Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a second one...to add to the group that speaks of JFd's hopes for their relationship:

Why do I always feel like a failure along these lines? We did go to Miami for New Year's, I did water ski with him for a couple of days. But once back, the move looming, the kids back in school, and now showing Yorgos what to do, I am a bit overwhelmed and outstretched, and it's him whom I shortchange first. I won't stay up watching a movie I don't care about if it means that I will be a walking, sleep-deprived zombie the next day. I don't do anything spontaneous and "fun" during the school week, for fear of losing tight controls on the moving machinery of our daily routine. I do schedule dinners with other couples we like, and tonight I am getting a babysitter so we can go out and see a movie together, and spend that time. I know it's not enough, and it feels measly to me too. I am hoping that after the move, that there will be some breathing space, and levity all around, but I know that the moment of change is always in the present moment, what you choose to do right now. And that a smile, a warm embrace, a moment to listen, to breathe with the other person, goes a long way to creating an overall more loving atmosphere, no matter how little time there can sometimes be for just the two of us. Together, alone. To make the small interactions count more. Or just to have a language around the fact that, gosh, this is a really busy time and I don't see you that much right now, and it's hard and no fun and I miss you and I miss feeling less tense and I miss us just kicking back together and feeling more freedom to indulge in pure, clear time with you.

Hey, HB, If you are reading this, I do. Really. Miss. You.

I read this Patch missive ... but if a couple wants to continue to have personal quality time, do not have that many small children at once- the "couple time" has to give way to "family time." It is really a cliche that the man wants a "mom to his children " and then a "girlfriend" because mom is not 100% glamorous any more. People have less free time when they have small children. They just do.

She told him about the meeting before she went
He could’ve reported the violation it to the Judge.
Yes, its quite unclear to me whether the "Shark" has any level of understanding of DV and the grave danger that KM STBX might be in. I even wonder if he cares about the safety of his client at all or is he simply focused on 'his 15 mins"? Sad situation all around as I'm not sure about the strength of his arguments in Court either as the Judge denied the protective order? I know that won't stop violence here but based on what we have seen so far I'm not sure the "Shark" is a shark or simply a minnow?

MOO

Where are the new Jennifer Dulos blog posts coming from?
They aren’t on Patch or her five equals seven blog

The one about Fd being pumped about new business prospects in Athens and the boiler being fixed with Jason from Glasco is on her fivemakesseven.com blog. The title is Waiting. Dated March 24, 2012.

Waiting

Ah, these I haven't read before, thank you. So nice that her children will always have these writings of hers - her love for them shines through so clearly.

she talks about their future a lot... like still wanting to put them to bed when they are 14 and things they may or may want to be. it is so obvious that she expected to be with them for a life time.

Quick Snip from the "Journal of Jennifer"...March 24, 2012...
Just fun and play for FD...while JFd was alone with the kids; getting the "boiler" in the house fixed...such BS...Justice for Jennifer!

I just spoke with Fotis who is very pumped or just “up” about new business prospects, and running around Athens trying to make something happen. It’s good to see/hear him excited about something again. He will also try to waterski this weekend in Halkida with his friends Yannis and Katerina. It looks like he’ll be back here on Tuesday, and drive his car down to Florida on Friday over the weekend. To have it there to ski there as much as possible during April and May.
Is there a website we can visit to read more of these journal entries? Fascinating.
Hello Friends...I follow a FB site about true crime (of course I do, lol!). There is a member there who has collected most, if not all, of Jennifer's writing on The Patch (and other places). I am hoping this is okay to post; because in my mind - it states VOLUMES about FD...it is truly heartbreaking to read...

In a post written by Jennifer Dulos called “Take me home, country road”, she describes Fotis relationship with Andreas Toutziaridis who is listed in the warrant.

“He goes to Greece on Tuesday for a week, partially for business, and partially to reconnect with his friends there. Chiefly his best friend: Andreas. Right now our wedding ring is being worn on a modern necklace of a Christ on the cross that Andreas gave to him, right next to Jesus. (His knuckle is swollen.) He says it does not fit anymore. So there I am, on a symbol of friendship with Andreas, right next to the Son of God, around his neck, but now actually next to the sink, while he works out.

Before we got married he told me that his friends mean everything to him. That there is nothing he would not do for a friend. That they rank even above his own family.”

Beautiful quote selections @dlharris2712...and, when we frame them with the year 2012....they are especially sad. According to his infamous Greek interview, this was 2 years after Fd claimed he realized the "marriage was over." He said something to the effect that Jennifer was distant from him, pulling away, she was not into his life. Although he "loved her" he knew that the relationship had ended....HUH!

This shows a caring loving woman who was being hoodwinked...he wasn't wearing his wedding ring; he would be home for 2-3 days and drive to Florida to deposit a car for skiing season; his friends were the most important thing in his life....more than HIS FAMILY. Psychological diagnosis is not my forte, but there was/is something very wrong with an adult male in his forties who acts like this....it was all about him!

Now he claims he cares about his children. He was willing to abandon them for 18 months during his divorce to further his relationship with MT....include her daughter as part of his family and place that child's picture on his company's advertising brochure. He abandoned them 10 or more days per months to go play with his friends and new girlfriends. JFd was an impediment to his FUN. His children were fine without him, but please keep sending the checks, HF.

I read this Patch missive ... but if a couple wants to continue to have personal quality time, do not have that many small children at once- the "couple time" has to give way to "family time." It is really a cliche that the man wants a "mom to his children " and then a "girlfriend" because mom is not 100% glamorous any more. People have less free time when they have small children. They just do.
Agree, I think you are definitely picking up on a theme she was trying to share. Of course by the time she was sharing this she was already knee deep in the situation but I give her credit for acknowledging it and still apparently making a best effort to support her commitment to them as a couple.

I totally agree that small children diminish couple time, but Fd knew that, too. He expected his wife to be a superwoman....because as JFd mentions, FD pointed out to her that everyone in Greece stays up late and have small children. IMO, he was often demanding HIS time with her at HIS convenience so that time didn't conflict with HIS late soccer games, HIS water skiing, HIS friend trips, HIS competitions....really an immature person, IMO...MOO

Agree, I think you are definitely picking up on a theme she was trying to share. Of course by the time she was sharing this she was already knee deep in the situation but I give her credit for acknowledging it and still apparently making a best effort to support her commitment to them as a couple.

was not faulting her at all- she had 5 children to take care of and seemed to be struggling to find a few bits of time for running and writing. it is FD who checked out, it seems, though I thought he did try to make everyone go skiing....snow and water, whether they wanted to go or not.

Getting charges dropped before the trial:
  1. lack of probable cause to arrest.
  2. an improper criminal complaint or charging document.
  3. an illegal stop or search.
  4. lack of evidence to prove the defendant committed the crime.
OK NP is using #2.
That means he can't argue 1,3 and 4.
They will stand till the trial.

According to the CT DA, the DA's office followed standard CT Procedure so the Motion to Dismiss is a Supreme Court question.
MOO the motion is purely to lay the groundwork for a dismissal at the appeal level.
All appeals are only about procedure, all facts are settled in lower court.
Possibly but Atty. P. did zero that I saw in his motion to address the change in the law IN THE STATE OF CT. Grand Jury is OUT and Probable Cause hearing is IN in the State of CT and PS it all happened in 1983 I believe. Simple search by the cowboy hat intern could confirm the change and there is ample case law to support the issues surrounding the change as well. But no, the goal was to waste time and delay and so yet another motion flies off the press and hits a Judges inbox and on and on and on we go.

IMO the action of filing these motions simply seems cynically designed to delay and its being done by a legal team that IMO have no alternative theory, facts against them and per usual NO ALIBI and NO CASE. No wonder they want to delay!

I would very much like to see a Judge or ANY JUDGE in CT start their remarks by simply saying, "Sir, why are you wasting the Court's time with this motion that does nothing to further the defense of your client and makes only loose reference to the Laws of the State of CT and why sir aren't you prepared for a declaration regarding a probable cause hearing for your client in this matter of murder and conspiracy to commit murder"?

IMO the Atty. P. motion was ridiculous and largely a waste of the Courts time IMO, in that it spent time taking the reader back to the year 1100 and talking about the 5th Amendment history but then made no mention of probable cause hearing so far as I could tell. If Atty. P. wants to bring back the Grand Jury to the State of CT then work through the issues to change the law through proper channels and not waste the Courts time with frivolous motions. In reading the Atty. P. motions I very much wonder what Atty. P. might think about the States rights to have laws? If Atty. P. wants to argue constitutional issues in front of the Supreme Court in Washington then by all means have at it and get the proper approvals but the last time I looked Atty. P. has no federal court certifications, let alone the ability to argue in front of the Supreme Court.

Good luck figuring out what the 'credentials' of the Atty. P. firm are from this word salad which doesn't even include basic educational, publications and CV data. References are made to 'Federal Courts" with no specificity and there is no Appellate or Supreme Court listed either. Mmmmmm.

From website:
The Pattis & Smith Law Firm is a talented tactical team of relentless criminal defense attorneys and high conflict civil lawyers. We are licensed to work in all Connecticut State and CT Federal Courts and New York Federal Courts. Norm Pattis has also been lead counsel for trials in many State Courts and U.S. Federal Courts across the United States through associated law firms in 20+ states.
-------------------
IMO 'big fish in little pond' is a 'kind' description of Atty. P. and Pattisville crew on a good day.

MOO

was not faulting her at all- she had 5 children to take care of and seemed to be struggling to find a few bits of time for running and writing. it is FD who checked out, it seems, though I thought he did try to make everyone go skiing....snow and water, whether they wanted to go or not.

I agree...Fd "checked out." He did try to make them all go skiing from a very young age. JFd makes a comment in one blog that the younger twins and the baby needed to go home for a nap while they were at the Avon pond, but that wasn't going to happen. And, the number days FD spent snow or water skiing wouldn't work with children's school schedules as often as he went places. (1/3 of the year...10 days a month...over 120 days a year) That's a lot of "vacation" work time...if there really was any work happening. JFd was "in charge" of the children with the help of a part-time nanny. It wasn't Fd's job, in his opinion. I find the time and the obsessive behavior sad....for the children and for his wife.

I totally agree that small children diminish couple time, but Fd knew that, too. He expected his wife to be a superwoman....because as JFd mentions, FD pointed out to her that everyone in Greece stays up late and have small children. IMO, he was often demanding HIS time with her at HIS convenience so that time didn't conflict with HIS late soccer games, HIS water skiing, HIS friend trips, HIS competitions....really an immature person, IMO...MOO
Agree!

Petite Prince moniker for Fd probably should be changed to Petite Peter Pan!

Looks like an outfit that Fd might have been wearing while riding the French bike down Weed Street on his way to murder JFd too!

peterpan.png

PS Would make a great WS avatar!

MOO

Quick Snip from the "Journal of Jennifer"...March 24, 2012...
Just fun and play for FD...while JFd was alone with the kids; getting the "boiler" in the house fixed...such BS...Justice for Jennifer!

I just spoke with Fotis who is very pumped or just “up” about new business prospects, and running around Athens trying to make something happen. It’s good to see/hear him excited about something again. He will also try to waterski this weekend in Halkida with his friends Yannis and Katerina. It looks like he’ll be back here on Tuesday, and drive his car down to Florida on Friday over the weekend. To have it there to ski there as much as possible during April and May.

Loser, leech with his “fake” work . He didn’t really ever work did he ?

FD wanted a non rental car / Porsche in Florida to drive /impress Michelle with as he drove her around to water ski/have sex.
Michelle ( not sure if she was still married in 2012) was game for rich fun Fotis .

Jennifer was sadly mistaken ..

Fotis wasn’t “pumped” up about any new “business prospects” . He was “up” because he was in the throes of beginning an affair and on some crazed adrenaline “pump“ from Michelle who was probably with him in Greece concocting his Florida trip to be with her .

It all makes sense in Hindsight ..

Last edited:
I think you are trying to draw a distinction between guilty without any doubt vs guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't know if there ever is a guilty without any doubt. There always is some. The question is, is it reasonable. A defendant can always claim he/she was framed etc. That may not be reasonable, but it is some. I think FD/NP are trying to create doubt that is beyond reasonable. She's still alive. She planted her blood, He was just driving around. If you raise the criteria to beyond any doubt, I think most people would get off.
HUH??? Jury instructions reference reasonable doubt. Is someone guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? There are truly cases where THERE IS NO DOUBT. There is not always some doubt. OMG. Please read up on the Petit case in CT and then tell me IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT WHO COMMITTED THAT CRIME. Those dirtbags would never get off. If there was an option for them of NO DOUBT, they would be in front of a firing squad!
ETA: There are many cases where an intellectually honest person can say there is ZERO DOUBT about who committed a crime.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, JFd was 38-39 when they started having children and it is understood that she had IVF and is based partly on NP's claim that she was seeking reproductive services in July 2019 when Fd somehow had a bill just fall into his lap.

So, her options were limited. How many embryos to implant? How many more pregnancies at her age, etc. So, I can see having that many children in a short amount of time. Many choose to have 2 or more embryos implanted to have a greater chance of conceiving and this would seem to be the case since neither set of twins are identical.

However, the Real Issue is that JFd wanted and loved being a Full Time Mother. Fd on the other hand is not just from a different Country, but a totally different Culture.

In Greece, and other similar cultures, Grandparents rear the grandchildren while the Parents continue to live their lives, and just 'drop in' whenever they feel like being a parent or when it is time to 'show off' the children as if they are an 'accessory'.

Sound Familiar?

Fd out of the country for 10 days a month?

Skiing all the time when he is at home?

Many of JFd's blogs speak of Fd being a mostly absent parent. She does not use those exact words, but what we read shows that this was the case.

IMO, JFd did not have children to just hand them over to 24/7 grandparents and/or nannies.

Fd wanted a Full Time Play Mate. No, not the Hugh Hefner kind.

IMO.

Last edited:
I agree...Fd "checked out." He did try to make them all go skiing from a very young age. JFd makes a comment in one blog that the younger twins and the baby needed to go home for a nap while they were at the Avon pond, but that wasn't going to happen. And, the number days FD spent snow or water skiing wouldn't work with children's school schedules as often as he went places. (1/3 of the year...10 days a month...over 120 days a year) That's a lot of "vacation" work time...if there really was any work happening. JFd was "in charge" of the children with the help of a part-time nanny. It wasn't Fd's job, in his opinion. I find the time and the obsessive behavior sad....for the children and for his wife.

one of the fivemakesesven blog posts (1/18/13) is about striving and not vacationing so much. makes me wonder if there was a long-standing latent tension between JD, who always had a long to-do list, and FD who had .... hobbies. maybe KM will explain to us how these more mundane marital differences morphed into murder. (I am assuming, maybe incorrectly, that if FD was sharing his discontent with anyone, it was KM. Maybe he had been sharing all his thoughts with MT as well. )

Last edited:
Is the hunting club close to the homes? Can anyone shed light on where/how far/mileage the hunting club property is located? Thank YOU!
Here is an image of the area via Google Earth based on the GPS Coordinates provided in KM AW3:

Google Earth

minigunclub2.png

You will see Bradley International Airport, open space, commercial businesses in surrounding area, what looks to be a small lake, reservoir, CT River, some kind of composites yard which might be Tilcon CT which is a large concrete supplier.

Here is info for Tilcon:

Tilcon Connecticut
Website
Directions

Save
Ready mix concrete supplier in East Granby, Connecticut

Address: 60 S Main St, East Granby, CT 06026

Phone: (860) 844-7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics