Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there's definitely a suspicious trail following Lori and Alex. I'm just trying to be an impartial sleuth and hold off on any final judgements until I see everything from both sides. And then there's still the question of who shot at Brandon Boudreaux and why? Man, what a mess! All I can do is keep sleuthing and hold on to the hope that those kids are okay.
I love that all these people think they are religious zealots but all this murder, divorce, broken homes, shooting at innocent people, total lack of compassion for a dead husband/father, etc. are acceptable. Can't wait to see what happens when reality hit home for them July 2020.

This is Arizona. It's not unusual to see people barefoot.

If he pulled the trigger, why was HE saying Lori wasn't there when clearly she was and admitted to as much. They didn't get their story straight.
I think he was taking a bullet for Lori, so to speak. If she wasn't there during the shooting, she wouldn't have any responsibility.

What happens to a person's financial assets when incarcerated (assuming they have some left after paying legal fees and any restitution, etc that might be imposed)?

Yes. I’m actually confused by it. If a child goes missing are parents never criminally guilty of anything unless it’s proven they sold or murdered the child?
This why I'm trying to glean information from other missing children's cases involving a report from another relative vs. from the custodial parent (like Zaela Walker, any others anyone can think of ?). What can they be held for, what legal options are there to force them to prove their children are alive ( if any), etc. Moo.

Charles wasn't staying in the house at all. He was staying in the hotel for a couple of weeks before his death.

I know that. It was the responding officer on the body cam who (at the time) seemed really unclear on who Alex was, who Charles was, and who was/wasn't staying in the house. He was looking for Charles' wallet in the blue bedroom.

I find it interesting that in the video of Tylee and Lori, Tylee does look like she just got out of bed (messy hair, etc), while Lori sure doesn't (hair all done), little wallet in hand, sunglasses, etc.

This why I'm trying to glean information from other missing children's cases involving a report from another relative vs. from the custodial parent (like Zaela Walker, any others anyone can think of ?). What can they be held for, what legal options are there to force them to prove their children are alive ( if any), etc. Moo.
Here's a couple...

Maryland mom Catherine Hoggle indicted in deaths of two long-missing children

Thanksgiving Marks Haunting Reminder Of Missing Skelton Brothers

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
7 hrs ·
VALLOW CASE: New details from a Gilbert Police report obtained by Fox 10. On January 31, 2019 officers met with Lori Vallow at GPD. The report reveals Lori told police that her husband Charles stole her purse. Police had also been informed about a petition for an involuntary hold at Community Bridges. Police say Lori would be allowed to go to the facility willingly to talk to staff.

In the report, Charles also tells the officer over the phone that he found Lori’s purse on the ground at their son’s school and wanted his share of the money Lori had pulled from their joint bank account. The officer asks Charles to come to GPD with the purse and petition.

The officer said Lori was confused about how “someone could make up information to get her involuntary committed.” The officer explains to Lori why she needed to handle the petition and if she didn’t, he would have to take her to Community Bridges.

It’s also noted that Lori accused Charles of cheating on her during business trips so she moved her children out of their home before his return to Arizona.

Charles also tells police in the supplemental report that Lori changed the locks on their home. The officer says Charles seemed more worried about the “financial withdrawals Lori had made than her alleged incoherence.”

A follow up reveals Lori did check herself into Community Bridges before being discharged a few hours later.

We have requested body worn camera of this interview.

82105088_1492327764263569_4103407442451234816_n.jpg
82238148_1492327784263567_7154793036935856128_n.jpg
82446124_1492327804263565_4037008326091866112_n.jpg
82319149_1492327810930231_4067184298162126848_n.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Seems to be pages missing. In particular, some independent witness statement.

Bringing this over from the media thread to answer in the discussion thread. ;)

I noticed the missing pages too. I kept expecting Justin Lum to release the additional pages on the late news last night or sometime today but I haven't seen them yet... Maybe he wasn't holding them back for a bombshell after all? Maybe the GPD redacted those pages? o_O

Boy, I do wonder what that cop (the one who believed Lori was just fine and Charles was more concerned about property than JJ) is thinking about Lori now. Seems that Lori knew better than to go around claiming she was a translated being on a mission. So it doesn't appear to me she had a mental disease, because I don't think mentally ill person can just turn on and off.

