Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, ok.

I coulda swore it was one of the more suggesting-they-were-related-to-the-case usernames that convo was with.

Edit: Speaking of which, is there a way to see the usernames of everyone who has posted on a thread?
There were a few exchanges, not all confrontational.

Why would you redact the attorneys names???
I thought that was odd, too. Pretty sure it’s public record. Of course, in the state/county I live in, one can just call the courthouse and inquire if a person has any upcoming court dates. If I’m remembering correctly, I didn’t need any info other than first & last name. (It’s been a few months since the last time I’ve done it..) Of course, that wouldn’t give documents to share, but it might make it easier to find documents...

Does "unmanned aircraft" always accompany "criminal trespass"? Is it general legal terminology? (I keep imagining M and AC out there with a drone!)

I think it's boilerplate wording. The trespassing law seems to include intruding with a drone as well as with your personal body.

I don't know whether that would cover remote control of a cyborg, though.

Sorry, just getting punchy...

I think it's boilerplate wording. The trespassing law seems to include intruding with a drone as well as with your personal body.

I don't know whether that would cover remote control of a cyborg, though.

Sorry, just getting punchy...

I assumed that was the case but decided I'd ask. The way this case has been going.... Cyborgs could apply. ;)

If this discussion thread would like to see some happy news, the elementary school where Tammy Daybill was the librarian had a book donation drive in her name a few months ago. Such a kind, kind way to honor her memory. She obviously was well respected.
Central Elementary Book Fair
Memorial for Tammy Daybell
We are saddened by the unexpected passing of our great librarian, Tammy Daybell. She loved each of our kids tremendously. In her honor this week, we are having a book donation drive. Our goal is to create a remembrance shelf/corner to help the children remember Mrs. Daybell. Any surplus donations will be used to donate to children who are in need of books. Idaho Book Fairs have generously offered to donate a book for any book purchased at the book fair this week. Please come to the book fair and let’s put some smiles on children’s faces! As part of the donation drive, children can draw a picture or share a memory to be added to a memory wall for Mrs. Daybell.

Who issues a news release without dating it? Is this new?
I apologize, it was early. I deleted my comments because I had confused myself and did not want to confuse others. I had thought the whole post was deleted. It was their press release from December. It had to do with Rexburg investigating Tammy's death. Again, my apologies.

I assumed that was the case but decided I'd ask. The way this case has been going.... Cyborgs could apply. ;)

You mean maybe Alex....? Wow, I never thought of that, but it could explain a lot. And they're having trouble with the post-mortem exam because they can't find the batteries?

She had documentation that Bailey (the dog) had rabies vaccination. She posted that when trying to sell Bailey. It was an attached file to the ad. Presumably all that Bailey would need then is rabies titers.

but we know Lori drove to Idaho after getting rid of the dog. I’m pretty sure she just didn’t want to deal with the dog’s care, I don’t think they ever went to Hawaii.

If this discussion thread would like to see some happy news, the elementary school where Tammy Daybill was the librarian had a book donation drive in her name a few months ago. Such a kind, kind way to honor her memory. She obviously was well respected.
Central Elementary Book Fair
Memorial for Tammy Daybell
We are saddened by the unexpected passing of our great librarian, Tammy Daybell. She loved each of our kids tremendously. In her honor this week, we are having a book donation drive. Our goal is to create a remembrance shelf/corner to help the children remember Mrs. Daybell. Any surplus donations will be used to donate to children who are in need of books. Idaho Book Fairs have generously offered to donate a book for any book purchased at the book fair this week. Please come to the book fair and let’s put some smiles on children’s faces! As part of the donation drive, children can draw a picture or share a memory to be added to a memory wall for Mrs. Daybell.

I love this for her. From the beginning of this story, Tammy’s death is what has brought me to tears. (Maybe I identify with the woman and mother she was, I’m a 49 year old with grown kids, and I lost my own mother when she was 49...). Tammy’s kids have to be devastated, right now. I’m sad for them in their trauma, and I really hope they find the strength to go against their father and seek justice for their mother, and for innocent children.

Yes, this is what I think, too, and actually brought this up a couple of days ago here (the phrase "a few days later"): ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8.

The investigation into Tammy's death started *before* Chad married Lori. So, Arizona police investigating Charles Vallow's death (and also possibly the attempt on Brandon, and also possibly preliminary stages of welfare check on JJ) had connected dots from Lori/Alex to Chad, BEFORE their relationship became official/they got married. If you search the LDS Freedom Forum thread about the case, you can also find a post about this...that the investigation into Tammy's death started BEFORE people found out Chad was married (of course, hearsay only from an online forum).

MOO, but I very much believe Chandler PD and/or Maricopa Attorney's Office were still investigating Charles' death and trying to build a case to charge Alex. I also think this is highly likely to be what spooked Lori into disappearing the kids. From what I can see the CV death case was in the "Follow-up Investigation" phase here: Adult Criminal Trial Process | Maricopa County Attorney's Office, AZ. The paperwork Justin Lum posted indicated that the police sent it to the DA as a 2nd Degree Murder charge/case--a 400-page document. That's beyond "justifiable homicide" "negligent homicide" or "manslaughter." They were pursuing the case and thought that was the charge, but it was up to the attorney's office to decide whether the case was strong enough to win. Alex would have been footing the bill for a pricy defense attorney if he wanted to get out of this one.

I know that now Arizona has said they are only keeping the case open to assist with the missing children investigation. That's because their suspect is dead. (Which tells me that they likely don't have evidence either Lori or Tylee shot the gun--speculation I've seen.)

If that's true and Tammy's death was being investigated before Chad and Lori's marriage, you have to ask why? How would they have known to look into Chad?
I think there's a problem with this thinking because before Chad and Lori married, there's no connection between the two that anyone would know. Tammy dies Oct. 19, is buried Oct 22. The simple autopsy shows nothing. The family raises no suspicions. What makes the connection to Lori public is when Chad returns from Hawaii in mid November to tell his family that he's married. What puts Chad on police radar is when they do a welfare check Nov. 26th on Lori Vallow and find her new husband Chad, and then find out Lori lied and go back the next day to find out they have taken off. THAT, I think is what they mean by 'a few days later'--Arizona tells Idaho, there have been 'deaths' meaning Lori's husband and likely they looked they into Chad and found his wife had died suddenly too. Because the police don't exhume her body till Dec. 11th and Alex isn't dead yet, he dies Dec. 12th.

Thank you all for your patience with me. Especially @Tricia and others who know who you are. This is serious. People have died. AC was being charged with CV's murder by AZ LE. This case is very active. I wanted to speak about what I know, then reconsidered because there are still many innocent people involved that are in real danger whether they know it or not, especially the two missing children. I told Tricia to hold off at first. I'm more confident now, but this is all still very scary.

I am interested in something I think you said about where Chad was for Thanksgiving. Was he with his kids? Did he go to church that weekend? I'm also curious if Chad was home for Christmas, if you know anything about that holiday.
Yes, his and Tammy's family members were on vacation away from home until after Sunday Dec 1 so I don't know whether or not he or they attended church on vacation. Where was the vacation? I have said it was not Las Vegas nor Hawaii. LE has the location. It may come out eventually. I need to stress that they are victims here. They lost their beloved mother. I know there have been threats and accusations from the public toward them. I hope WS community was not involved. Let's continue to consider all the innocents in this case.

The first place I saw the Rogue mentioned was in the comments of Rexburg PD's first public FB post about the case. So, maybe the person who posted it here simply copied it from there? I haven't seen the Rogue verified by anyone. Whatever vehicles they own or have owned, there's a reason LE hasn't shared the info--presumably because they think (or know) public knowledge of the vehicles will not be any help toward the case.
The original comment is here, just explore a little:
Rexburg Police Department
Also, yes, the Rexburg PD post commenter says Chad drove a 2011 black Equinox which is true (when looking at the Google maps satellite image it's in the driveway, parked just as Tammy parked it–that's so very sad). I further believe his statement for another reason: I kept repeating the vehicles in the hopes that I could find an alternate source (apart from my own knowledge). Now that I'm verified, I'll tell you that I had been asked to identify whether I had seen AC in Rexburg and possible vehicles are the F150 (silver color Platinum package --hence my Tempe shooting panic), the 2012 4Dr Jeep Wrangler Limited (also silver color, with black trim like the one I shared a while back) (whether that's Tylee's Jeep? I don't know), and the 2019 Nissan Rogue (blue). The photos could have been in the lot left at the apartment (Nov 27th) or could have been surveilled from earlier. Or the photos could be of cars of the same model and color. My guess that one or more are active or were active in November to early December. I assume LE have one or more in impound from the pictures shared. So, if we're looking for active vehicles, we can consider those that LE was asking about. Also, I'd think the Infinity registered to CV or the Equinox are viable candidates to be alert for especially since they both appear to have tinted windows. If they dumped them as was suggested, or have flown somewhere, then I guess you're right. It doesn't matter.

I came here seeking insight and information concerning what was happening in my community. I have lived in Salem a good long time and this whole situation is shocking to myself and everyone in this community.

I have seen it said that just because a person is a first time poster or have a low number of posts that they have nothing to offer. When I see information that has been incorrect I have tried to correct it. I only talk about things I know. I have a unique perspective into people’s lives that most so do not and I have shared that information with LE.

At this point, Tricia and I decided at this juncture verification is not necessary for me.
@lurker042 Thank you for your comments. I hope you don't think I was referring to you since you quoted me. No, I don't think your contributions have been disinformation but in fact very helpful and valuable. Keep posting if you need to. I know you are doing what you feel is right. Stay safe. Love your neighbors.

I can speak only for myself, but I've thought you and Rexburg Sleuth hve both been credible (even if saying I'm full of it) whereas some posters who have dropped in and quickly left have been much less so. MOO
Thank you. I agree about lurker042

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members