Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the children are not alive, what are Lori's possible motives for disappearing them?

a) They got in the way of her marriage to Chad
b) She doesn't want anyone else to have custody of them
c) She benefits financially from their disappearance
d) She wanted to spare them the suffering in the apocalypse
e) She saw them as dark spirits

If the kids are alive, likely only a), b) and c) apply.
Besides perhaps all of the above, the most important reason... they were witness not only to Charles' demise but more importantly to the arguing and scamming that surrounded it. Lori and Alex had no filter - fighting in the middle of the street. I imagine they acted like that in front of the kids all the time. Not cleared for security.

ZP's been in the energy healing game for a long time from what I can tell, long before she heard of Lori or Alex. I would chalk her up as more part of the Chad/doomsday side. MOO is that the marriages had some sort of significance to "the plan". Melani's new husband seems to come from the doomsday side too. I've heard his dv charge was "demon" related. Anyone found any materials that might give a clue to why doomsdayers are marrying each other? Does it translate your being EVEN MORE? ;)
The youtuber explained it quite well... The fringies have these revelations, they share with others, become excited about it, but their spouse doesnt buy it. So, they need to be nixxed and the revelators marry each other.

Wouldn't doomsdayers who aren't preppers just kill themselves (and their familes) when the end of the world is imminent? I imagine the preppers wanting to survive for as long as possible. Would they harm their children a long time in advance? What if the prediction fails?

No idea. I would think that the whole "im special enough to know the world is going to end" would translate to "im special enough to be spared when the world ends". I found some doomsday literature, dont think it has any link to Chad, but it might shed some light on the mentality of those groups. The End Times Forecaster: 2020 Prophecy Forecast

Man. What a tangled story. I really didn't want to have to start at the beginning but I don't think there's any other way of figuring out who's who in this one.

From just the little bit that I've heard about it, I don't think there's any way those poor kids are still alive.
I thought that too at the start, but I'm more hopeful now. If Lori can still switch her crazy off to talk with police and seem normal, maybe that normal part of her still wont hurt her kids.

Wouldn't doomsdayers who aren't preppers just kill themselves (and their familes) when the end of the world is imminent? I imagine the preppers wanting to survive for as long as possible. Would they harm their children a long time in advance? What if the prediction fails?
In talking to an actual (different cult) member, the thought is, when the rapture happens, your spirit will just go up. So it would seem ending it first is cheating and not with the program. That said, Heaven's gate people took poison and went up on their own.

Chad used to work for Deseret Books IIRC. Also, I believe Tammy wanted him to keep writing the books but he wanted to get out of it. That could have caused a conflict between them and a reason for what has happened IMO.

Where do we get the info that Chad wanted out of the writing business but TD wanted to stay in? Did this info come from Chad?

Unless I read that TD herself said it, I think Chad was trying to make TD sound like the bad person, wanting Chad to keep doing something he didn’t want to do.

Last edited:
Seems reasonable to me. I actually went through that. But in the video, it's noted that isn't the way these folks are taking it. She says they are "dangerous"... that's an understatement!
Crazy and dangerous. Lori went through divorces before and another one shouldn't have been a problem for her. If money wasn't an issue... How about Chad? Would he ever divorce Tammy?

Where do we get the info that Chad wanted out of the writing business but TD wanted to stay in? Did this info comes from Chad?

Unless I read that TD herself said it, I think Chad was trying to make TD sound like the bad person, wanting Chad to keep doing something he didn’t want to do.
If I'm not mistaken the info came from Chad's writer friend who is also a podcaster.

Man. What a tangled story. I really didn't want to have to start at the beginning but I don't think there's any other way of figuring out who's who in this one.

From just the little bit that I've heard about it, I don't think there's any way those poor kids are still alive.

Hi Flute, good to see you here. I suggest starting with the media thread, if you haven't already read it. Here's a link to the most recent Timeline in the media thread (it's in 3 parts): ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Crazy and dangerous. Lori went through divorces before and another one shouldn't have been a problem for her. If money wasn't an issue... How about Chad? Would he ever divorce Tammy?
That's a good question.
1. You can't collect life insurance if you only divorce your wife.
2. It's messy, the kids will hate you, too much agro factor.
3. Now I can remarry in two weeks, instead of 6 months when Christ has already shown up and left me in the dust!

I can't find the thread right now but last week there was a suv that drove off a cliff in CA and they were searching for the vehicle, last I saw it was not found.
I'm asking because I remember reading somewhere mom had made a statement about driving her and JJ and Tylee off a cliff.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sacbee.com/news/california/article239369388.html

I’ve been keeping my eye on this as well, as of 4 days ago the car still hasn’t been found. It’s a dark colored suv and the video is disturbing.

That's a good question.
1. You can't collect life insurance if you only divorce your wife.
2. It's messy, the kids will hate you, too much agro factor.
3. Now I can remarry in two weeks, instead of 6 months when Christ has already shown up and left me in the dust!
The kids might hate him even more if it turns out that he killed their mother.

Since we have not heard of anyone reporting someone missing that this vehicle could belong to I wonder if could be related the Missing JJ and Tylee. As you know from being on here anything is possible:(
Didn't the police say that the children were not with Lori and Chad? This could mean that the authorities know where the duo is, but not the kids.

Didn't the police say that the children were not with Lori and Chad? This could mean that the authorities know where the duo is, but not the kids.
Don't know. My impression is yes but not sure when the last time anyone actually saw mom. This was on Dec 30th, not sure last time mom physically seen. I have been trying to follow along the best I can. I just remember reading mom saying she would drive her and kids off a cliff.

IF the children are not alive, what are Lori's possible motives for disappearing them?

a) They got in the way of her marriage to Chad
b) She doesn't want anyone else to have custody of them
c) She benefits financially from their disappearance
d) She wanted to spare them the suffering in the apocalypse
e) She saw them as dark spirits

If the kids are alive, likely only a), b) and c) apply.

What I fear is that Lori thought her children were replaced with an entity. The same as Charles was. I fear the kids met the same fate as he did.

And bouncing off your post, IMO, getting rid of JJs dog, is the same as parents who murder their children, report them missing, then give away their possessions. Because a dead child isn't going to need their toys, bedding, clothes, furniture....

eta:And Lori gave away Tylee's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member