Looking for any LISK (Long Island Serial Killer) updates

Belt;

1) obviously they are releasing it to see if the public will come forward and say they know someone who owns this kind of belt. So? That means it either was not his. Because they would have found something on it. Or he left it there on purpose to with their heads. This guy is to smart and methodical to leave evidence laying around.

Could it be the victims belt? I believe I read an article that stated the belt had been found near a Jane Doe

IMO LE are just seeking some sort of identification on the belt. Whether it be the suspects, or the victims personal property.
But seriously, there must be some kind of indicator as to it being a part of the crime scene. Even though, any and all items found at the scene are photographed in situ and collected.
As to the time delay? IMO that is odd.
MOO

Hi , new here -
This case has become a recent fascination of mine.
Unfortunately , I don't believe the real killer has been bagged yet.

Happy hunting
I’m also new to this page and I’ve become fascinated with the case and I’m wondering if they’ve got any new leads or any new suspects. I think they should have someone new re open the case and have a fresh pair of eyes take a look

In another thread I had stated my thoughts on the belt. What if the belt was from a ren faire enthusiast. I know at ren faires they sell and make handmade leatherworks. Beings as that kind of font and typing can be associated with norse and viking culture. Where can you get a belt where that kind of love of that culture can be found?? ren faires.

In another thread I had stated my thoughts on the belt. What if the belt was from a ren faire enthusiast. I know at ren faires they sell and make handmade leatherworks. Beings as that kind of font and typing can be associated with norse and viking culture. Where can you get a belt where that kind of love of that culture can be found?? ren faires.
The letter style reminds me of marital arts.

Stumbled on this interview that has some links with James Burke and Heather Malone (possible HM). Not sure how accurate this info is but worth noting.
New LISK information released on LI News Radio
renderTimingPixel.png

Fascinating interviews about the HM/ HW belt.

January 17, 2020 Ronkonkoma, NY – New information on the Long Island Gilgo Beach serial Killer case was revealed today on LI News Radio’s morning show with host Jay Oliver.

New York Lawyer John Ray who represented the family of a murder victim found along the Ocean Parkway, near the remote beach towns of Gilgo and Oak Beach in Suffolk County, and the area of Jones Beach State Park in Nassau County.

The remains of four victims were found in December 2010, while six more sets of remains were found in March and April 2011Police believe the latest sets of remains predate the four bodies found in December 2010.

John Ray, on Long Island News radio this morning revealed some new information that may link a former disgraced Suffolk County Police Chief, James Burk to the case. Last week local police authorities posted a photograph depicting the initials HM or HW on a belt found early in the investigation but never previously released the evidence to the public. In the wake of that event numerous sources, including Attorney John Ray, have come forward to tie the belt to a former girlfriend of Burk.

This new information first made public this morning on LI News Radio with host Jay Oliver.

The audio of this interview is available here: Attorney John Ray LIVE on LI in the AM W/ Jay Oliver! 1-23-2020

Also available is an interview with LI News afternoon host Frank MacKay that previously aired with Guy Malone whose wife Heather Malone had an alleged affair with James Burk. Breaking It Down with Frank MacKay - Interview with Guy Malone

Notes on the interviews:

At 3:22 of John Ray’s interview he makes reference to a prostitute, who had the initials “H.M.”, that was running a prostitution ring by communicating through the use of a beeper.

At 5:23 of John Ray’s interview he mentions meeting with the ex-husband of the alleged “H.M.” and states that James Burke testified in the couple’s divorce.

At 1:24 of Guy Malone’s interview he speaks on finding a Suffolk County Police badge in his wife Heather’s purse, with a note attached stating that the badge was from James Burke.

At 4:47 of Guy Malone’s interview he states that he hired a private investigator to look into his phone records, and found a large amount of calls to a PageNet account.

At 8:31 of Guy Malone’s interview he states that after conducting private research into his wife and James Burke, he discovered that the pager that his wife had been using was the same pager used by Lowrita Rickenbacker, a known associate of James Burke who had been linked to prostitution in the past.

Long Island News Radio broadcasts live and local information on 103.9FM and streaming at www.linewsradio.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back