Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, IMO NP heartbroken because he screwed up when he first found out that FD attempted suicide and blaming the public for it...then he was (almost) humbled saying he saw no signs and should have known...now it’s the public’s fault again. Man up and realize you had no clue. The spin is getting old.

Have a listen to the Chaz & AJ show that @Gardenista posted earlier. These guys will ask him any question...but listen to how NP answers.

They asked if FD was on life support and it was pulled...of course he couldn’t answer that saying it was too raw. Still think that something is up with that whole scenario.
https://www.wplr.com/podcasts/
Agree, the interview is very interesting and worth a listen. Much easier to listen to than his bombastic press conferences.
Norm is steadfast that they would have won the trial on the murder count...but seemingly not so sure they could have prevailed re the tampering etc. He repeats that he has an explanation for the tampering/disposal of evidence and restates that he will share at an apropriate time. Things that make you go hmmm. Wondering did Fotis tell Norm MT or KM killed JFD? Did he tell Norm that he was clean up detail?
Norm won't clarify whether AC is just just a friend or a "girl friend" - so we have the answer to that. He indicates AC reached out to Fotis when the world turned against Fotis. It also sounds like he would love to take Mawhinney's case over. All this is of course IMO

Yesterday my joking suggestion was to check with his doctor on his haldol dosage.

Seriously though this behavior is disturbing to watch and I don’t understand why his partner isn’t suggesting that he take a time out for reflection after a no doubt disturbi
ng and stressful week. Perhaps he ought to be sectioned?

MOO

What do you think if we all chip in and get Atty. P. A large print version of the US Constitution and toss in the bonus of the Bill of Rights???!!

We could have it neatly wrapped in beautiful purple paper and ribbon and also attach a bouquet of seasonal purple flowers?

IMO the insanity from Pattisville needs to end as it is simply torturing children and family members that are grieving.

If Atty. P. Wanted to gain access to discovery items on behalf of Rena and the Rear Admiral then why not make a quiet request to the State rather than having his “Joe of Arc” moment here with ongoing hollow threats about Supreme Court appeals?

The ongoing references to constitutional rights rings so false when much of the audience has the education and sees through these false and oftentimes incorrect references to say nothing of the other false case references, spelling errors and copy and paste errors in motions presented to court.

We get it. Fd family members are upset and you are serving up the State and Social Media as the culprits. I believe these people are smart enough to to not fall for these absolute whopper sized lies. So much of the Court life of FD is public already. I’ve long suggested that Rena and the Admiral simply read the documents in Civil and Family court and reflect after doing so as to what else needs to be known.

I was personally disgusted by the victim blame game undertaken in the Crimimal matters on behalf of FD but I have to say that the idea of a grieving family is now being taken advantage of via false hopes of vindication, IMO goes beyond basic disgust and to a level that I simply believe is [REDActed]!

MOO

This post is the Golden award winner, IMO! You've nailed it @afitzy Agree 10,000%..NP is FD....Blame, blame, blame..Disgusting and taking advantage of a grieving family...no words. MOO

For something put on facebook?? Is that what we are talking about? If not I'm not sure where the screen shots came from but you can join a private group and still take screen shots of the conversations etc.
An argument can be made that what Atty. P. Did was a felony called doxxing. He should not have done what he did in court with that FB information IMO.
MOO

Lets talk about the hole police made in the side door to get in and how CBS got into 4JC when it was a sealed off crime scene.
The hole verifies for me that FD blocked off the garages and the door from garage to inside the house which is why he was huffing and puffing at 10:34 am.
Seems like he forgot to block off the side door though since thats how police got in....... and thats the same window police probably saw him, not the windows on the garage door. Did FD leave that door on purpose thinking someone will save him in time? Did AC go through a long checkout line and arrived too late to save him?Or did he really want to die and had all negative thoughts he forgot to block off the side door. ?

If she's known FD for 20 years, it's certainly enough time for his psychopathology to have become apparent.

I just think there is something very off about her involvement with him. She has very famous and wealthy friends. She has a degree from Duke University. She seems more like a socialite than the financial planners I know .

There's just something off about her
Look intelligence does not equal good instincts. Some people are booksmart and others are street smart. Wonder what wackadoo MT thinks? At least she has her memories. ....

You can go to expensive competitive schools and still be a “social climber”. Just sayin.
I don’t think the connection to FD was about “social climbing” however.
MOO.

Social climbing is about aligning with people who have a status you can't get on your own. Clearly someone able to get into and graduate from a prestigious school and have her impressive resume, doesn't need to do that. Their hard work and education will do that for them.

And for those who think this woman was friends with FD in order to climb to the top are we all forgetting that this woman had enough money to pay $147,000.00 of his bond and $18,000.00 per month of his bond while he only paid $1,000.00 of it? She had to help him. She has a ton of money that he didn't have. Her work history includes:

1. Senior consultant in wealth management strategy at Capgemini from 1999 to 2003. (That's where they met).
2. Certified financial planner at Merrill Lynch in New York City from 2003 to 2006.
3. Vice president and private client advisor at the Wilmington Trust Company, from 2006 to 2010.
4. Managing director of Traust Sollus Wealth Management in 2011.
5. Senior managing director for Foundation Source from 2012 to 2013.
6. Financial Services executive at LPL since 2013.

Seems to me she has already attained a social status. What did FD have? A fake company that had nothing but debt?

I'm not sure why people (not you, @sleuth66) need to insinuate she needed to do climb through a relationship or whatever with Dulos to get to the top. He surely wasn't in her league financially at the end. Not close.

Lets talk about the hole police made in the side door to get in and how CBS got into 4JC when it was a sealed off crime scene.
The hole verifies for me that FD blocked off the garages and the door from garage to inside the house which is why he was huffing and puffing at 10:34 am.
Seems like he forgot to block off the side door though since thats how police got in....... and thats the same window police probably saw him, not the windows on the garage door. Did FD leave that door on purpose thinking someone will save him in time? Did AC go through a long checkout line and arrived too late to save him?Or did he really want to die and had all negative thoughts he forgot to block off the side door. ?
Maybe AC stopped to take a pic with Marty.

She didn't have a career. Sh was driving his car the reporters reported it. She was driving the BMW m3 JMO

She sure as hell had a career. A long one. And the money to go with that such that she had to help FD, not the other way around.

God only knows how that psychopath charmed her or why a woman as educated, attractive and independently wealthy would want to align with a creep like him.

I had read she was there off and on with neighbors seeing her running on occasion. She could do her job from almost anywhere --taking meetings via video conference. I think there has to be a large amount of his family's money that she has/had access to that was off shore and not subject to disclosure.

If she is there full time, why wasn't she paying for the electricity and heat? I can't imagine she was willing to live without amenities. It may not have been Fd who held the purse strings on the money. His benefactors needed him to appear poor so the Farber family didn't go after him with a forensic accountant. We had all been wondering where he was getting money to maintain his home. We all knew he was underwater yet seemed to get more loans and not have lenders come after him.

I don’t think the power was off in that house-I just think they hadn’t been paid. I am not sure about CT, but in a lot of places you can’t easily shut off the power, esp. in the winter. If anybody knows for sure, please correct me if I am wrong.

Yesterday my joking suggestion was to check with his doctor on his haldol dosage.

Seriously though this behavior is disturbing to watch and I don’t understand why his partner isn’t suggesting that he take a time out for reflection after a no doubt disturbing and stressful week. Perhaps he ought to be sectioned?

MOO
yup fer sure.
for those that don't understand - haldol is an
anti-psychotic.

I can just hear the message next week to P&S Offices-
"Hey Norm, your Shrink called, You broke the Couch".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member