Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, AC hired squirrel tail to devise a witches brew with Motions to Dismiss, Motions to fight the Bond Amount ,
Motions claiming she was coerced,
Motions saying she threatened by Fo with the Glock, Axe To get a pen and write
checks to the Bail Bondsmen.

Norm can then Stir up his mispeled
(get it)
concoction and File this gibblegobbery next week.
Moo
And in the end of this story, homely NP gets
the fair woman (AC) and runs off with her and her money.
This isn't so far fetched, I've seen these dudes
pass around women like after dinner mints.

No matter the skill of any receiver for 4JX or their knowledge of the mechanicals, the actions of Fd has rendered the property undesirable. He took his life there. He allegedly abused his wife there. He allegedly planned her murder there. We have no idea where she is buried/disposed of. He left that home and was seen on video disposing of her bloodied garments. They can change the number on the property and talk about the mechanicals but there is no way in hell a wealthy buyer is going to pay at or near market price to buy a place with bad juju and history. It will most likely be a fire sale. The house isn't even in an area where there are lots of wealthy buyers to get interested.

And, the people who keep trying to keep him and his properties in the news are just devaluing it more. Give it to the person who holds the mortgage and let them figure out a way to make it palatable to someone, for goodness sakes.
agree with the fire sale talk. Not an easily marketed property.
GF now holds the mtge. so she's doing what's easiest in her atty.'s mind, turn it over to someone familiar with the property. But, it's
just a house although a big one, nothing special
that any good Broker couldn't eventually sell.

From Connecticut Law Journal Daily Briefing:
A Message From the Editor
The votes are in, and Connecticut's newest chief state's attorney has been chosen. Richard Colangelo, prosecutor in the Fotis Dulos case, was named successor to outgoing chief Kevin Kane. Almost simultaneously, news broke that Dulos, accused of murdering his wife, Jennifer, had died in a New York hospital two days after a suicide attempt at his Connecticut home. Hours earlier, the Connecticut Law Tribune talked with Connecticut lawyers about what might be coming next in the case. Also, remember there is still time to highlight the accomplishments of Connecticut's exceptional attorneys: Nomination forms are just a click away for the Connecticut Law Tribune's 2020 Professional Excellence Awards.

This still blows my mind. I wonder if she knew of his plans for suicide and he promised her she would get the money back once he was gone.

ETA: she was a certified financial planner. I mean......
Whom I would have immediately fired 3 days ago if she were the individual handling my account .
Ba bye

I'm a bit surprised there's much for NP to do anymore. FD's side of the crime would be shut down now, wouldn't it? The bankruptcy and other financial stuff will be handled by his estate whom I assume is his Greek peeps. If the Greek peeps want to engage NP to try to clear FD's name, so be it, but that would seem to be a waste of time and money. There won't be a trial which would be the only real way to clear his name. I suspect NP will just drop out soon unless he handles probate but why.

MT and KM's problems will still go on. There won't be any change to anything there. So in terms of a murder investigation, I suspect that will keep on going.

If she's known FD for 20 years, it's certainly enough time for his psychopathology to have become apparent.

I just think there is something very off about her involvement with him. She has very famous and wealthy friends. She has a degree from Duke University. She seems more like a socialite than the financial planners I know .

There's just something off about her
Yes - what’s off is her judgement in friends

Never saw this video...so for those who have not either here it is.

Laura Ingle NOT Ingraham on Twitter

He said he would never give up fighting to be a family.....but, the sad truth is he did - with no closure for the family as well. How could you possibly take your "innocence" and knowledge of what happened to the grave???

I'm a bit surprised there's much for NP to do anymore. FD's side of the crime would be shut down now, wouldn't it? The bankruptcy and other financial stuff will be handled by his estate whom I assume is his Greek peeps. If the Greek peeps want to engage NP to try to clear FD's name, so be it, but that would seem to be a waste of time and money. There won't be a trial which would be the only real way to clear his name. I suspect NP will just drop out soon unless he handles probate but why.

MT and KM's problems will still go on. There won't be any change to anything there. So in terms of a murder investigation, I suspect that will keep on going.

MOO NPs main strategy in defending FD was to churn negative publicity to the point that he could argue the trial is not fair. Then to get one juror who just would not convict BECAUSE of the negative press, which worked to make them suspicious of the evidence or not care about the evidence and illogically go with a thin alternative theory.

I still am mystified why FD took his life as it looked AC was stepping in and the bond money was going to be there.

Sometime ago I posted some things I had heard about MT and it was removed because it was third person. So let's just say they were about her strength, abilities, conscience. I have always wondered somewhere in the back of my mind if she was the real aggressor (hence the red Converse and them being changed between photos). This also would have worked with the storyline of AC becoming his alibi. I can see it now "I didn't want Mischi to know I was cheating on her so I couldn't say this before but I was with AC all day. Mischi snapped, killed JD, and I wasn't aware of what happened until I got. I was stuck and had to help her dispose of the evidence because, after all, I was enamored by her." MOO but it gives you something to think about.
Nope, not buying that. He did this.

Hello Friends - I have to admit, while on my drive to work this morning I felt a sense of relief that FD is dead. Now if only Pattis would go away. In other news, some of you may remember through the posts that I have mentioned my son; my bail bond facts, etc. He is set to be incarcerated on Monday for 16 months. While I am heartbroken that he will be in prison; I am proud that he is taking his punishment as a man and not a coward like FD. Keep us in your thoughts on Monday...I am going to need it. jmo and truth

Whom I would have immediately fired 3 days ago if she were the individual handling my account .
Ba bye
IME, many times these CFPs are primarily managing "family money", in other words their
own family's money. Don't know if she comes
from money but by how easily she put up the
cash for FD I don't believe it was her own earnedmoney. Surely she realized the liklihood of getting it back was slim to none, but worth
the loss.
Studies of people who inherited large sums of
family money tend to be much looser with
how they get rid of it, if they themselves did not
have to work for it. It's the older family members who earned the money and were much more conservative with spending it.
I really hope LE or the Insurers track where this money came from.

I just found out that NP claimed Jennifer received medical services on July 7, more than 6 weeks after she disappeared. Did you all sleuth that? Where would he come up with that specific date. I’m sure there’s nothing to that, because I’ve never heard that floated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member