Found Deceased MT - Amy Harding-Permann, 34, Great Falls, 26 Jan 2020

Interested to know why you think Amy was abducted.
Because I cannot think of anything else that really makes sense! It does happen here in Montana. Her disappearing so quickly, that is if they started the search right away after showing up to John's house, and him having called 911 right away after she left.

I cannot see her killing herself, or falling into the river.. And I don't want to believe that John did it, since he is my Dr.

That's an interesting theory.
Would you walk me through how that could have happened?
I am no sleuth. I just feel like a pretty lady walking in the dark, needing help, would be an easy target.

And again I remember there being kids getting high parking and driving around the river area.

We have hit and runs, rapes, missing people, abductions, etc etc.. And yes, murder.

Last edited:
I am no sleuth. I just feel like a pretty lady walking in the dark, needing help, would be an easy target.

And again I remember there being kids getting high parking and driving around the river area.
So I did notice in the google maps view that it looked like maybe a dock at the neighbors house. I wonder if possibly it would have been normal for either of them to sit by the river and get high as you suggested people do at the river. I’ll add to that, if she had been drinking she may not have noticed how cold it really was . But then I’m surprised if that happened she wasn’t found. By dogs, helicopters with FLIR, or all that searched.

Do 911 calls get posted anywhere locally? I wonder how long before they started searching for her?
Google Earth Link

Google Earth
#googleearth
upload_2020-1-30_20-38-43.jpeg

see the bottom right hand corner? The dock looking area? It’s the neighbors house from the back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back