Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
more tidbits:

MT is in big, big trouble.
A total of 8 black plastic garbage bags were found in the trash on Albany/Green St., plus
miscellaneous pieces of other garbage bags.
2 of the whole bags were still taped together.
Many of the other bags had black tape and duct
tape still attached.
(Search Warrant also talks about JD's body
was "packaged" in her garage before removing
in her Suburban)
So if we are to believe her body was enclosed/wrapped and taped in the garbage bags, why were the bags torn off at Mountain
Sprg. before being dumped at Albany?
the bags were torn and ripped w/ tape still attached and several bags had FD and mT's
dna on them and one bag had FD, MT and JD's
dna on it.
JD's underpants and slacks must have been in
other bags and picked up earlier on Albany.
But MT apparently handled several of the black
bags and left her dna. Did she help FD unload
the body? And tear off the bags? All at Mtn. Spg. ??
FD told EE he was "cleaning up the back yard"
when EE showed up at MS. Were they dismembering the body in the back yard?
No wonder MT is being held on conspiracy charges, she handled several of the bags that
held JD's remains.
Guess they didn't wear those disposable gloves
she brought over to MS.
Why would they unwrap the body at MS???
And unclothe the body??
If buried, those things could have been left intact, even the black bags.

OK Go.

Got to hand it to FD. Smart of him to lay his own plan bare so he can't be found guilty on lesser charges, like manslaughter, crime of passion, heat of the moment, self-defense.

He laid it out so carefully. Ahead of time.

Prearranged alibi
WRITTEN alibi
Where's Waldo cellphone magic
Clever recon at Welles on 5/22
Shaved head
Nearly below-the-radar vintage Mercier
Pre-dug disposal site

I'm glad I don't have a squirrel on my head, a monkey on my back, and an FD for a client.

I get it, a defense attorney works for his client. But I thought the whole point of that was to make sure that rights of the accused are respected, not to recreate the narrative, not to disparage the victim (s), not to disregard the instructions of the court. What we've been seeing here is unconscionable.

What's really remarkable, tragic yet remarkable, is that JF raised those babies DESPITE FD's attempts to keep her emotionally exhausted, she put her faith in the justice system to keep herself, her children and all of their interests safe. It failed her but she marched on, keeping her children busy and involved and engaged, and in the end, it's going to be Jennifer who brings Fotis down. He took her life, but she didn't go down without a fight. His hoodie and his bike headed to Welles and her DNA scripted in blood tell a very damning story.

Get used to it, FD. YOU LOST.

Whatever hell is, I hope there's nothing but poison ivy there, just for him.

JMO

Last edited:
Andreas also gave FD a large amount of money for a real estate investment.

if this person was involved, LE would be hard pressed to arrest as Andreas lives in Greece.
Actually I believe the situation just might depend on the charges presented against Andreas and/or his brother Yannis. Yannis I believe was the brother who is alleged to have provided a 'mortgage' to Fd on 61 Sturbridge in New Canaan.

We know the investigation is ongoing so we will just have to wait to see what charges, if any are presented.

Meanwhile I am off to research extradition arrangements with Greece!

PS. Perhaps the below extradition treaty might be read and considered by the "Greek Family" as well!

Edited to add:
https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/10-201.10-Greece-EU-Extradition-Treaty.pdf
(Greek translation attached to above document)

http://www.greeklawdigest.gr/topics...ernational-cooperation-and-cross-border-crime

MOO

Last edited:
I feel like the prosecution's case is weak at proving Jennifer is dead, I dont think a large blood loss and having to use terms like "without medical treatment she would be dead"

I just dont really think most prosecutors would charge him with murder without better evidence she is dead. Aniah Blanchard's case was similar in that they found a life threatening amount of blood and would likely be dead without medical treatment. Still they only charged Yazeed with kidnapping until the body was found.

Last edited:
What happens if FD gets convicted while she holds the mortgage? Will he still be able to fight being evicted? Can he move a family member in and then she would have to evict them? I doubt there is any kind of lease or contract to have anyone listed as the responsible party. As far as FD is concerned she paid off the bank so it is his free and clear so I am assuming that the grey area is that there is no contract for after the mortgage was paid.

There is a contract that Dulos (And Jennifer, if she were alive) have to pay. That contract, called the mortgage, used to belong to the bank, meaning payments go to the bank. But Dr. Farber bought the contract, so payments have to go to her.

She may never see a penny, but she also no longer has to pay the mortgage as she did indirectly with the bank mortgage. (Her money was collateral which the bank could take if the payments weren’t made.) But she can eventually evict Fotis, and sell the property.

By the way, she owns the mortgage, not the house (yet.) So she has no responsibility to pay for utilities and things like that. She also is not responsible for the taxes, but the town will always get them from the home owner so Fotis could indirectly stick Dr. Farber with them.

There is a process for foreclosure and eviction to protect people from becoming homeless. Incarceration after conviction for a long time would help hasten the process, no homelessness problem, but I think foreclosure can go faster than conviction. Dulos better find a second house arrest home.

more tidbits:

MT is in big, big trouble.
A total of 8 black plastic garbage bags were found in the trash on Albany/Green St., plus
miscellaneous pieces of other garbage bags.
2 of the whole bags were still taped together.
Many of the other bags had black tape and duct
tape still attached.
(Search Warrant also talks about JD's body
was "packaged" in her garage before removing
in her Suburban)
So if we are to believe her body was enclosed/wrapped and taped in the garbage bags, why were the bags torn off at Mountain
Sprg. before being dumped at Albany?
the bags were torn and ripped w/ tape still attached and several bags had FD and mT's
dna on them and one bag had FD, MT and JD's
dna on it.
JD's underpants and slacks must have been in
other bags and picked up earlier on Albany.
But MT apparently handled several of the black
bags and left her dna. Did she help FD unload
the body? And tear off the bags? All at Mtn. Spg. ??
FD told EE he was "cleaning up the back yard"
when EE showed up at MS. Were they dismembering the body in the back yard?
No wonder MT is being held on conspiracy charges, she handled several of the bags that
held JD's remains.
Guess they didn't wear those disposable gloves
she brought over to MS.
Why would they unwrap the body at MS???
And unclothe the body??
If buried, those things could have been left intact, even the black bags.

OK Go.

I really doubt she was buried. I really doubt they expected Jennifer to ever be found. MOO is that Fd COULD conceivably be expected to remove the clothing so Jennifer could be further humiliated in death by being found naked, but she would have to be found right away, and we know she wasn’t found so he wasn’t (in this particular instance) trying to humiliate her. And he wasn’t trying to avoid her being identified by her clothing because he made super sure that she wasn’t found-so however she was “disposed of”, the clothing was in the way-how stupid of them to put the clothing in the garbage that they left on Albany Ave. It really bothers me to say it, but I think she was dismembered at 80 Mtn Springs, before they moved her to wherever she ultimately ended up.

The following passage is from a novel written by NP, entitled “Dark Justice”, and published on the below blog-link a few years ago, under “Norm’s fiction.” These are the thoughts of the central character, “Judge Reardon”, but perhaps they reflect Norm’s own thoughts on how he himself defends some of his criminal clients:

“Few know the subterranean turf of human desire so well as a trial lawyer. Why? Because he must keep his client’s secrets. He must tell the client’s story. He must build a home with the sticks and twigs at hand. That means that a lawyer, a trial lawyer, a lawyer whose task it is to make another’s record, must seem a fool. Common speech and the banal gestures of the courtroom are his tools. Somehow, he must use these tools to reflect the world his client inhabits. See now the hubble of stick and twig; but who, tell me, save the lawyer and perhaps his client can hear the wolf howling at the door?”

Crime & Federalism

Oh brother!

Don't know if this has been posted...It's from the New Canaanite discussing the role of PG in the arrest warrants. Fd's treatment of and attitude toward PG is certainly part of the "I'm better than you and smarter than you, smugness that emanates from Fd. And, he issues a threat of sorts during their conversations. Maybe this can help those newer to the forum understand Fd....He's a consummate liar and bully.

"After pedaling his bicycle from Waveny Park to Welles Lane to kill his estranged wife, and then steering an employee’s pickup truck back upstate with her corpse, Fotis Dulos failed to remove from the vehicle the dark-colored, hooded sweatshirt he’d been wearing while cycling, according to interviews and evidence cited in a state police detective’s sworn affidavit made public last week.

The Toyota Tacoma’s owner would discover a blue hoodie in a red pail inside the truck on May 28, four days after the murder, according to Detective John Kimball of the state police Western District Major Crime Squad....

...The arrest warrant applications made public last week shed more light on Gumienny’s role. They show that Gumienny not only volunteered to help investigators in their work—though Fotis Dulos tried to intimidate him—but also that much of what he saw and heard in the hours and days that followed the murder came to take on important new meaning as he realized what had happened.

For example, Gumienny told investigators that Fotis Dulos had asked him months before the murder—in the fall of 2018 or early 2019—to repair the vintage 10-speed bicycle that a hooded Fotis Dulos could be seen cycling along Weed Street on the morning of May 24, according to Kimball’s arrest warrant application.

“Video from a residential surveillance system showed a person riding a bicycle in a northwest direction along Weed Street,” Kimball said. “The cyclist appears to be dressed in all dark clothing with a hood pulled down low to hide their face.”

And Gumienny himself didn’t recognize the blue hoodie and red pail that Fotis Dulos had left behind when he found them in the Tacoma as it was parked in the driveway of a Farmington mansion built by the Fore Group, Kimball said in the affidavit.

“Assuming the items belonged to [Fotis] Dulos, Gumienny brought the items into the house and left them in the laundry room,” Kimball said in the affidavit. (It isn’t clear whether investigators recovered those items.)

Hours after the murder, Gumienny appears to have come upon Fotis Dulos and Troconis as they started or tried to have sex while leaned up against his pickup truck—the very vehicle used to ferry her dead body up from New Canaan.

Investigators learned of the incident from Troconis herself, during one of three interviews conducted last summer....

...Though Gumienny said he had considered Fotis Dulos a friend, he also said that his boss issued him a warning about talking to authorities.

Gumienny explained Dulos told him he would get in trouble if he talked to police because Gumienny only had a ‘Green Card’—a Permanent Resident Card,” Kimball said in the arrest warrant application. `

Fotis Dulos Employee Emerges as Key Figure in Murder Case
Can you imagine the look on FD's face when he saw that bucket sitting in his laundry room?
So, where is it?
Did he include it in his clean up at 61 Sturbridge Drive? All those pics when he was sweeping and cleaning?
I would venture to say LE went through that thoroughly unbeknownst to Mr.Fotis.
Or perhaps when neighbors spotted him with a shovel days after the murder in the woods behind his house?
MOO.

IMO we will shortly see a 'bill of sale' for said rare French Vintage bike for $0 to wait for it, none other than KM or perhaps 'sister' Rena and said bike was exported recently back to Greece!

Lunacy, IMO from a defense team with no alternative theory and nothing to say that can possibly explain the blood evidence, the disposal of items on Albany Ave. and the murder of JFd.

MOO

I’m not sure it matters that the bike hasn’t been found, or where it is now, and in what state. LE found the bike’s badge in the garbage, along with bloody clean-up trash, putting the bike in proximity with Jennifer’s death, and thus putting Fd in proximity with her death as well. If the bike had not been used in the plan to kill Jennifer, there would be no reason to find the badge off the bike, and in that trash. Maybe I just don’t get what NP is trying to say about the bike.

Last edited:
IMO we will shortly see a 'bill of sale' for said rare French Vintage bike for $0 to wait for it, none other than KM or perhaps 'sister' Rena and said bike was exported recently back to Greece!

Lunacy, IMO from a defense team with no alternative theory and nothing to say that can possibly explain the blood evidence, the disposal of items on Albany Ave. and the murder of JFd.

MOO

NP is counting on evidence suppression.

@MikeGalanosHLN

Police say Dulos rode his childhood bike to Jennifer’s home the day she was murdered. Attorney Norm Pattis admits: Fotis does not have that bike anymore.
Video
MikeGalanosHLN on Twitter
Of course, he doesn't. He took her on her last voyage 5/24/2019. In fact, he dismantled her that day and left the name ornament in Hartford along with all the other accoutrements of the day's activities. JMO.

How do they know which Stop and Shop she was in when she took her selfie? Phone ping in that location? Wouldn’t this have prevented MT from actually being in NC? Interesting that she would have tried so hard to create an alibi. Did they ever speak to the “friend”, who left her handbag at 4JX the night before? I can’t see MT in NC with the current information, but trying so hard to create an alibi does seem to prove her collaboration with Fd and KM in Jennifer’s murder. I would like to see LE lean a little on the “friend” who left her handbag behind, and needed MT to bring it to her, rather than frantically picking it up herself.
In the SW it mentions MT going to the area of the Avon Self Storage to drop something off to Hutch Haines' wife.
Were they at the dinner party the night before?
Not certain but I think they may have been.
MOO.

Dr.GF did Not pay off his loan.

She Bought the Mortgage and therefore legally 'acting' as a Bank or Mortgage Company.

Buying the Mortgage transfers all rights of Foreclosure to Dr.GF.

So, legally Fd is still held responsible for the Mortgage of 4JC.

He just has to pay the mortgage to Dr.GF instead of Mellon.

If Dr.GF had just paid off the loan, then she would have No Recourse to boot Fd out of the home.

It would have been considered a 'Gift' to Fd. NOT.

I bet Dr.GF is also Reporting to the Credit Agencies that Fd is Not Paying His Mortgage.

IMO.
Smart woman. I really admire her and her legal team. I also grieve immensely for her. At her age she should be having iced tea on the veranda and not coming up with ways to keep her SIL in check. JMO.

What if the unaccounted time of around 30 min (recalculated it the 40 min is a far stretch in the news) after the murder to when FD was spotted on highway was from FD dumping the bike somewhere in NC then the morning after he went to Sturbridge with the AXE to chop up his vintage bike creating the banging noises? Some people thing the banging is a steel drum but i doubt it will create more than 3 or 4 bangs to close the lid. but then again there was wood splinter found in one of the vehicles which may connect to the axe in question or just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong