Found Safe MA - CM, 11, abducted, Springfield, 15 Jan 2020 *arrest*

This streetview is just a bit further north than the angle where the first photo of the blue car is. That photo came from a camera on the porch of the home that would be at the 9 o'clock position (out of view to the left - the streetview angle I provided would be 1 o'clock).

Based on the second photo it may be the case that the vehicle was headed northbound on Amherst

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Hampden Charter School of Science Facebook page:

To all HCSS Community,

I have some unsettling news to share with you and a request for help.

One of our students, 11-year-old Charlotte Moccia, may have been abducted this afternoon on her way home from school.

Springfield Police have issued an Amber Alert and are asking for any information that could help them locate her.

She was last seen at about 1:30 p.m. on Lafayette Street. Police said she may have been forced into an older model, blue or dark-colored Honda sedan with dark-tinted windows at the intersection of Princeton and Amherst streets. The car also has a moonroof and distinctive aftermarket rims.

Charlotte is white, about 4-feet, 2-inches tall, weighs about 60 pounds and has long brown curly hair. She is believed to have been wearing a white jacket, khaki pants and a navy blue school shirt that has the school logo on it.

Police said that a White or Hispanic male may have forced Charlotte into the car driven by a White or light-skinned Hispanic female.

Anyone who has seen the car or has any information about the whereabouts of Charlotte should please call 911 immediately and share information with the police. Police said people can also “Text-a-Tip” anonymously.

Further information can be found on the State Police Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MassStatePolice) or the Springfield Police Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SpringfieldPoliceDeptMA/) You can also leave the information on those pages.

Obviously, we are concerned for Charlotte’s safety and will keep you up-to-date with any further developments.

Tarkan Topcuoglu

https://www.facebook.com/SpringfieldPoliceDeptMA/

This is horrific. I can’t imagine what this poor child is going through. Takes my breath away.

Amber Alert issued for girl, 11, forced into car by abductors after getting off school bus

She is a student at Hampden Charter School of Science, which issued a statement about her apparent kidnapping.

"I have some unsettling news to share with you and a request for help," Tarkan Topcuoglu, the school's superintendent, said in a release. "One of our students, 11-year-old Charlotte Moccia, may have been abducted this afternoon on her way home from school."

Charlotte is described as white with brown eyes and long, brown hair, is approximately 4 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs about 60 pounds.

charlotte-moccia-amber-alert-1579129775.jpg

Springfield Police Dept.
Charlotte Moccia, 11, of Springfield
springfield-missing-girl-honda-1579125331.jpg

Springfield Police Dept.
A dark-colored Honda that is believed to be involved in the disappearance and possible abduction of 11-year-old Charlotte Moccia, of Springfield, Massachusetts, on Jan. 15, 2020.
State police issue Amber Alert for missing Springfield girl

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back