Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news reported early on that NP insisted Dulos "still had a pulse" even though LE said he was dead.

I'm reading it may be CO poisoning. Would he really have gone to jail today? What did he do to violate his terms?
He could have gone to jail today -- he was due in Court at 12 pm on an emergency bail hearing.

Apparently the bail bond company that fronted his $6 million bail on murder charges (from South Carolina of all places) had some questions on the legitimacy of the collateral he put up for the bond, and a review of the bail bond was requested.

I haven't been following this case, sorry. :D

Is that the best picture there is of the vehicle?

My first impression is that its about 4-5 years old, but I can't even make out what the body type is from that photo. Some of the lines resemble a Mercedes, but we'd be able to see the big logo. Honda Pilot, maybe, if it's an SUV and not a sedan?

Let me go look some more.

Thank you @carbuff

You are an amazing, valuable resource. Yeah, Mercedes seems right for this

My first impression is that its about 4-5 years old, but I can't even make out what the body type is from that photo. Some of the lines resemble a Mercedes, but we'd be able to see the big logo. Honda Pilot, maybe, if it's an SUV and not a sedan?

I believe its a BMW. We saw this car the other day at 80MS.

Wow, this is very interesting.

I guess as opposed to “a cry for help,” these people are more likely to be making a genuine effort to take their own lives.

His image is everything to him, and his world collapsed around him. As annoyed that I am at the prospect of him escaping justice, it’s great to know that he was feeling the stress of what was happening.

He may ultimately die a painless death, but atleast he suffered internally before this attempt.

I wish him nothing but the worst.
I hope he wakes up shocked and disappointed that he is still alive.

The people of Connecticut will likely pay for this (unless he has good medical insurance, which I doubt).

Can someone fill me in on FD's "tearing down of the memorial"? Was that physical or verbal? When was the memorial? I know I read about it, not sure if it occurred.

The people of Connecticut will likely pay for this (unless he has good medical insurance, which I doubt).

Can someone fill me in on FD's "tearing down of the memorial"? Was that physical or verbal? When was the memorial? I know I read about it, not sure if it occurred.
He apparently pulled over and removed items from a memorial near his home on January 17.

It resulted in further restrictions to his bond.

Wow, this is very interesting.

I guess as opposed to “a cry for help,” these people are more likely to be making a genuine effort to take their own lives.

His image is everything to him, and his world collapsed around him. As annoyed that I am at the prospect of him escaping justice, it’s great to know that he was feeling the stress of what was happening.

He may ultimately die a painless death, but atleast he suffered internally before this attempt.

I wish him nothing but the worst.

Absolutely nothing but the worst; but you know this was IMHO nothing more than an "attempt of suicide," as he wanted to get out of going to jail today, and he sure did...and will enjoy his hospital stay with bed service and room service...until he pulls another stunt - like he did today..

ETA; I can totally see him faking the 'unresponsiveness' milking his faux suicide attempt to create diversion and chaos...

@carbuff...here is the car pic from last week. Looks like a BMW sedan to me, possibly 5 series? IDK.

FDBMW.png

There is a memorial outside of his house and he apparently removed some things and threw them away.
He thought people were taunting him because there were signs, or people were asking, " Where is Jennifer?"

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members