable a long time ago on one of the threads. THAT would be the final piece of the puzzle that would negate any of NP's "stories" about what happened.
MOO...IMO

I ran this past my husband, who said that Dulos is probably considered a sort of “celebrity” prisoner, and so, needs some kind of protection or accommodation because of it. I hope it isn’t because he has connections.

IMO
I think it means FD is at risk for being killed by an inmate because it will make a name for the inmate, killing a well known prisoner.
IMO

Hello Friends...I follow a FB site about true crime (of course I do, lol!). There is a member there who has collected most, if not all, of Jennifer's writing on The Patch (and other places). I am hoping this is okay to post; because in my mind - it states VOLUMES about FD...it is truly heartbreaking to read...

In a post written by Jennifer Dulos called “Take me home, country road”, she describes Fotis relationship with Andreas Toutziaridis who is listed in the warrant.

“He goes to Greece on Tuesday for a week, partially for business, and partially to reconnect with his friends there. Chiefly his best friend: Andreas. Right now our wedding ring is being worn on a modern necklace of a Christ on the cross that Andreas gave to him, right next to Jesus. (His knuckle is swollen.) He says it does not fit anymore. So there I am, on a symbol of friendship with Andreas, right next to the Son of God, around his neck, but now actually next to the sink, while he works out.

Before we got married he told me that his friends mean everything to him. That there is nothing he would not do for a friend. That they rank even above his own family.”

Looks to me like LE agrees w/ you to some degree. They clearly stated the reason for zip ties was to restrain a 'live person'.
I'd like to hear more about their theory because
doubled up zip ties have been used in other murders for simple strangulation. Then the perp also stabbed the victim as they were suffocating.
I think when all info comes out, we will see that
Fd (and KM) studied other murder cases and
borrowed techniques of hiding evidence.
I also believe their studies took months of prep.
Long pre-meditated.

They should check their computer histories, which I hope LE has done....

I think for LE that the reason for zip ties is to restrain a live person is a good angle. It enhances the charges. It's conjecture though. IMO. If he managed to get her zip tied before blood being spilled, I don't see any reason for stabbing/bludgeoning. I know it's been done in other cases, I just can't imagine FD wanted blood evidence of any kind. MOO.
Maybe they were having a verbal exchange and she enraged him. JMO.

Even more stunning (not surprising given his history IMO) was that Atty. P. chastised KM STBX for 'seeking her 15 of fame' after her IMO courageous and very long court appearance to face an angry and dismissive alcoholic husband that she was seeking to divorce! I hope that LE is providing protection to KM STBX wife 24/7 as I do believe her life could very well be in danger here. KM STBX wife endured DV for the duration of her marriage along with the horror of spousal rape. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what the CT Family Court did to assist and support her efforts to divorce her husband?

I do wonder what Atty. P. will say if we see conspiracy to murder charges filed against Fd for the attempted murder of KM STBX? Will he be so quick this time to say, "bring it on"? Doubt it greatly.
MOO
Shouldn’t KM’s wife attorney- as an officer of the court have notified police or a Judge that KM was using FD to get around the protection order. He knew she was going to meet with him.
I wish a reporter would ask the Divorce Shark why he didn’t.

There are 2 nanny's in this case. The Nanny that ran over Mama Dulos and the most recently nanny (LA) who realised something was wrong on 5/24 and was part of reporting JFd missing.
Yes that is what I was trying to state. The 1st or ex-nanny ran over Mama Dulos. Some folks were stating that Mams Dulos fell down steps. I just wanted to confirm that was not the case.

Me neither. Not to mention the difficulty of
restraining a person enough to zip tie unless
you threaded the loop before hand.
I believe he incapacitated her first then zip tied for convenience. Of course he was much, much stronger than she was- especially since she looked gaunt and fragile in her last months.
To me she did look sickly, but stress, anxiety fatigue
and overexertion can make a person sick. She was living under extreme conditions- knowing her husband had a mistress, no longer loved her or his family and was robbing her and her family blind. Extreme conditions with no end in sight.
And also likely to come after her at anytime. They locked the door when he was in the back yard with his kids! They were scared of him and she was probably jumpy at her own shadow. That kind of stress is extremely exhausting. JMO.

MT was queen for a day, well may 3 days actually ..and blew it.

Even more stunning (not surprising given his history IMO) was that Atty. P. chastised KM STBX for 'seeking her 15 of fame'! I do wonder what Atty. P. will say if we see conspiracy to murder charges filed against Fd for the attempted murder of KM STBX? Will he be so quick this time to say, "bring it on"? Doubt it greatly.

MOO

Welcome RM2315 with your first post.:):):)
Hope to hear more from you.
As you friend states, FD had special accommodation while locked up.
What was this?
Hope to hear more from the 'inside'.

