Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I'l have to go to the way-back machine to Thread 30 to read about the discsusion about AC.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I wont have the time today to get to Thread 30:

Certainly GF knew about AC and her long association with FD. I'll bet HF did, too. And so did Jennifer. So GF's very capable legal representation would certainly be keeping beads on anyone who could possibly be giving FD financial support, or be in any position to allege they can take care of the children when FD has allowed visits. Or even if AC seems to potentially be a future stepmother to FD's children. *Just doing some thinking outloud here*

So is that behind the move to assume control of the FD property as soon as his death is declared? To get AC out of there as well as prevent the Greek family from moving in?

I'll bet GF knows all about what AC and FD were up to. If there was misappropriation of the children's funds, I truly believe GF will go after anyone and everyone involved.
Agree and surely there would’ve been a PI watching them too perhaps, knowing she was in town

I don’t get how a Defense Attorney can call LE evidence “baseless speculation” before the trial and when it clearly is forensic evidence. What the heck. Maybe this is what they do? Isn’t he violating the gag order with this?
I am so sorry for the Farbers that they now how to deal with Fotis’ lawyers - who won’t give it up! Have some respect! My opinion only.
That is what defense attorney's do. They are defending their clients... JMO

Pattis Motion To Compel Discovery
WOW!!

NP is mad and emotional.
Still sticking to FD was in Farmington.
6 mill bond possibly unconstitutional
house arrest possibly unconstitutional
Mentions the note left by Fd
Also, clearly points out the JFd is deceased
And then calls the public bloodthirsty and ignorant.

Yeah, IMO NP heartbroken because he screwed up when he first found out that FD attempted suicide and blaming the public for it...then he was (almost) humbled saying he saw no signs and should have known...now it’s the public’s fault again. Man up and realize you had no clue. The spin is getting old.

Have a listen to the Chaz & AJ show that @Gardenista posted earlier. These guys will ask him any question...but listen to how NP answers.

They asked if FD was on life support and it was pulled...of course he couldn’t answer that saying it was too raw. Still think that something is up with that whole scenario.
https://www.wplr.com/podcasts/

Per NBC CT
Pattis vows to appeal to U.S. Supreme Court.
You know, I think this guy really has a mental problem.
He has been an odd ball from the start and it has only gotten worse as the investigation went on. Then his comment about how it’s the public’s fault that his client killed himself. He takes no responsibility for anything and now this? He’s out of touch with reality, imo. Hmmm, he sounds a lot like FD.

Appeal what?

Well, that's why some of us are suppressing laughter here. He intends, apparently, to appeal a non-conviction of a dead client.

He says he wants a court to declare Fotis Dulos innocent of the crimes for which he was charged when, of course, there is no proceeding in a court that would allow a judge to hear such a case and declare the defendant "not guilty" (much less "innocent"). NP rightfully fears that the local judge will throw such a motion or case out of court (will NP try to start a civil suit on behalf of FD? will he simply introduce a motion in the existing criminal matter?) In either case, appeals will be taken all the way to the USSC (says NP where, no doubt, it will not be heard.

It will be novel. I suppose NP thinks he'll just bring a motion (as it's very hard for him to be the civil Attorney of Record for a dead person, I do believe) and that the judge will deny it, and then he'll just keep appealing. Perhaps AC will pay for this and NP can milk someone else dry.

ETA: Apparently NP wants to continue with discovery in this case (which is surely about to be dismissed, as criminal cases are, when the defendant is deceased).

That is what defense attorney's do. They are defending their clients... JMO
I get that. I’m just saying Bowman hasn’t done this. Isn’t there a skill or an art to defending your client in a way that isn’t theatrical and is behind the scenes and strategic? Not for this guy. Doesn’t seem right to me the things he’s gotten away with saying to the media. Utter disrespect to a family trying to grieve and to a victim of Domestic Violence. There are other ways.

He has been an odd ball from the start and it has only gotten worse as the investigation went on. Then his comment about how it’s the public’s fault that his client killed himself. He takes no responsibility for anything and now this? He’s out of touch with reality, imo. Hmmm, he sounds a lot like FD.
He is odd and nuts but he is a defense attorney. Some attorneys enjoy the thrill to get justice for their client. Honestly, I have never heard a defense attorney on record throw out F bombs like they did yesterday though.... JMO

Ding Dong the psycho is gone.
Have too many posts to catch up on here.
Of course he just will not go away. He abuses his wife for years, then murders her and of course has to leave a suicide note proclaiming his innocence. Along with a delusional attorney who promises to clear his name.

No news media here in town today. They should make this story just go away. Let Jennifer's mother and children live in peace finally. Media should focus on domestic violence. Jennifer was abused mentally and physically by him for YEARS. and then murdered. Laws need to be changed.

As always, prayers and thoughts for the grandmother and children.

How can I "like" this 1,000,000 more times?

That wasn't the Note left in the Suicide.

That note was part of a published collection of interviews and the author interviewed Fd and smartly decided to leave out that interview.

There is a video clip of the Avon author being interviewed yesterday that was posted in the prior thread.

WE HAVEN'T SEE THE NOTE LEFT and the only person talking about the Note is Atty. P. so far as I know.

MOO
And we haven't heard proof that such a note exists. The Hartford Courant claimed it did, but that was via NP too saying LE found it. Did the LE actually claim it existed? No, NP spread another rumor to the HC. And if it's true he shouldn't be skirting the gag order to 1) say there was one and then 2) say what was *SUPPOSEDLY* in it!

He said he would never give up fighting to be a family.....but, the sad truth is he did - with no closure for the family as well. How could you possibly take your "innocence" and knowledge of what happened to the grave???
Good point, Merry. If he wanted to be a family he would have gone to trial, gone to jail if need be, and made amends FROM jail so that he could have seen his kids - particularly once they got older - if they wanted to.

Yeah, IMO NP heartbroken because he screwed up when he first found out that FD attempted suicide and blaming the public for it...then he was (almost) humbled saying he saw no signs and should have known...now it’s the public’s fault again. Man up and realize you had no clue. The spin is getting old.

Have a listen to the Chaz & AJ show that @Gardenista posted earlier. These guys will ask him any question...but listen to how NP answers.

They asked if FD was on life support and it was pulled...of course he couldn’t answer that saying it was too raw. Still think that something is up with that whole scenario.
https://www.wplr.com/podcasts/

We may be watching a public meltdown of
the esteemed protector of criminal miscreants.
Stay tuned.

Agree. My guess/speculation/WAG is that she could have been part of Fd scheme to hide assets during the divorce and so with the bail action she was simply returning Fd money/Farber money maybe to him.

If there was fraud involved in her activities or the bond presented the State of CT, I hope the State of CT investigates it. The reality is that a bond that wasn't worth the paper it was printed on was submitted to Court and absent a review by the State of CT Insurance folks would have been accepted IMO. Fd could have fled (we saw how the bracelet monitoring worked...) and not been out more than the cash that his 'friend' had put up along with whatever he had previously submitted for his other bonds.

MOO

Yes. And why would she hire NP? If she were simply worried about getting her own money back or cancel the bond agreement, she'd hire someone with extensive financial and bond experience.

No, instead, she apparently is retaining NP for something bigger. He's a showman. IMO, she must be into something very deeply criminal to want him to represent her.

What could that be?

Could she have been the mysterious source of funds for Fd all along? Could she have been aware of his schemes for years?

She met him when she was only 21. Very impressionable. He was about 31. She's known him ever since. He was married much of that time, living with one wife or another. Recently was the first time he was living on his own probably since they met.

He could have been squirreling $ away for her to invest all these years. She could have helped him plan it.

She could have actually known about the murder - maybe even beforehand. She was his best friend.

She hired NP because she's involved in something MUCH bigger than we know, IMO.

She could also have been willing to be "THE ALIBI" - willing to lie, even now, that she was with him when Jennifer was murdered - because her money - as well as her own freedom - might depend upon it.

We'll see.

Last edited:

For real, yo. I do find it interesting that NP is so cathected emotionally to FD. Perhaps FD was a figure of great meaning (besides $) to NP. Perhaps NP needs to convince himself that it's not just about money for him, because FD's estate is next to non-existent, will take time to settle and NP isn't going to see another dime of it.

It didn't seem unrelated to STBX- and I believe her. She was in grave danger.
I never said I didn't believe her, nor did I insinuate she wasn't in "grave danger."

I said the STBX's case (spousal rape and violation of protective order) are not directly related to the conspiracy to commit murder charge. That would be why there are two separate dates in the system for KM - one date for all charges related to STBX and another date for charges related to JFD.

I'm curious why they delayed today's hearing, although now I'm even more curious about the sealed motion to compel filed by STBX's team yesterday.

Not only did Pattis say Friday that he was confident his legal team could secure an acquittal, he vowed that should his motion fail in the lower courts, he would appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in his quest to clear his late client's name. Pattis expressed concern that "the anger and bitterness over Fotis' death" would mean the court where he filed the initial motion may not even give the chance a case to be heard

This is massive silliness (for lack of a better word that would not violate TOS) and I'm sure NP knows it. A criminal case is terminated by the death of a defendant, as to that defendant. Not as to the co-conspirators.

I googled this to make sure that nothing has changed in the 20+ years since I did criminal law (I've been doing civil enforcement since then). The first thing that pops up:

"Distinctions for criminal cases: Since these cases are brought on by the state or government, if the person charged with a crime dies, there is no defendant to prosecute and all pending charged against them are dismissed."

What Happens to a Lawsuit When a Defendant or Plaintiff Dies?

NP is desperately seeking to prolong his 15 minutes of fame. It's embarrassing.

MT just needs to tell all to LE. FD used her for his purpose and she was discarded like an old shoe by him. JMO

I hope both other co-defendants plead and provide some valuable information now that FD isn't around but I'm afraid this gives them a chance to put it all on FD.

ETA - I see about 100 people were posting the same thing about the "silliness."

Last edited:
Not only did Pattis say Friday that he was confident his legal team could secure an acquittal, he vowed that should his motion fail in the lower courts, he would appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in his quest to clear his late client's name. Pattis expressed concern that "the anger and bitterness over Fotis' death" would mean the court where he filed the initial motion may not even give the chance a case to be heard.
‘Heartbroken’ Fotis Dulos Lawyer Outlines Next Steps, Vows Fight to US Supreme Court

Then perhaps Norm has a large sum of money available to him, and is possibly aware of another one (via AC?).

Who could be holding onto that much money - someone who would want to help Fd's legacy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member