Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I absolutely never saw this coming. I was worried about KM, but not FD.

I still don’t think he’s going to make it. Hell, law enforcement on the scene believed he was dead, and he likely was before he was revived.

Remember those two kids whose mother hung them recently?

They managed to revive them too, but they still didn’t have a chance. I think he lingers for a couple days, before his family pulls the plug.
He is probably on life support isn’t he? I was thinking the same thing. That if there is no brain activity his next of kin might remove him from life support.

I think he absolutely wanted to die today. He knew he only had a certain amount of time in order to accomplish it and was probably rushing around to ensure it would be done before he was discovered and that's why he was out of breath when he recieved the phone call.
Either that or he was already in the car and had just finished preparing the vehicle.
He probably thought if he didn't do it today he might not get another chance.
He waited until the woman went to the grocery store and probably got right to work as soon as she left.
If he had been discovered ten or fifteen minutes later I doubt they would have been able to get a pulse, as weak as it was.
He probably was not counting on being discovered so soon. Or he did not have as much time as he hoped.

Imo

Yeah, I'm with you and the "intended to die" side of the fence. I can't quite believe that carbon monoxide poisoning is an exact science in the manner of prescribing a muscle injection; nor that a non-medical-professional would have any idea of how to make such a calculation. Maybe we know the likelihood of strong healthy lungs vs. older smoker's lungs, say; but it probably depends on how long it takes you to lose consciousness in the first place, which strikes me as an individual thing (if you're awake for longer, you're heartily and consciously breathing in more and deeper. If you pass out early, you've no control on how long or deeply you breathe).

I feel like, if you were going to try some shenanigans to get yourself out of trial, you'd take something lesser that requires a stomach pump but from which many people can survive (bottle of aspirin or similar); and then ingest them like an hour or so before you were due to show up in court and call someone to rescue you. (That's just me thinking). I find it hard to believe that someone trying to "merely" incapacitate themselves, would choose any type of route with the potential to need maneuvering into an oxygen chamber. I should think such a person would strongly suspect they'd die before getting to the oxygen chamber. At best case scenario, I postulate FD got into the car not caring whether he lived or died.

He is probably on life support isn’t he? I was thinking the same thing. That if there is no brain activity his next of kin might remove him from life support.
Yeah, all the reporting says he is on life support. The way I see it, he’s dead, only unofficially.

I’m resigned to that, as much as I want him to survive and have his day in court. A day he feared so much, that he was willing to attempt suicide.

I take satisfaction in knowing that he was under tremendous stress, and this was not the way he envisioned his life going after he murdered Jennifer.

He was going to sail into the sunset with his mistress, and instead, he’s soon to be 6 feet under.

I don’t think he’s taking any secrets to the grave that we would have otherwise had the answers to. If Jennifer’s body is to be recovered, he was never going to be the one to guide law enforcement to it.

Jennifer’s family just has to hope that one of his co-conspirators knows where she is, and I do think there’s a fairly decent chance that one of them does.

It would be a relief to her family, imo, if he were successful today. The kids could close the door on him. I do hope that her family will get the answers of where Jennifer is but I don't think that's going to happen.
No point looking for her if she’s dead! And the prime suspect oops I am sorry the Killer who was declared guilty by public prior to the trial without seeing any evidence (during trial) is now Brain dead! Mystery solved. Please close this case! Kids will grow up and read our comments to see how their father was crucified and they never got to hear his side of the story and state doesn’t really know what happened to their mom! Alas for webslueth it was just a tea time discussion but for their kids it was their mom n dad and no one got justice. No one knows where the mother is. State has 0 evidence. Their only trick was to create so much publicity and hold him with gag order and hope there is impartial jury who can just presume him guilty until proven more guilty.
Hypothetical Question- if he SURVIVES & he wrote a Suicide note confessing & directing to the victim’s remains....and his lawyer was first at the scene & found the note- does the letter become “privileged communication” regardless who it was addressed to?

Edited to add - I’d bet my last dollar, If here WAS a note, he professed his “innocence” - people like him are too selfish, even in death.
Psychopaths just don’t care about those they leave behind. He doesn’t care if his children ever have a grave for their mother to lay flowers on- his ego was more important
the dying person usually only write about their innocence if they are really innocent. Even killers tend to start next life with clean slate hoping Jesus would save them by admitting if they have killed. We do know you all especially media and public on social media crucified him without going to trial or Seeing any evidence during the trial as an unbiased jury. So I’m not surprised he gave up. He probably knew you couldn’t provide impartial jury and had made up your mind prior to seeing evidence. I mean not arrest warrants of what police says that fotis was presumably driving Tacoma but apologies we can’t seem to find his pic driving a car. Also we couldn’t find Tacoma plate number. Lol

Yeah, all the reporting says he is on life support. The way I see it, he’s dead, only unofficially.

I’m resigned to that, as much as I want him to survive and have his day in court. A day he feared so much, that he was willing to attempt suicide.

I take satisfaction in knowing that he was under tremendous stress, and this was not the way he envisioned his life going after he murdered Jennifer.

He was going to sail into the sunset with his mistress, and instead, he’s soon to be 6 feet under.

I don’t think he’s taking any secrets to the grave that we would have otherwise had the answers to. If Jennifer’s body is to be recovered, he was never going to be the one to guide law enforcement to it.

Jennifer’s family just has to hope that one of his co-conspirators knows where she is, and I do think there’s a fairly decent chance that one of them does.

I know where there's a grave for cheap at his friend's club....already dug with a complementary layer of lime just waiting for him.
The key is in FD's pants.

Last edited:
No point looking for her if she’s dead! And the prime suspect oops I am sorry the Killer who was declared guilty by public prior to the trial without seeing any evidence (during trial) is now Brain dead! Mystery solved. Please close this case! Kids will grow up and read our comments to see how their father was crucified and they never got to hear his side of the story and state doesn’t really know what happened to their mom! Alas for webslueth it was just a

the dying person usually only write about their innocence if they are really innocent. Even killers tend to start next life with clean slate hoping Jesus would save them by admitting if they have killed. We do know you all especially media and public on social media crucified him without going to trial or Seeing any evidence during the trial as an unbiased jury. So I’m not surprised he gave up. He probably knew you couldn’t provide impartial jury and had made up your mind prior to seeing evidence. I mean not arrest warrants of what police says that fotis was presumably driving Tacoma but apologies we can’t seem to find his pic driving a car. Also we couldn’t find Tacoma plate number. Lol

Apparently you are unaware that there are two courts:

The court of law

The court of public opinion

We fall under the latter, and believe it or not, are able to make judgements based on known facts.

Damning facts that have absolutely no innocent explanation.

If you are offended by silly things like “facts,” and “evidence,” then maybe a crime discussion forum isn’t for you.

I suggest you read the arrest affidavits.

I must warn you though, they are full of evidence (as we established a few sentences ago, that might be difficult for you).

Best of luck!

No. He’s actually pretty strong. Let’s try to presume you guilty for bugging his house on media, by throwing lawsuits on your face, and having 100% impartial biased jury like everyone here and see how long you can hold up? Oops and tie you down with gag order so you could get crucified. Let’s see how brave you are then!
What does "try to presume you guilty by bugging his house on media" mean?

He may be innocent until proven guilty, but there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that points to him. There is little doubt that he murdered her and hid her body. If he were brave then he would cooperate and tell LE where he put his wife's body.

The gag order is in place to ensure he gets a fair trial.

In this case it is Fotis and his attorney who are biased with all their outrageous claims and attempts to paint the victim in a bad light.

Imo

I'm going to be more convinced that he didn't want to be rescued if the drug screening shows nothing.

If he was totally intent on dying today I think he would have medicated himself so he wouldn't risk getting scared and turning off the ignition.
Yeah he was dead serious because he knew he could never have fair trial with folks like these who had presumed him guilty without seeing evidence during trial. I bet it was scary for him especially because consangelo and Gloria had him tied down with gag order so he could be perfectly crucified to served their weak case. Too bad we will never get to se jennifer bloody bra, her ripped shirt. Now let’s close this case and never hear of it. What a tragedy for the bitter spouses, impartial public and innocent kids! I’m sure one day when they grow older and read our comments they would wonder what if dad was really innocent but granny had him crucified with gag order. What if when he said he loved us on media he really loved us, what if when he cried to us on the phone during the divorce proceedings phone call he was really hurt but mom files a motion to stop him from contacting us without supervision.

I had a close family member who had been on life support after an accident. Multiple times went into cardiac arrest and required extraordinary life saving measures. Ultimately, there was some brain damage but after they had been given last rites (multiple times) and doctors were pessimistic the recovery was about 80%. There was not hypoxia as with CO poisoning but there was definitely a lack oxygen for periods of time when the accident happened.

I am hoping that Fd has a fair bit of recovery in order to stand trial and give us all justice for Jennifer.

Yeah he was dead serious because he knew he could never have fair trial with folks like these who had presumed him guilty without seeing evidence during trial. I bet it was scary for him especially because consangelo and Gloria had him tied down with gag order so he could be perfectly crucified to served their weak case. Too bad we will never get to se jennifer bloody bra, her ripped shirt. Now let’s close this case and never hear of it. What a tragedy for the bitter spouses, impartial public and innocent kids! I’m sure one day when they grow older and read our comments they would wonder what if dad was really innocent but granny had him crucified with gag order. What if when he said he loved us on media he really loved us, what if when he cried to us on the phone during the divorce proceedings phone call he was really hurt but mom files a motion to stop him from contacting us without supervision.
I’m sure they’ll be slightly more upset at the fact that their father brutally murdered their mother, than by people criticizing him for doing so.

That’s just me though.

Apparently you are unaware that there are two courts:

The court of law

The court of public opinion

We fall under the latter, and believe it or not, are able to make judgements based on known facts.

Damning facts that have absolutely no innocent explanation.

If you are offended by silly things like “facts,” and “evidence,” then maybe a crime discussion forum isn’t for you.

I suggest you read the arrest affidavits.

I must warn you though, they are full of evidence (as we established a few sentences ago, that might be difficult for you).

Best of luck![/QUOT I’ve read the warrants multiple times and the only court that matters is the court of law. This ain’t Afghanistan where you will stone people to death based upon someone’s unqualified opinion. However, you are right! In this case the court of public won over the court of law. Too bad gag order never allowed us to hear his side of the story. I am sorry if my opinion is something that you can’t handle then you could ignore my comment and move on tot he next one.

I’m sure they’ll be slightly more upset at the fact that their father brutally murdered their mother, than by people criticizing him for doing so.

That’s just me though.
I guess for that they will have to find evidence and I’m not sure how state will prove it’s case with the prime suspect being brain dead and confession is certainly not coming from ppl who haven’t committed murder.

No point looking for her if she’s dead! And the prime suspect oops I am sorry the Killer who was declared guilty by public prior to the trial without seeing any evidence (during trial) is now Brain dead! Mystery solved. Please close this case! Kids will grow up and read our comments to see how their father was crucified and they never got to hear his side of the story and state doesn’t really know what happened to their mom! Alas for webslueth it was just a tea time discussion but for their kids it was their mom n dad and no one got justice. No one knows where the mother is. State has 0 evidence. Their only trick was to create so much publicity and hold him with gag order and hope there is impartial jury who can just presume him guilty until proven more guilty.

What do you mean the state has no evidence? Do you think they created more publicity than Pattis?
Do you believe all the evidence investigators have gathered is false or does not point to Fotis?
Who else do you think killed her?

And we can't forget the Judge's bond warning during his last appearance after FD stepped outside of a vehicle at his neighborhood street entrance to remove the Jennifer memorial he found offensive. Nope - FD knew he would not be anywhere near the Judge's favor today.
Oh the judge who called his actions stupid out of all the words he could have chosen!

I guess for that they will have to find evidence and I’m not sure how state will prove it’s case with the prime suspect being brain dead and confession is certainly not coming from ppl who haven’t committed murder.
Ok, let’s play a game using one undisputed piece of evidence.

Give me an innocent explanation for the Hartford trash dump, in which FD and MT dumped bloody trash bags with items containing Jennifer’s blood.

There were of course fake license plates found, and the clothes she was wearing on that day.

No one disputes it was them, not even Norm Pattis.

Aaaannnnnddd Go!

You have every right to your opinion. In my look at the evidence, I just don't see the facts and the situation as you do. I look at things like his dna in her home, her clothes discarded on Albany Ave (the same place where he drove on the night she disappeared) and her blood in the pick-up and his Suburban. He wanted control and seemed upset that JFd left with the kids. He was living in a house of cards. A tragedy all around.

What do you mean the state has no evidence?
Do you believe all the evidence investigators have gathered is false or does not point to Fotis?
Who else do you think killed her?

Have you seen any? I know that the prosecutors have yet to share the evidence with defense team. So how did you get your hands on it? Can you please post a pic of the bloody pillow and her bra. I’d like to join the presumed guilty team.

Oh the judge who called his actions stupid out of all the words he could have chosen!
Well he could have said [expletive] stupid, but that would be unprofessional.

Calling it “stupid,” was way too kind. It was sick.

A memorial for a murdered mother, and he steals items from it. What a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288