Thank you! I have been reading this site for months so I’m glad to be here. He had a few special privileges- he was in a green jumpsuit from being at McDougal Walker- cops let him change into his suit that we all saw on TV. NP was able to meet with him for almost unlimited time before appearing infront of the judge- he also was transported on his own so he didn’t have to deal with any more questions from other individuals locked up at Stamford court.

Info relating to Olcott is I believe correct and came up in in early digging here on the various Fd properties.

Its interesting IMO that the LE searching happened on Olcott and so will have to add this to the list of items to check when the Search Warrants are unsealed.

I do find it QUITE interesting that this nugget of information is NOT being reported by Dave Altimari and the Hartford Courant. So far as I can tell, more research on the properties of Fd has been done on WS vs anything done by Dave Altimari and the Hartford Courant.

Having spent a fair amount of time diving down the rabbit hole of Fd properties myself, where things get tricky is that it appears that Fd perhaps had options on various properties to develop. Behind these possible various options or development deals done with 3rd parties lie a whole slew of LLCs that dead end at PO boxes. So, its very difficult to track through the interconnections between Fd activities and those of people not directly tied to FORE by ownership. I'm not even convinced that formal partnerships might have been involved here as the organization of some of these 'deals' looked to be quite 'loose'.

Trying to connect the dots on all of these various connections to Fd has been challenging and at a certain point I simply tabled the exercise as the dead end runs into LLCs wasn't yielding anything in the way of direct answers.

But, I do wonder if you look at the 'crew' of folks around Fd including his 'former' real estate broker/s, David Ford (former atty) but most importantly KM and possibly Atty Markowitz, I do wonder if the State will be able to piece the labyrinth together.

Fd 'on paper' has shown little to no income since 2017, has had no FORE projects in the works since Sturbridge was started in New Canaan and YET provided a lavish lifestyle for himself, MT and her daughter and the Greek Grifter Crew most likely. Sure, this lifestyle was made easy by virtue of having no rent for his primary residence but the reality is that he was paying taxes on the properties of FORE and the vehicles. We see bank debt sky rocketing during this period as well, so perhaps he was living off the largess of Danbury Savings Bank and People's Bank of Bridgeport, CT?

But, what got me thinking back to my original project of following the real estate footsteps of Fd/FORE from 2004 which I had stopped working on, was the tidbit in AW3 about how KM many years ago found the land in Granby for the Gun Club group. I hadn't realised that KM had much involvement with real estate but I had been very aware that he is quite enterprising as it relates to entrepreneurial opportunities possibly presented by his various clients.

Getting back to the connection between KM and Fd, I do now wonder if the reason that relationship didn't seem to include their respective partners was because it was a personal friendship based on business transactions in a range of possible assets? KM would have had the legal expertise to 'hide' the activities behind a network of LLCs and also was equipped to deal with the paperwork and possibly also the taxes. I do now wonder whether these activities were totally illicit or only partially illicit due to the fact that KM is sitting in jail and supposedly unable to post bond. I wonder if KM (like Fd to a certain extent) can't post his bond because his investments are illiquid (real estate and/or going concerns) or illicit and can't be unwound or accessed due to the fact that they are supposed to remain hidden from sight?

IDK, Fd IMO has been doing something since 2017 business wise, other than jet setting and skiing with MT and her daughter and defending himself in Family and Civil Courts. If this speculation is true, the activity would have been hidden and to me KM seems the logical person to possibly make all this happen for them both. I do wonder how much (if anything) LE has uncovered with regard to the issue of KM and Fd mutual business activity over the past years?

To me, its all very curious question and to the extent that any such activities were lucrative (highly possible IMO) then it could explain how Fd is continuing to pay Pattisville and the ever growing crew including Atty Habib (BTW, did we ever find out how the arrest of him selling drugs around a school to minors played out?).

What a crew of characters!

MOO MOO MOO MOO

Agreed. And when it comes out, I wonder if it might involve KM’s latest special interest, immigration.

He may appear calm on the outside but he is a ticking time bomb, consider the violent act he did on JD when he was just smiling at a picnic with her the night before. The pent up rage is like Ted Bundy, violence is in there when his mask is off. One scary hombre that is not done. Any freedom and he will be gone, he is a trapped rat waiting to flee just like Ted playing a game until the opportunity presents itself then he will just do it again to another poor soul. We have not seen the end of his violent acts, unless he is locked away securely for good.
He will go after whoever he thinks has “wronged” him and won’t give up until he is locked up or completely out of resources and then he will still think about it and plan. People like FD go through attorneys by firing the one that isn’t getting the results they want. I think there is a person he would kill right now if he can figure out how to get to her. He is very dangerous and not to be trusted. It’s really awful that he has family that enables him.MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle