Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and why share such details with a random stranger?

I wonder if he tries these stories out on people simply to see which ones resonate and which ones don't?

I wonder how MT felt sitting there listing to her BF bad mouth his not yet ex while at the same time having his ask this person to drum up contact for MT?

All seems kinda awkward and embarrassing and strange too....

Most folks experiencing that convo most likely would run for the hills!

MOO

This is 1000% true...From the interviews Fd has given to the media and the way he spoke about JFd to virtual strangers is eye pooping. He says in a major Greek publication that he his marriage was over to him in 2010. He makes pond scum look good.

Even more stunning is he doesn't seem to understand how repugnant these comments are to the rest of the world....at least the world I understand.

Fd sees himself as intellectually gifted but he totally lacks wisdom and basic understanding of the human relations. Doesn't he realize that he demeans himself by the stories he tells about the mother of his children?

He is trying to introduce his paramour in the Farmington valley....helping Michi make friends....but doesn't bother to take the court required parenting classes until over a year after they were ordered. Is this the concerned and loving father he claims to be?

His approach to life...disparaging the mother of children...borrowing money from friends....not repaying debts....taking advantage of the grandmother of his children....are examples of a sub-standard human being, IMO...MOO.

Awkward? Embarrassing? I wouldn't waste my time acknowledging him.

MOO...IMO

CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38
@LittleBitty I agree with your post:
"FD may not have to flee. Follow me around this bend...if what I suspect and posted in this thread is true (that there is a huge amount of criminal activity surrounding FD and his finances--to wit, the sale of illegal pharmaceutical drugs) with all the players involved locally, I would imagine he is a liability to that operation at this point. A very big one.

JMO." [endquote]

"Work" for FD would entail going to Attorney Markowitz's office in Bloomfield to sign a $2,795,000 construction loan with Danbury Savings Bank in March 14, 2018 for 61 Sturbridge, New Canaan. See Fox61 link to SCRIBD 2 motions from DSB. Stephani Hayes, Danbury Savings Bank commercial loan officer, signed the mortgage deed. Ms. Hayes' office is in Danbury. And yet, FD, out on bail, is "working" in New Canaan. Sweeping leaves and picking up sticks is FD's role in marketing. MOO.

Following the money trail would mean following Attorney Markowitz's escrow/IOLA account on behalf of FORE. Following Stephani Hayes' boss, the SVP of commercial lending and then to the private owners and Board of Directors at Danbury Savings Bank who approved the loan of FDIC insured funds for construction in New Canaan (not necessarily the riskiest loan unless NO FINANCIALS OF FORE WERE REQUIRED BY UNDERWRITING BECAUSE OF THE VALUE OF THE SECURITY...BUT ISN'T THIS ANOTHER FAKE TRANSFER/FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCE/MORTGAGE FRAUD?). MOO. How did Danbury Savings Bank monitor the drawdown of the construction loan from 2018 to 2019 because that is a heck of lot of bills paid for construction work on an existing home/not a teardown right? MOO. So who were these vendors that got paid?

We know who claims they didn't get paid:
So did Markowitz and Mawhinney record the friend mortgages? The $500k mortgage to Tout was recorded in June 2018. The $600k mortgage to Harry (dated Nov 3, 2017) was recorded in July 2018. Right before Gloria Farber's lien was recorded Nov 2018. Then came the trade/mechanics liens. Among others, Cyclone Home Systems performed work from May 15 to May 31, 2019 on 61 Sturbridge and filed a mechanics lien July 2019.

Okay, let's check the timeline of events:
From the Hartford Courant article
By KENNETH R. GOSSELIN and JOSH KOVNER
HARTFORD COURANT |
JUN 09, 2019 | 6:00 AM

"For his part, Fotis Dulos claimed Jennifer was going to bring in the mafia to break his legs, according to court filings. “I can have the mafia break your dad’s legs with a baseball bat,” Dulos claimed his wife said in front of the children, according to court documents. The judge ultimately rejected the mafia threats as a legitimate threat to Fotis Dulos’ safety.

In a June 2017 affidavit, Jennifer Dulos said the couple had planned to move to New Canaan “in large part because of my husband’s desire to grow his business in the Fairfield County area. We listed our home for sale and planned to move to my mother’s home in Pound Ridge, N.Y.” She said the couple enrolled the children at New Canaan Country School.

But the plan exploded, Jennifer Dulos said, when she discovered in March 2017 that her husband had been having an affair with Michelle Troconis. Jennifer Dulos told her husband she intended to move with the children to Pound Ridge."

Okay, how much work was done on 61 Sturbridge to result in the pumped up valuation?
Realtor.com shows the following property listing history:
08/23/2017 Listed $4,500,000 $615 per square foot
07/18/2017 Sold $1,500,000 $202 per square foot

Wow, FD really improved a lot in a month by adding a fresh coat of paint and, oh, later, much later, in May of 2019 adding brand new shiny doorknobs, replacing the sod out in the front and in the back patio, taking out some drywall/plaster walls to the dumpster, sweeping the front porch of leaves).

When did construction begin? In May of 2018 when the construction loan was originated? FD began the drawdown of $2,795,000. The cash purchase in 7/18/2017 was for $1,500,000 which would not have been funded by FIL based on the disintegration of the marriage around that time. Where did all of come from? Where did all of it go? Yoo-hoo, Markowitz, still in Bloomfield unpacking boxes of papers in disarray? MOO.

Do you think there will be an arrest warrant for D. Markowitz for the fraudulent work we think he may have done on FD’s behalf?

Yes, and why share such details with a random stranger?

I wonder if he tries these stories out on people simply to see which ones resonate and which ones don't?

I wonder how MT felt sitting there listing to her BF bad mouth his not yet ex while at the same time having his ask this person to drum up contact for MT?

All seems kinda awkward and embarrassing and strange too....

Most folks experiencing that convo most likely would run for the hills!

MOO
Well just to clarify, L was not a stranger. She was FD and JFDs former neighbor from their Avon house. They’d been to parties at her place and FD called her to complain about another neighbor on the regular.

I was looking for wetlands between his house and Tilcon
and I found an article about it. This part stood out.

“A few words of caution: We noticed there was a bit of poison ivy around some of the cages, so try to stay on the main path if you visit during the summer months. Oh, and there's plenty of mosquitos and other flying pests, so plan accordingly.”

How did LE ascertain that FD had poison ivy and on what part of his anatomy? Could he have put calamine lotion on his arms to cover up scratches or other marks and tell them he had poison ivy?

Yes, he had a bad case of poison ivy when he was arrested the first time, which was noted by LE.

Poison Ivy: A hopeful clue that JD was buried?
I was thinking that the poison ivy might be a positive indication that JD was buried and not put into a body of water. Whenever I've gotten poison ivy here in CT, it's during gardening, when I've been weeding my flower beds or dumping brush in the woods...doing something mid/low to the ground and forgetting to cover my forearms. If Jennifer was buried, FD would likely have done his best to grab what he could nearby so a to make the location look "normal"...grab foliage, sticks. JMO

I'm laughing just reading this as yet again this week we heard from Atty. P. that he has an explanation for all of this about Albany but that he, "is saving it for trial"!

Yep, won't hold my breath for that one, thank you very much!

I have a feeling that by the time Atty Colangelo is done with the 'drips and drabs' of evidence in this tragic case that the mountain of evidence against Fd, MT and KM will simply be so high, wide and deep underground that when the Judge asks Atty. P. if he wants to interview any witness having ANYTHING to do with Albany Avenue search and evidence recovery, including MIRA that Atty. P. will simply reply:

"Not at this time Your Honor, may I petition the Court for a brief recess please"?!?

As you point out, the Albany evidence is compelling and relevant but I firmly believe that its but one piece of the huge puzzle here and Atty Colangelo is putting these pieces all together one by one and because of the complexity of the narrative that its just taking time to get the puzzle finished.

No worries.

Time (and evidence) is on the side of the Prosecution here IMO and Atty. P. just lost KM who was their main alibi witness.

Just remember that Atty. P. said this week that he wants to see a trial in September. My guess is that the closer that date become, the more continuances we will see being filed by Atty. P.

MOO
I remember NP said, right after he got on the case, that someone was on their way over from Greece to give an affidavit (to support FD's alibi). Was it Tout? And did they ever get that affidavit? IMO the affidavit Tout later supposedly signed in CT in the Farber civil case wasn't actually signed here.

IIRC, FD was president of the Brown alum club in Hartford area at some point. Now the alum website shows club as inactive.
JFD was on her Brown90 class reunion committee at the time of her disappearance. And Masiello, Sturbridge loan, is also Brown89.
ETA: loan is from Masiello89 father[/QUOTE
"

Masiello is also a skier and skied with Haines and Hindman when he was younger. I guess he introduced FD to them.

"M, 21, has been getting some helpful advice from her boyfriend, Mark Masiello, 19, a junior who is attending Brown University in Providence, R.I. Masiello is the defending national champ in Men's I Overall and Jumping competition. He has been skiing for 16 years.

"Her style is very good," said Masiello, who is a native of Coventry, R.I. "She has proper technique.

Love this.
IMO, MT isn't your Avon/Farmington kinda girl/woman.LOL.
JD is a crazy, mental, pill popper?
That's rich.
MOO.
Anybody who was ever involved with a psychopathic abuser can see him doing precisely this! I resorted to some anti anxiety meds way back when I was married to someone very similar as FD. Anxiety that was caused by being married to him. During the divorce and even beforehand, he used those anti anxiety pills against me, calling me crazy and pill popping. LOL they are so all of the same icky ilk

images

....when their mother has been missing for 8 months
....when their Dad is in jail
....when every newspaper in the world prints eye-opening, jaw-dropping, shiver-inducing facts about their parents

We know of Jennifer's 5, and MT's one, that KM has several -- and once the financial mess is combed through, how many will there be?

Praying peace & comfort to the many children so disrupted by these events, and strength for the caring adults around them!

JMHO YMMV LRR

I’m sure LE asked him about it. Do we know what he said... where/how he got it? MOO TIA
IIRC it was never reported what he said, but quite sure LE inquired about it.

IMO the poison ivy holds the clue on where he was. It could even be associated with that wood chip they found in JF’s Suburban along with the (partial?) footprint in there.

Anybody who was ever involved with a psychopathic abuser can see him doing precisely this! I resorted to some anti anxiety meds way back when I was married to someone very similar as FD. Anxiety that was caused by being married to him. During the divorce and even beforehand, he used those anti anxiety pills against me, calling me crazy and pill popping. LOL they are so all of the same icky ilk

FD and Alcohol?
I'm sure FD was and perhaps still is a big drinker. Just look at the serious bar he has at Jefferson Crossing. It's probably all gone now. What I would do to get him really intoxicated and see what I could extract verbally from his twisted self. Did JD ever indicate any excessive alcohol use on his part in any documents?

Attachments

• FD's Bar.jpg
    FD's Bar.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 51
IMO, the only way the defense can deal with the mountain of forensic evidence is to do what the OJ Dream Team did....to have it tossed out or to question the chain of custody. Seems that could be a tactic with trash evidence. Show the DNA forensic lab was somehow tainted, or that someone planted the evidence to implicate FD. What are other methods to deal with this huge amount of forensic evidence?

What did MT believe she was getting in FD? Did she believe he was loaded with money? Did she believe his FORE was a profitable legitimate business? Was she privy to his financial shenanigans? Did FD convince her he would/could take care of her? And...did she convince her family he was loaded with wealth? Did they believe FD would/could provide financially for MT, thus taking her off their hands, financially? Just so many questions about the thought processes of these players. MOO

Found this from way back...

https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-news-jennifer-dulos-search-saturday-20190608-wtfdc2ovubbltjwvbrzco7iwv4-story.html

Sources said police also are trying to determine why Fotis Dulos is covered in a poison ivy rash and where he may have gotten it. They noticed the poison ivy last week when they executed a body search warrant on him and took his DNA.
And :
Why did Police have to “determine “ where he got the poison Ivy., If FD was innocent he would have offered that up!

How would one even “determine “ where a rash was transferred , there are woods everywhere .
It would be like trying to determine where someone got a cough , sneeze .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee