Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m new so I don’t know how to post photos, but on DM there is an article about FD. The article shows a pic of Rena, she does not look all that emotional. No red puffy eyes that you’d expect if she’d been crying or mourning her brother
That makes me think he's possibly improving, which could take quite a bit of time and decision-making and paperwork, as well.

So FD proclaims his innocence and goes out of this world thinking that will be the last word because he said so? Did he forget that his accomplices will have trials and the evidence will still be shown for all the world to see? Yet I can't feel happy about a man's demise, even a murderer. It's all so sad and terrible for the kids. I do believe he loves his children, in the only way he knows how to love (or, past tense now?): with narcissism, control issues to the extreme, possession and rage and ego, but for him that was love, and I am sure however complicated and hurt, the children love their father - what a disaster. Jennifer would have done anything to give her children a beautiful life, and it comes to this. For no reason, none, just greed and rage.
The more we’ve learned about him, the worse I feel for Jennifer. Her marriage to him must have been Hell.

So if (when?) FD dies - as it appears to me he will, soon - do you think they would move ahead with a trial and convict him in absentia/posthumous conviction?
I don’t think we do that. He’s considered an innocent man until a jury of his peers decide that he’s not. So he’ll go to his grave as an innocent man.

So FD proclaims his innocence and goes out of this world thinking that will be the last word because he said so? Did he forget that his accomplices will have trials and the evidence will still be shown for all the world to see? Yet I can't feel happy about a man's demise, even a murderer. It's all so sad and terrible for the kids. I do believe he loves his children, in the only way he knows how to love (or, past tense now?): with narcissism, control issues to the extreme, possession and rage and ego, but for him that was love, and I am sure however complicated and hurt, the children love their father - what a disaster. Jennifer would have done anything to give her children a beautiful life, and it comes to this. For no reason, none, just greed and rage.
The children are a possession to FD. He picked and chose which ones were important to him. They were only valuable to the extent that they were a weapon against Jennifer. NO Malignant Narc/Sociopath loves ANYONE! They have ZERO redeeming qualities. OMG! I am ecstatic that GF has brought FD to the place of suicide. He wanted Jennifer to kill herself! And when she didn't, he killed her. FD is a demon and not worthy of any sympathy whatever. That is my belief.

The children are a possession to FD. He picked and chose which ones were important to him. They were only valuable to the extent that they were a weapon against Jennifer. NO Malignant Narc/Sociopath loves ANYONE! They have ZERO redeeming qualities. OMG! I am ecstatic that GF has brought FD to the place of suicide. He wanted Jennifer to kill herself! And when she didn't, he killed her. FD is a demon and not worthy of any sympathy whatever. That is my belief.

Yes, you're right about him wanting her to kill herself. Good point. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member