Hmmm, no body, no murder charge. The children just "disappeared".

It seems to be, a control issue, in both cases above, the parent was able to "control" access to the children, by the other parent, by saying that they gave the children away.

This is very much like Lori, she controlled access to Tylee, fighting her ex for custody. It doesn't seem to be about the child, more that Lori has complete control. The same with JJ, his Grandparents wanted to talk to him, Lori was able to control, 100% of their access to JJ.

There is something really wrong with that gal, on more than one level of the crazy train. BPD, to start with, with delusional psychosis.

I hope Chad is missing his normal, boring wife, Tammy.

Last edited:
Did they ever find out who the remains were since they weren't the Skelton brothers?
Kind of.
"The coroner’s office — working in conjunction with anthropologists and crime lab pathologists — has filed a report suggesting that that bone samples from Missoula are “historical and archaeological in origin,” and therefore over 99 years old. Some of the loose teeth, the report says, appear to be from a child of “Asian derived Amerindian ancestry.”"
Bones Found In Montana Shed Not That Of Missing Skelton Brothers

I don't think Lori was psychotic. It seems she could appear completely fine and normal when talking to police or mental health professionals (allowed to leave the facility couple of hours later). I don't see a psychotic person being able to pull that off.

I don't think Lori was psychotic. It seems she could appear completely fine and normal when talking to police or mental health professionals (allowed to leave the facility couple of hours later). I don't see a psychotic person being able to pull that off.

Delusional psychosis, people can control that and appear perfectly normal. Until they start talking about their out of body experiences or whatever. That is when you know that something isn't right. But these folks are savvy enough to keep their delusional thoughts to themselves, unless you get them to "go there". Then, they go on and on..

I, too, speculate that the car was left running in the driveway. Also, I think Tylee is wearing white sandals/flip-flops while standing outside.

On another note, I can't recall what the general consensus was here, but why does everyone automatically assume the pink room was Tylee's? Not all teen girls want a bright pink room. When the police officer checks out the messy blue room, which he seems to think was where Charles was staying, there is a cell phone on the bed. Meanwhile, Alex called 911 from his phone and brought it outside with him.

The Zillow page describing the house, which was posted a few days ago, states the following: "Three additional bedrooms all with custom paint." I suspect the bedrooms already were painted this way when the Vallows moved in, as they had been living there for less than a month when Charles was killed and obviously hadn't had a chance to do much furnishing or decorating.

Here's the link again for the Zillow page: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5531-S-Four-Peaks-Pl-Chandler-AZ-85249/59261947_zpid/?

Tylee could have chosen either the pink/black-and-white striped room or the blue room, I suppose. I hope JJ really enjoyed the fun mural on the walls of the other "kid's room".

maybe because lori states the children are being homeschooled all LE needs to do is ask which state and then maybe that state has some laws about the records that must be kept. i think homeschooled children are required to take tests every so often to see how they are progressing. it might be , ok, you say the kids are homeschooled now the law is that, blah, blah. maybe there is some federal law about that which would be the most effective way to go at this point.

Bringing this over from the media thread to answer in the discussion thread. ;)

I noticed the missing pages too. I kept expecting Justin Lum to release the additional pages on the late news last night or sometime today but I haven't seen them yet... Maybe he wasn't holding them back for a bombshell after all? Maybe the GPD redacted those pages? o_O

Most likely redacted. IMO.

And thank you for bringing this over Gardener!

Hmmm, no body, no murder charge. The children just "disappeared".

It seems to be, a control issue, in both cases above, the parent was able to "control" access to the children, by the other parent, by saying that they gave the children away.

This is very much like Lori, she controlled access to Tylee, fighting her ex for custody. It doesn't seem to be about the child, more that Lori has complete control. The same with JJ, his Grandparents wanted to talk to him, Lori was able to control, 100% of their access to JJ.

There is something really wrong with that gal, on more than one level of the crazy train. BPD, to start with, with delusional psychosis.

I hope Chad is missing his normal, boring wife, Tammy.

Better add psychopath and narcissist in there for the caboose of the crazy train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks