Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how we was going to get to the courthouse. Drive himself? I guess so. Otherwise, he would've been found sooner. They were waiting for him at court, right?

Was media outside his house while he was in the garage??

jmo
Yes, it was a stunning scene. LE and Press were present. Media drone was overhead as everything unfolded. CSP helicopter was on scene as well. Unbelievable to have watched this all unfold live. Very chaotic scene. MOO

If it is carbon monoxide poisoning in the garage (they pulled him out and started CPR outside--leading to thought that it is CM poisoning), the length of time he was in that environment is probably long enough that he has severe brain damage. The monitoring company would know how long he was in the garage I would think based on GPS info they have.

Dunno if the GPS is that sensitive as to feet, but the computer on board with the vehicle (if new model) would show when the car was turned on. MOO

Question for y'all. While vehicle / model / year is the one shown pulled out?

Attachments

• vehicle.JPG
    vehicle.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 130
Yes, it was a stunning scene. LE and Press were present. Media drone was overhead as everything unfolded. CSP helicopter was on scene as well. Unbelievable to have watched this all unfold live. Very chaotic scene. MOO
I meant - I wonder if the news media were outside his house while he was in the process of poisoning himself in the car. How early did he do this, I wonder?

jmo

I wonder how we was going to get to the courthouse. Drive himself? I guess so. Otherwise, he would've been found sooner. They were waiting for him at court, right?

Was media outside his house while he was in the garage??

jmo
I think the woman who found him at the house was going to court with him. Her name was on the bond’s paperwork.

I think this was his sister.

Norm Pattis is out of state on another case right now, no reponse from legal team yet per Livestream .

Fox news reported early on that NP insisted Dulos "still had a pulse" even though LE said he was dead.

I'm reading it may be CO poisoning. Would he really have gone to jail today? What did he do to violate his terms?

I don't know the rules, but in this particular case, I'm doubtful the collateral put up for bond was worth much. I think the bondsman will not be happy.

Speculation. jmo
Thanks for your reply!
...and MOO

giphy.gif

In the case of FD, I hope it went something like “oh crap, Satan?”

I have said this many times but its worth saying it again. Kudos to grandma and the nanny for protecting the children from this ***!

Lest anyone think this guy actually cared about his kids, he did not; they were a means to her Dad's money, and an excuse to play Mr. Water Ski Dad...he was gone most of the time..

The chances that he would have also been a family annihilator to all 7 of them - was HUGE...the nanny and Grandma literally saved the kids lives...

I think the woman who found him at the house was going to court with him. Her name was on the bond’s paperwork.

I think this was his sister.
That makes sense. So the media were camped there already - didn't a reporter mention they saw a woman go into the house and then rush out? Gruesome to think there were people outside the house while he was in the process of doing what he was doing.

Ack, I can't think about this anymore.

I just want Jennifer found.

jmo

Dunno if the GPS is that sensitive as to feet, but the computer on board with the vehicle (if new model) would show when the car was turned on. MOO

Question for y'all. While vehicle / model / year is the one shown pulled out?
Not 100% sure but it looks like his older model white BMW. This is speculation ONLY! We saw a car that looked like this one a week ago when Fd was seen outside his 80MS house picking up sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam