Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29
Thread #30
Thread #31
Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37
Thread #38
Thread #39

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think that if the hospital isn't giving any info at this time, that FD is likely still alive.

Or they have been threatened that all statements come via the Norm.

Wouldn't it be hilarious to go to a costume shop; buy a devil outfit and show up at the hospital - saying "I'm here (again) for Fotis Dulos"...jmo...I'm mean...lol!

I am snickering, I can see so many GIF's playing off Dulos not being able to do the Epstein.

Yes I heard there was some concern that his bond could have been revoked. I guess if he can’t handle a few nights in jail he wasn’t gonna like life+100 years or whatever he was gonna get!!
I don't even think it was the issue of jail (though I'm sure he didn't want to go), but the public knowledge that he had no money and couldn't get more money.

I think he couldn't pay his legal team, bondsman, etc...and that's when he lost hope and his worth as a man. Never mind he killed his wife, implicated others in his crime, hurt his children dreadfully, ripped off his inlaws.....none of that bothered him as long as he could find funding. But that funding was gone.

My opinion only.

No one knows how long he was in the garage. I’m guessing the people in the house likely know. If he truly has a pulse there may be a chance he can survive without brain damage.
I’m sick to my stomach over all things FD related. First he tears down the memorial. Then this.
If he is brain dead or dead he will never be tried. I have zero idea about MT or KM and their trials.
I’m so angry. So angry. Suicide? Largely because jail was going to be the end result of today with the insurance bond issues?
He was obviously devolving and jail was where he needed to be. What possible damn good did having him out on bond do for justice? For this case? For FD even?
I’m so infuriated at the court system.

I’m going to look on the positive if he does die he’s saved the taxpayers a bunch of money in court fees and jail housing and he can no longer torment gf and the children the drama would be done .i don’t think they will ever find Jennifer which is sad.

Regarding narcissism and suicide...

Suicidal behavior is a clinically significant but underestimated cause of mortality in narcissistic personality disorder. A study found that suicide attempts of subjects diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder had higher expected lethality than those of subjects without narcissistic personality disorder and attempts were less impulsive for NPD individuals (more planned).

This study concluded:
Narcissistic personality disorder seems to be a distinct group among cluster B personality disorders with regard to suicidal behavior. In contrast to suicide attempters with other cluster B personality disorders, suicide attempters diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder are less impulsive and have suicide attempts characterized by higher lethality.

Resource: Specific features of suicidal behavior in patients with narcissistic personality disorder. - PubMed - NCBI

In general, patients with cluster B personality disorders (including narcissistic, borderline, antisocial, and histrionic personality disorders) are at substantially greater risk for suicide. In patients with NPD in particular, sudden life stressors (eg, job loss or unexpected financial misfortune) can lead to “surprise” or “shame” suicides.

Resource: What are possible complications of narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam