Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously putting out there that a third party closed the rear passenger door? Closed front passenger door too? It's so clear that the MW saw the front passenger (she id'd as MF) get out and open the rear passenger door -- leaving both doors open.

Not a single mention by MW of another party seen outside of and/or near the car or in the lot.

Not very plausible somebody other than MF closed both doors. Simple logic has to apply somewhere here. MOO
Again, I don’t know if HB closed her own door, I don’t know if another person was in the car & moved to passenger seat & closed that door or what happened.

Does anyone know where it states there was a driver (not MF) of the “getaway car” & the statement from LE that HB was killed in the backseat of MF’s car? (Re: post 315)
After looking thru almost every doc on the timeline thread I can’t find info on either.

Does anyone know where it states there was a driver (not MF) of the “getaway car” & the statement from LE that HB was killed in the backseat of MF’s car? (Re: post 315)
After looking thru almost every doc on the timeline thread I can’t find info on either.

All I've got is that the witness was 60-70% sure it was even Magen. I'm waiting to hear more from the authorities.

I am really starting to wonder if it was even HB carrying the baby from between building 7&8 at this point. I find it interesting the report mentions MW was 60%-70% sure the one woman she saw was MF. No mention on how probable MW thought she was the white woman walking with the baby was HB. Was HB subdued in the apartment and brought out in the duffle bag? There just happened to be no eyewitnesses when that occurred? Has it been confirmed the woman walking from between the buildings and getting in the backseat was HB? I don't remember seeing confirmation from LE or an official source.

Last edited:
I am really starting to wonder if it was even HB carrying the baby from between building 7&8 at this point. I find it interesting the report mentions MW was 60%-70% sure the one woman she saw was MF. No mention on how probable MW thought she was the white woman walking with the baby was HB. Was HB subdued in the apartment and brought out in the duffle bag? There just happened to be no eyewitnesses when that occurred? Has it been confirmed the woman walking from between the buildings and getting in the backseat was HB? I don't remember seeing confirmation from LE or an official source.
I reckon it's true ok, LE based their arrest affidavits on this information. I feel quite confident they checked everything.
We are awaiting autopsy which may take several months.

upload_2020-1-19_22-21-42.jpeg
you can read #26 & 27 of the AA here if you like. Interesting MW’s statement does not provide the time of day she witnessed activity, nor is the date certain. Moo

I've asked for links for the posts alleging the same to no avail. I think it's safe to chalk them up to the one and only FB rumor to mill....

I've asked for links for the posts alleging the same to no avail. I think it's safe to chalk them up to the one and only FB rumor to mill....
I think that one was actually birthed here. Since MF emerged from the passenger side and there was no mention of her walking to the drivers side, just that the front passenger door was closed after Heidi got in w/the baby.

Also birthed here — there were two accomplices and it wasn’t Heidi who carried the baby to the car but MF herself. Or it wasn’t Heidi who carried baby to car, but there was still only one accomplice.

And then there’s the “it wasn’t MF, MF’s car, Heidi or Margo the witness saw” theory.

IMO nothing in the AA is necessarily inconsistent with any of these theories. It’s not even clear that they have video of the license plate on the car they think was MF’s. The way it was written sounds like they’re describing the license plate on MF’s car rather than the car in the video:

“light colored 4-door vehicle with the outline, window placement and general appearance consistent with MF’s grey 2015 Nissan four door bearing license # [redacted]”

It could just be ambiguously worded and they do have video that shows her car complete w/plates. But the part that describes the car in the video (light color 4 door vehicle matching outline, window placement and general appearance consistent with MF’s car) makes me think they may only have a side view from the neighbors door cam.

And the witness statement isn’t exactly a rock solid identification:

Date of event seen = “Denver 11th or 12th”

MF’s car = “4 door vehicle believed to be light in color”

Heidi= “white adult female”

Margo = “small infant wearing a knit cap”

MF = eyewitness was 60-70% sure that the person she picked out of the photo lineup was the female she saw in the front seat.

Based on what we we know so far IMO a good defense attorney could create reasonable doubt about the sighting in the parking lot. Hopefully LE knows more than we do.

Fortunately it won’t matter come trial time. MF had the body in her car and the baby in the house. That will be more than enough for the jury.

Last edited:
I think that one was actually birthed here. Since MF emerged from the passenger side and there was no mention of her walking to the drivers side, just that the front passenger door was closed after Heidi got in w/the baby.

Also birthed here — there were two accomplices and it wasn’t Heidi who carried the baby to the car but MF herself. Or it wasn’t Heidi who carried baby to car, but there was still only one accomplice.

And then there’s the “it wasn’t MF, MF’s car, Heidi or Margo the witness saw” theory.

IMO nothing in the AA is necessarily inconsistent with any of these theories. It’s not even clear that they have video of the license plate on the car they think was MF’s. The way it was written sounds like they’re describing the license plate on MF’s car rather than the car in the video:

“light colored 4-door vehicle with the outline, window placement and general appearance consistent with MF’s grey 2015 Nissan four door bearing license # [redacted]”

It could just be ambiguously worded and they do have video that shows her car complete w/plates. But the part that describes the car in the video (light color 4 door vehicle matching outline, window placement and general appearance consistent with MF’s car) makes me think they may only have a side view from the neighbors door cam.

MF = eyewitness was 60-70% sure that the person she picked out of the photo lineup was the female she saw in the front seat.

Based on what we we know so far IMO a good defense attorney could create reasonable doubt about the sighting in the parking lot. Hopefully LE knows more than we do.

Fortunately it won’t matter come trial time. MF had the body in her car and the baby in the house. That will be more than enough for the jury.

