Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was basing that statement on what witnesses claimed. Thanks
That is correct. It's what investigators do.
She is making an appearance on this show so that she can maintain/gain the public's trust....and to smoke out FH. If the DA in any way doubted the witness's information, no way would she discuss it on T.V.

Are you saying that because there wasn't an eye witness that FH shouldn't be charged with doing so?
I think the point is that it's possible ( probable?) that LE and the DA have more evidence to support who was at the TR beyond the initial statements. Likewise, they had enough evidence to charge FH with abuse of a corpse.

He looked black in his picture. jmo

We were talking about some of the first news that came to this case, stated by the co-worker supposedly that Paighton left with two heavy set black men. (HSBM) I said at this point in the case that they must have been a myth. Ontario Mom was replying that she figured so but that was speculation because there was so much w3 didn’t know about still.

Her body was so decomposed after 14 days, we may never know cause of death but I believe her family already knows this...Rest peacefully young Paighton.

The original report was that she left with two men. It's very possible that FH had a younger, hipper friend and that was who lured PH to the next location. Something as simple as ' let's go smoke a blunt then we will give you a ride to your car' can start the night rolling.
Sheriff did confirm that FH was at the TRB on Friday night. He could have been one of many or FH could be one of the HBM described by the witness.

Her body was so decomposed after 14 days, we may never know cause of death but I believe her family already knows this...Rest peacefully young Paighton.

Is that what is being said? That after 14 days she’s too decomposed? I didn’t think it would be that bad considering (imo) I thought they found her pretty quickly compared to other cases. I thought she’s be in a better state for finding out COD :(

Is that what is being said? That after 14 days she’s too decomposed? I didn’t think it would be that bad considering (imo) I thought they found her pretty quickly compared to other cases. I thought she’s be in a better state for finding out COD :(
I thought she was, too. And since she was buried, there may have been some decent body preservation. One way or the other, the ME can work miracles with what they are given to work with. IMO

That’s what’s being speculated by some. I for one think there will be plenty of evidence available: she wasn’t gone that long, was buried and under trash, and the weather wasn’t crazy warm. Should be no predation by animals, hopefully very minimal insect activity, etc.

From Trish
I hope it's ok to post...............
I subscribed and I suggest as we wait for FH's capture and arrest
We get back on track for Paighton

MY FRIENDS, I NEED YOUR HELP. Please subscribe to our Websleuths YouTube channel. I need one thousand subscribers to be able to enable this cool chat feature. Click on the link to hear the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast with guest Leigh Egan. We discuss Paighton Houston among other cases on Websleuths.com
PLEASE, EVERYONE, SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT I GET 1000 SUBSCRIBERS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k

Nowhere has a body buried 14 days before recovered preventing a cause of death from being determined for PH been reported. Not by the ME/ LE, nobody. It's only the opinion of o/p.

In this interview with [edit:] Lynneice Washington she states that the body had started decomposing so they lost a lot of evidence that they could have had if the body had been located earlier.
Also it doesn't sound like LE knows if PH left with FH. That was based on witness statements. But LE knows that FH was present at Tin Roof that night and LE knows that he was involved.
Paighton Houston death investigation update
This was posted earlier, but it was part of a YouTube analysis that may have been deleted. The link in this post is to CBS42's Facebook site.

Last edited:
I personally think that when he is found there will be more charges. I can’t say it’s a fact or that I know any more than anyone else or that the charges will be all his but I feel there will be more once he’s in custody. Just my opinion.

I think it’s likely more charges will be added as well once he is in custody.

The time line we've been given is 1 1/2 hrs. from leaving TR to text message. If PH & FH went directly to McClain St. the text would have to be sent after she was there awhile. Of course they may have made other stops.

The potential of making other stops is certainly of interest, imo. Liquor store, convenience store, perhaps another residence.

Another thing to consider is that there was the report yesterday that multiple text messages were sent, and the one we know about was the last message. I’m not sure if that is true or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member