Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there is security camera's in FD room. Don't trust that *advertiser censored**h*** not to try to make a break for it, especially if there was reason to take his ankle bracelet off. Only a note from the coroner's office will make me believe he's dead.

My only interest is his having enough of a brain left to tell where is her body.** I did some research and found this, which doesn’t seem to conclude that brain death is inevitable.

**Sadly, another suicide (John Obgilven) deprived us knowing the whereabouts of Stephanie Parze missing since October and we’ve been searching in organized groups. She was just found yesterday.

Thanks - and thanks for your recap upthread.

I don't doubt there was good reason for her to be there. I'm just trying to piece together all the events of the morning, including her arrival/departure. I'm curious how long he was in the garage.

jmo

Since FD's suicide attempt is being investigated as a crime, I'm sure investigators are checking his home surveillance as well as his phone, etc. to determine his last use and when he likely entered the garage. MOO

NYP pics are much higher quality vs any I've seen.

Here is Fd with his medical setup in helicopter. I tried to blow it up a bit to get the face to see colouring etc. He doesn't look as white/pasty as he was when he was on ground at 4Jx IMO.

fdvent.png

I hope there is security camera's in FD room. Don't trust that *advertiser censored**h*** not to try to make a break for it, especially if there was reason to take his ankle bracelet off. Only a note from the coroner's office will make me believe he's dead.
I'm thinking that the reason for Judge White calling the repeat of the bond hearing that was
scheduled for today. At the hearing his bond could be revoked for no collateral and he would
be considered a person ordered to jail but in his case he's in a hospital so LE could order a
officer be assigned to his room. moo

I could not agree with you more!!! I am sooooooo
p[REDACTED] off! Didn’t we just know he would do this?
Why, why didn’t they just lock him the f[REDACTED] up?
Eventually he was either going to leave the country, kill himself or go to jail for the rest of his life. What a f[REDACTED] coward/loser he is! Ugh! Good going CT, what pansies you are!

I believe Dulos's suicide attempt was the act of a pathological control freak: a F-U to the court system and to Jennifer's mother, as if to say, ""I won't give you the satusfaction of seeing me imprisoned, impoverished, emasculated, for life...I will take back control of my life this way...by ending it!"

Agreed with those who feel FD should never have been granted bail !
With all of that evidence against him--- the courts felt he wasn't a risk ?

Tbh, his children are better off with him : a.) Dead, or b.) prison for the rest of his natural life.

If he's ever free-- he could easily kill his children, or take a life ins. policy out on them and engineer an 'accident'.
Someone who can restrain the mother of their children in zip ties and then brutally murder her can also be capable of ending his children's lives if they annoy him or step out of line.

NYP pics are much higher quality vs any I've seen.

Here is Fd with his medical setup in helicopter. I tried to blow it up a bit to get the face to see colouring etc. He doesn't look as white/pasty as he was when he was on ground at 4Jx IMO.

View attachment 228479
thanks, did anyone say whether he was unconscious or not?

BBM: Should fd pass, it will now be an OCME New York case, they utilize Medical Examiners vs coroners. More than likely, there will be representatives of Ct. at the post!

PS: just getting caught up at websleuths......it's been a bit busy/on edge at work :)

SOAB!!! #*!&@% Coward! Murderer! OMG!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Ya happy now CT? I just hope GF can sue the (|) off of those officials who allowed him the opportunity for him to post bail!
I share your :mad: @MollyDDD. I hope Judge White (not Judge Blawie) will be back on the bench tomorrow for the rescheduled hearing and he will rule to revoke bond.

Atty. P. I believe said that they were in conversations to find another bonds person to cover the event of the prior bonds person dropping out.

But, I'm not sure after a suicide attempt such as we have seen today whether any firm would stand up to provide bond? I don't know the answer to that question as I can't say I've ever seen or read about it.

Does anyone know if Fd would even be able to be bonded following a suicide attempt?

Norm speaks out, as most suspected....

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm

Steven Bognar on Twitter

Well I was wrong. I figured Norm would point the finger at the state of Connecticut for causing this suicide attempt. It appears he’s actually pointing the finger at the public.

It makes perfect sense though. He murdered his wife, disposed of her body, and was charged with murder.

So naturally, it’s our fault that we believed something as trivial as “mountainous evidence.”

Shame on us, or something. What a transparent jackass.

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm
#nbc4ny

Steven Bognar on Twitter

I want to take a moment to acknowledge the work doctors, nurses, hospital personnel, EMTs, and paramedics do every day. Without judgment, without pause. It gives ME comfort to know, should I need it, or those I love, and even those I don't, we will get all-in emergency medical care, no matter who we are.

While FD gets extraordinary medical care, it's just especially sad that he never learned how to care....

JMO
Worse yet -- I believe FD learned to care about his wealth and outside appearance. Personally, I believe his attempt to take his life had nothing to do with the allegation of murdering Jennifer but all about his financial shame and/or outside appearance of financial failure. Money definitely outweighs human life to FD. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68