Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA It was always about the money. All of it, the divorce, the forceful push for financial disclosure, JD, the trust, the kids and their inheritance. FD was in desperation and a financial free fall. JMO

He married her for her money, he killed her for her money, he (faked killing himself) when her money was running out.

This ENTIRE relationship was based on FD ripping her off financially..the kids were 5 insurance policies to keep the money flowing...he NEVER thought she had it in her to file for divorce and then the mother sue him for repayment, etc...etc...

This is the act of someone who believed he would get away with murder. Killing JFd was NOT a split second decision made in the middle of a heated argument. It took tons of planning.
What made the court system ever believe that a man who violently murdered his wife would be a safe bet out on bond when the walls were closing in? WTH?
He was never going to take any responsibility and even if he did leave behind a note doing so likley that his been disposed of by family. He did what he did today because he knew he was headed for jail. He had lost his work privileges and on top of it learned that today would likely be his last day of freedom in the mansion a 4Jax. Jmo.
I’m so angry for his children. Damn him to hell and damn the court system for allowing this crap to happen.

@carbuff You out there?

I haven't been following this case, sorry. :D

Is that the best picture there is of the vehicle?

My first impression is that its about 4-5 years old, but I can't even make out what the body type is from that photo. Some of the lines resemble a Mercedes, but we'd be able to see the big logo. Honda Pilot, maybe, if it's an SUV and not a sedan?

Let me go look some more.

WFSB - Fd is going to be taken by LifeStar helicopter to another hospital.

There will supposedly be a press stmt shortly but no confirmed time.
Bet the taxpayers of CT are loving this...not only have they gotten to pay for all his legal wranglings (all the way back to the divorce) but now they get to pay this "waste of skin" and his medical and transportation via helicopter costs. moo

Regarding narcissism and suicide...

Suicidal behavior is a clinically significant but underestimated cause of mortality in narcissistic personality disorder. A study found that suicide attempts of subjects diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder had higher expected lethality than those of subjects without narcissistic personality disorder and attempts were less impulsive for NPD individuals (more planned).

This study concluded:
Narcissistic personality disorder seems to be a distinct group among cluster B personality disorders with regard to suicidal behavior. In contrast to suicide attempters with other cluster B personality disorders, suicide attempters diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder are less impulsive and have suicide attempts characterized by higher lethality.

Resource: Specific features of suicidal behavior in patients with narcissistic personality disorder. - PubMed - NCBI

In general, patients with cluster B personality disorders (including narcissistic, borderline, antisocial, and histrionic personality disorders) are at substantially greater risk for suicide. In patients with NPD in particular, sudden life stressors (eg, job loss or unexpected financial misfortune) can lead to “surprise” or “shame” suicides.

Resource: What are possible complications of narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)?
Wow, this is very interesting.

I guess as opposed to “a cry for help,” these people are more likely to be making a genuine effort to take their own lives.

His image is everything to him, and his world collapsed around him. As annoyed that I am at the prospect of him escaping justice, it’s great to know that he was feeling the stress of what was happening.

He may ultimately die a painless death, but atleast he suffered internally before this attempt.

I wish him nothing but the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member