Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musings: Chad.."Look at my body. I look hot. I was tired of the old dad from church look. Lori makes me feel young. My boring, mid-life crisis has been averted. I'm happy. Life insurance is one heck of a drug" MOO

(Well the real mid-life crisis is just beginning, but he doesn't seem to know yet)

I wonder what his kids make of his appearance?

Last edited:
When did grandparents get the ball rolling on the effort to have Lori produce JJ and Tylee in Idaho?
Did it just "happen" to coincide with Tammy's autopsy results?
When did grandparents get the ball rolling on the effort to have Lori produce JJ and Tylee in Idaho?
Did it just "happen" to coincide with Tammy's autopsy results?
When I read it earlier today I think the court order said Kay and Larry got a protection order. I'll have to find it again to check the details. Anyway, I think they initiated it but possibly in cooperation with LE. MOO.

Perhaps sympathy for the family of the missing children, mainly a 7 year old special needs little child would be more appropriate.

There are so many families who have had their lives exploded -- Vallow, Ryan, Boudreaux, Daybell, Cox. I feel sympathy for everyone in this who is grieving a lost loved one or who has had awful consequences as a result of other people's behavior, and my heart goes out to all of them.

When I read it earlier today I think the court order said Kay and Larry got a protection order. I'll have to find it again to check the details. Anyway, I think they initiated it but possibly in cooperation with LE. MOO.

Right. The order of protection... Did it just happen to coincide with the autopsy results? Do you think JJ's grandparents know the results, already? Or knew at the time of filing?

Musings: Chad.."Look at my body. I look hot. I was tired of the old dad from church look. Lori makes me feel young. My boring, mid-life crisis has been averted. I'm happy. Life insurance is one heck of a drug" MOO

(Well the real mid-life crisis is just beginning, but he doesn't seem to know yet)

I wonder what his kids make of his appearance?

Or, what his kids make of their new Stepmother. Chad's house is currently empty? I guess Chad and Lori have a place to stay in Idaho, in his house that he shared with Tammy.

They can even attend church together. Homecoming in Salem!

It is him and his wife, it's right off his sm page. Not sure how the media messed that one up.

Ha, little birdies contacted the author and correction made at the end of the article which now says

"CORRECTION: (Monday, Jan. 27, 2020, 7:00 p.m. ET) An earlier version of this article included a photo of Tylee’s older brother, Colby Ryan, with his wife, Kelsee, and incorrectly identified them as Vallow and her husband, Daybell. The image has been removed"

Just a thought- perhaps it was the insurance company that made the request for an autopsy on TD. If CD did make a significant increase along with the fact that he married within a couple of weeks of her death. I can only imagine that they would be checking out all the possibilities in order to avoid making a pay out.

It turns out that Tammy's autopsy results are NOT back yet:

There has been much speculation as to why police chose now to move in on Daybell and Vallow. Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries confirmed to the Post Register that the timing had nothing to do with Tammy Daybell’s autopsy results. Authorities have not yet gotten the autopsy report back, said Humphries. While it was previously reported by some media outlets that Tammy’s family had been privately told the autopsy results, Humphries confirmed there are no results available to tell anyone, family or otherwise.

Police serve Daybells long after knowing they were in Hawaii

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Madison Co. Prosecutor’s Office says there is no evidence that Tylee & JJ were w/ Lori Vallow and her new husband Chad Daybell in Princeville. Failure to comply w/ order may subject Lori to civil or criminal contempt of court. #fox10phoenix

EPRJXweUUAAK_WO

1:31 AM · Jan 27, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Just bumping the wording of the order. I was wrong - it doesn't mention the grandparents. It was the Madison County Idaho prosecutor's office that it came from.

What do you suppose the plan is? Providing they aren't ever charged with anything... all the people I know who published through Chad before want nothing to do with him anymore, and this media attention has thrown negative light on him in the LDS community. His publishing days are pretty much done. Are they going to live off their nest egg? or is Lori going to support them with her hair styling? They have to be hearing slamming doors at this point.

I guess he could go back to digging graves. The customers seldom complain.

Rexburg Police Department
7 hrs ·
Lorie Vallow / Chad Daybell Served
Press Release January 27, 2020

The Rexburg City Police and the Madison County, Idaho Prosecutor’s Office can confirm that a child protection action has been filed on behalf of Tylee Ryan and J.J. Vallow. Child protection actions are normally confidential and sealed to protect the anonymity of the parties. However, the Madison County Prosecutor’s Office has obtained an order from the Court on the case allowing us to unseal and disclose the following:
1) The existence of the child protective action,
2) An order from the Court requiring Lori Vallow to physically produce Tylee and J.J. to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare in Rexburg, Idaho or to the Rexburg Police within five (5) days of being served with the order. We can confirm that Lori Vallow was served with that order in the city of Princeville on the island of Kauai, Hawaii on Saturday, January 25th by the Kauai Police Department and that Chad Daybell was with her. We can further confirm that Tylee and J.J. were not with Lori and Chad and there is no evidence that Tylee and J.J. were ever in Hawaii. Failure to comply with this order may subject Lori Vallow to civil or criminal contempt of court.
The Madison County Prosecutor’s Office asked the Court for permission to unseal and disclose the existence of the Child Protection Action and the above mentioned Order to alert the public and anyone with knowledge of the location or health and safety of the children. All other documents related to the child protection case remain under seal.
We can also confirm that during the afternoon of January 26th, the Kauai Police Department served a search warrant on the vehicle and persons of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow.
Finally we would like to thank the Kauai Police Department and the Kauai Prosecutor’s Office for the invaluable help and assistance they have provided in this investigation.

Rexburg Police Department

There has been much speculation as to why police chose now to move in on Daybell and Vallow. Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries confirmed to the Post Register that the timing had nothing to do with Tammy Daybell’s autopsy results. Authorities have not yet gotten the autopsy report back, said Humphries. While it was previously reported by some media outlets that Tammy’s family had been privately told the autopsy results, Humphries confirmed there are no results available to tell anyone, family or otherwise.

The revolving door of "huh?". Jmo

I'm getting the vibe that maybe some of these agencies aren't talking to each other. Or that there's so much going on that they can't keep track of it all.

Perhaps sympathy for the family of the missing children, mainly a 7 year old special needs little child would be more appropriate.

Lori's Father served time in prison for not paying taxes. They think they are above the law.

MOO of course for JJ and Tylee !. We have all been looking up documents and following this since the beginning. What both of these adults are doing is having ripple effects on families and communities. Anyone who messes with children and one with special needs, writes their own ticket to hell.

27 Jan 2019

[...]

Over the weekend the couple was approached twice by law enforcement. On Saturday, they were served a court order demanding that Lori Vallow "physically produce Tylee and J.J. to the Idaho Department of Welfare in Rexburg, Idaho, or to the Rexburg Police within five days of being served with the order."

They were approached again Sunday in a parking lot of the Kauai Beach Resort. Robert Minicola, general manager of the resort, confirmed to the Post Register that Daybell and Vallow had stayed there earlier this month. According to Minicola, the pair stayed there previously approximately three weeks ago for one to two days.

“I’ve been working with detectives for several weeks,” Minicola said.

The couple recently booked another stay at Kauai Beach Resort for Sunday, according to Minicola. On Sunday, authorities were lying in wait for Daybell and Vallow near the resort. While Minicola confirmed that he has been working police for several weeks, he said he could not say whether he was the one who tipped police off that they would be staying there again that day.

The couple are not staying at the Kauai Beach Resort at this time, according to Minicola.

Read more: Police serve Daybells long after knowing they were in Hawaii

BBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members