Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

The question with the video of the burner purchase would depend on (a) how fast LE figured out a reason for even looking at the Juliet WalMart surveillance videos, (b) how long that particular WalMart kept those videos and if they properly documented and archived them, and (c) as you pointed out, IQ, who may have been unwittingly with him at the time of the purchase, totally innocent of what was happening? Clerks wouldn't count, as they know they're always in the show. But what about the girls?? What if Mark had the girls with him at point of purchase?

Well, I just think the fabulous Ms. Myra Simmons just put a new spin on this telephonic ping-pong game of hers, and I bet she's got some mighty looking fancy trophies framed all over her game room. That woman deserves a BIG BONUS and the Keys to the City! At least, name a special room after her! She retired with a big bang under her belt! If we see her blowing off her nails in public, we'll know that ain't just nail polish waiting to dry! We love you, Ms Myra, THANK YOU! xoxoxo
ARACHNE1, Uhm, you said it! I was too big a chicken to write it myself, "....who may have been unwittingly with him at the time of the purchase, totally innocent of what was happening? Clerks wouldn't count, as they know they're always in the show. But what about the girls?? What if Mark had the girls with him at point of purchase?"
I wonder if MS was at the Naples Walmart because he was visiting someone in the area. (But of course I wonder about a lot of things.) I couldn't help notice how JW told the courts she visited MS "every single week" during his incarceration.
Wow, every single week for over 3 years, now that's devotion. And of course, she was obviously present in the court room day-after-day, day-after-day, day-after-day. (I never saw a video in the court room where she wasn't patently visible.) Making a police report and providing a complete inventory, including an estimated value, of the items stolen from the Jarvis house while MS was incarcerated.
My point? Does it seem odd to anyone else after so much access to MS, his house and his paperwork for over 3 years.... suddenly "the letter" is found AFTER the outcome of the trial? It just seems quirky.

ARACHNE1, Uhm, you said it! I was too big a chicken to write it myself, "....who may have been unwittingly with him at the time of the purchase, totally innocent of what was happening? Clerks wouldn't count, as they know they're always in the show. But what about the girls?? What if Mark had the girls with him at point of purchase?"
I wonder if MS was at the Naples Walmart because he was visiting someone in the area. (But of course I wonder about a lot of things.) I couldn't help notice how JW told the courts she visited MS "every single week" during his incarceration.
Wow, every single week for over 3 years, now that's devotion. And of course, she was obviously present in the court room day-after-day, day-after-day, day-after-day. (I never saw a video in the court room where she wasn't patently visible.) Making a police report and providing a complete inventory, including an estimated value, of the items stolen from the Jarvis house while MS was incarcerated.
My point? Does it seem odd to anyone else after so much access to MS, his house and his paperwork for over 3 years.... suddenly "the letter" is found AFTER the outcome of the trial? It just seems quirky.

Yeah, there's something rotten in Denmark, alright.

My guess is that MS, master manipulator and control freak, premeditated everything and must have given certain things to JW for "safe-keeping", just in case. JW must have been in possession of this letter BEFORE all the burglaries took place at the Jarvis home, when drawers where rifled through:

Thanks to ORmama:
Burglary at Sievers home left place a bigger mess

Thanks to NIN
Two men arrested in Sievers' home break-in

I wonder if JW can be charged with something? Although, the letter she pulled out of the air amounted to nothing.

He can do a phone or video ‘conference’ in his jail attire and hands and feet in shackles. No need to spend more tax payers money.

Yeah, what's up with that? Aren't we using modern technology, nowadays? MS travelling poses a safety issue that furthers possibilities for harm, and encourages opportunities for escape. Not to mention the Big Buck$!

Teresa didn't get to further HER opportunities!

Last edited:
Yep..

Motion to transport inmate:

MS motion to transport.pdf

Order to transport inmate:

MS order to transport.pdf

Source:
Lee County Clerk of Court, FL | Home
All levity aside, any day is a good day to watch Judge Kyle! I also find it less constraining to talk/write about the case now. I don't have to use words like: "alleged" "the accused" "the suspect" "person of interest" and "presumed innocent until proven guilty, blah, blah, blah" (I learned that in 6th grade civics class! My eyes glaze over when a novitiate solicitor throws that out in a 30 second sound bite, because there is nothing else noteworthy or redeeming to say about their client.) Now he has attained his permanent status, "convicted felon."

Last edited:
I think we all need to get used to MS looking for transportation whenever there is a hearing. He wants to go for a ride in the car and see the world even if he is shackled.

"On May 7th, a prepaid/anonymous phone-- 858-336-2941(State Exhibit 79) was purchased at the Walmart on Juliet Road in Naples (State Exhibit 67). that phone would activate and ping off the closest tower to the Walmart as would the personal cellphone of Mark Sievers (StateExhibit 80, the testimony of Myra Simmons and the State Exhibit 101)" . QUESTION: Since LE knows exactly where and when the (858-336-2941) cell phone was purchased, and Walmart has such great video; 1.) Is there a video/photo of Mark Sievers (or a known associate of the aforementioned) making the purchase at Walmart???? (Just wondering if there is any other evidence, such as payment by check or debit card? Or was the purchase made in cash?)

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!
I've wondered about this in other cases, too. Even though people buy anonymous/prepaid/burner phones, I would think that once LE know the location, date (and time?) the phone was purchased and could find the time on security tape to see video of WHO bought it. It doesn't matter if it was paid for in anonymous cash. I assume Walmart as cameras pointed at all cash register areas and (presumably) it would be easy to find that person on video in other areas of the store during the time of visit. Depending on how much time has passed and assuming the tapes still exist at the time of discovery, it would be a strong piece of evidence. The same as when murder suspects are found on video buying saws, axes, shovels, tarps, huge rubbermaid containers for holding body parts...

Last edited:
I know I am very late regarding this case but I am considering writing a book on the psychology of Mark Sievers. I am trying to find the publicly released documents regarding Mark Sievers journal entries and text messages as well as other documents regarding this case. Does any one know where I could find those? I know there are many lnks to google drives on this thread and others and I clicked on some of those and I get the message below. I request access and get no response. I"m new here.. am I doing something wrong? How do I get access? Thanks.

You need access​

Request access, or switch to an account with access.​

I know I am very late regarding this case but I am considering writing a book on the psychology of Mark Sievers. I am trying to find the publicly released documents regarding Mark Sievers journal entries and text messages as well as other documents regarding this case. Does any one know where I could find those? I know there are many lnks to google drives on this thread and others and I clicked on some of those and I get the message below. I request access and get no response. I"m new here.. am I doing something wrong? How do I get access? Thanks.

You need access​

Request access, or switch to an account with access.​

You can alert a mod by reporting your post. Hopefully someone will chime in soon. Good luck with your book. He is an interesting perp indeed!

Hi, I've also been trying to access the Sievers discovery. Could a moderator give me access? Thanks.
This is nothing to do with WS Mods or Admins granting access. The links to the documents are in the various relevant posts, i.e:

Click on the following example post:

Then you need to have a Google Drive account to access the document.

This is nothing to do with WS Mods or Admins granting access. The links to the documents are in the various relevant posts, i.e:

Click on the following example post:

Then you need to have a Google Drive account to access the document.
Thanks, I do appreciate your help, but I'm asking about permission because I've already clicked on all the files in the discussion. It takes me to the Google drive and the message that I need access. I have requested access many times to no avail. I do have a Google drive account. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back