I agree, it all quite vague. So thankful for the cam’ footage from complex resident, it can back up SW, even revealing the precise date, as her vehicle should also be on cam’. Moo
Also agree a good def’ atty could create some doubt (reasonable?). Plus, since SW chose MF from photo lineup on 12-19, we have to assume she might have caught the morning news & had an image of MF in her mind. For me, such an image would be hard to erase. MF has distinct features. I assume her mugshot was used in the lineup, not a FB photo. Jmo
Unsure of date we got our first glimpse of MF.

Last edited:
Plus, since SW chose MF from photo lineup on 12-19, we have to assume she might have caught the morning news & had an image of MF in her mind.
RSBM

MF's photo wasn't out there until the 20th, so she did the photo id before it hit the news.

If they used MF's mugshot in the photo line up, it would be understandable that she was only 60-70% confident. I want to know what she thought when she saw the current mugshot. JMO

RSBM

MF's photo wasn't out there until the 20th, so she did the photo id before it hit the news.

If they used MF's mugshot in the photo line up, it would be understandable that she was only 60-70% confident. I want to know what she thought when she saw the current mugshot. JMO

oh Tysm @missy1974
I posted several days ago SW selected MF without the advantage of seeing a mugshot. But after looking back, I’ve found articles dated 12-19 with the mugshot. Prob’ added to the article later. I went thru a massive amount of articles yesterday. The combover made her fairly unmistakeable, perhaps? I will edit my post.
This link is 12-19, posted after 11pm tho.
I hope SW did not see a photo prior to viewing lineup, it certainly adds more credibility. 60-70% accuracy is actually quite high for someone not realizing what they observed would be of such importance. Especially since SW was driving.
https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/heidi-broussard-houston-home-
missing-austin-woman/269-f2ddad6d-7f7f-4b70-a304-d41f0cfcbdbb

Moo

Last edited:
If they used MF's mugshot in the photo line up, it would be understandable that she was only 60-70% confident. I want to know what she thought when she saw the current mugshot.
I think they could have used the recent mugshot from HPD, do you not? (Before it was broadcast across msm). If not, I’m impressed she IDd her. I find no similarity in the first & second mugs.
February 03 will be here before we know it.

Last edited:

I'm more interested in the posts citing "HB was killed in the backseat of the car." My recollection is that LE does not know where HB was killed, -- and a factor in why no arrest for her murder as of yet.

Access SecurePak is your one-stop-shop for sending gift packages to your family and friends in the Travis County Jail and Travis County Correctional Complex. The orders do NOT count towards the inmates weekly commissary allowances. Each inmate may have up to $100 total worth of product purchased through SecurePak each week. SecurePak orders are batched and sent to Travis County from the warehouse each week, inmates will receive the order 5-10 days after the batching processPlease visit www.traviscountypackages.com for more information on the SecurePak service.
Securepak

*wonder if MF is getting donations?

eta: guess not!
Click on the Inmate Number below to begin shopping
Inmate Number Name Location
MAGEN ROSE FIERAMUSCA
This inmate is not eligible to receive packages at this time. Travis County Correctional Complex - 2016 - Garland

Access SecurePak is your one-stop-shop for sending gift packages to your family and friends in the Travis County Jail and Travis County Correctional Complex. The orders do NOT count towards the inmates weekly commissary allowances. Each inmate may have up to $100 total worth of product purchased through SecurePak each week. SecurePak orders are batched and sent to Travis County from the warehouse each week, inmates will receive the order 5-10 days after the batching processPlease visit www.traviscountypackages.com for more information on the SecurePak service.
Securepak

*wonder if MF is getting donations?

eta: guess not!
Click on the Inmate Number below to begin shopping
Inmate Number Name Location
MAGEN ROSE FIERAMUSCA
This inmate is not eligible to receive packages at this time. Travis County Correctional Complex - 2016 - Garland
Quoting myself only to ask if anyone wants to guess why MF is ineligible for commissary packages. Idk if she can order from the in house commie or not. But she is listed as ineligible for the $100 max/weekly secure paks.

My job required me to visit jails on a daily basis to meet with specific inmates. The only time one would be denied commissary was either behavioral probs or the inmate was on suicide watch. Idk about Texas.

Also this link mentions some issues in Travis county jails, unrelated to MF, but interesting.
Inmate dies at Travis County facility

The AW states that the front seat passenger, later identified with 60-70% confidence to be MF, got out of the front passenger seat, and opened the rear passenger seat (same side), then closed the doors and immediately left -- without, as the witness said, any possible time for the baby to have been restrained in a seat.

The AW did not identify the white woman who was carrying the baby - they don't say it's Heidi, nor that the witness identified her as such. They only say she was a white woman. Then again, they don't say it was NOT Heidi.

HB was found in the back of MF's car. I believe - but can't find the document that states - that the death info (place and manner of death) was listed as place of death as being in back of car. Can someone confirm that or post the death info that was issued quite a while back?

Last edited:
Quoting myself only to ask if anyone wants to guess why MF is ineligible for commissary packages. Idk if she can order from the in house commie or not. But she is listed as ineligible for the $100 max/weekly secure paks.
I wonder if on very high profile cases there's a huge volume of them, maybe? Different from just a more under the radar arrest - especially since it's searchable? Just my guess.

I never heard about Heidi’s phone being found & nothing has been said if MF had possession of it, Jmo. I think I’ve missed recent news based on posts.
Lol, one young mom I know said jokingly she’d rather take a bullet than remove her car seat & reinstall it in another vehicle. Again, she was kidding but pointing out what a not so fun task it is.
She was probably talking about the stationary base the actual seat goes on. But, some of them are heavy.
I was thinking they could be looking for her phone between Austin and Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado