Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
@davealtimari

Norm Pattis has filed a motion asking the court to continue the criminal case. Here’s some quotes from the 3 page motion.

Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave, and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence.

The public at large has convicted Mr. Dulos without due process. Mr. Dulos’ right to confront these charges band to assert his innocence does not die with him. The court should afford his estate an opportunity to clear his name.

I'm anxiously awaiting the legal pundits to weigh in on two questions:

1) Whether or not the State can deny NP's motion in the interest of the people and cease spending good money after the allegedly guilty, evil, and dead;

2) Whether there can be a co-conspiracy for murder if the defendant charged with murder is deceased.

ETA:
Bob Bianchi TV Host; Head NJ Co. Prosecutor/DA frm‏ @RBianchiEsq 31m31 minutes ago
Bob Bianchi TV Host; Head NJ Co. Prosecutor/DA frm Retweeted Fox & Friends First

##FotisDulos lawyer still wanting a *criminal trial despite his client’s death either doesn’t know law, or looking for his 15!

He will lose that motion! The remedy to “vindicate” your client is 42USC1983 for false arrest and malicious prosecution. @FoxNews @LawCrimeNetwork

Last edited:
Lol.

Just spoke to two local defense attorneys about this attempt by Norm Pattis to keep this case going even without a defendant. Attorney Lindy Urso told me it's never happened before, and it never will. @News12CT

Attorney Matthew Maddox had this to say: "This is Norm Barnum trying to keep the greatest show on earth going." He too said it's not going to happen and added, "No one can write a clean slate chapter in order to sanitize Mr. Dulos' history for posterity." @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

ETA: “Norm Barnum,” haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@MassGuy, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

Lindy Urso is IMO one of the heroes in the case in stepping up to protect EE. His quote here is IMO perfection! Kudos!

Thanks for the laugh! Needed it badly.

1) Whether or not the State can deny NP's motion in the interest of the people and cease spending good money after the allegedly guilty, evil, and dead;

2) Whether there can be a co-conspiracy for murder if the defendant charged with murder is deceased.

MOO They still helped plan and abetted a murder.
I guess the state would still need to prove the murder in court as part of prosecuting them.

Last edited:
Lol.

Just spoke to two local defense attorneys about this attempt by Norm Pattis to keep this case going even without a defendant. Attorney Lindy Urso told me it's never happened before, and it never will. @News12CT

Attorney Matthew Maddox had this to say: "This is Norm Barnum trying to keep the greatest show on earth going." He too said it's not going to happen and added, "No one can write a clean slate chapter in order to sanitize Mr. Dulos' history for posterity." @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

ETA: “Norm Barnum,” haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Best quote ever!!!!!

Don’t you think MT knows where her body is located?
I've wondered if she did know but the body was moved. Can't help but think that FD would keep that info for himself. Anything she says at this point is going to be questionable, imo. The only thing she has to offer is where Jennifer is and I'm not sure she has that info.

@davealtimari

More from Pattis motion to keep the criminal case alive. Mr. Dulos children should not be subjected to a lifetime of coping with a fictional reality that their father murdered their mother in cold blood on the basis of baseless and rampant speculation.

What? "Baseless and rampant speculation"?? What about MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE THAT THEIR FATHER KILLED THEIR MOTHER . . . IN A BRUTAL, HEINOUS WAY . . . AND THEN DISCARDED HER BODY LIKE TRASH! Suicide is the most selfish act a human being can carry out . . . God Bless the Dulos Children and their Grandma . . . today . . . and everyday! MOO

My opinion:

1) yes -- state of Connecticut won't waste money on a trial re FD.
2) yes -- after the fact death of an alleged co-conspirator is not relevant to the charges against the remaining defendants. Current charges against co-defendants can proceed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member