Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
@_ShannonMiller

Coming up at 5 and 6... hear why Dulos’ attorneys will continue to fight for their client even after his death.

EPo-59yXUAA7n9H
I can answer that question with three words:

Money and attention.

Thank you. It was my own oversight that caused it, so please dont feel bad for me. I was just explaining how the utility companies work here... they are not fun. It was 17 degrees when they shut my heat off and refused to turn it back on until the next business day which was 2 days later. They do not care what anyone's situation is at all. They are basically the poster children for CT.
Yes, yes, yes!!! And the most expensive electric in the whole country. Couldn't be truer about being the poster children for CT, I am so glad to be gone.

Is absence of street smarts a flaw? Do you think Jennifer was only attracted to FD's look or money? So maybe Jennifer should have been smarter? I was in a great place emotionally when I met the Malignant N. I didn't need anybody. Everybody I knew loved him. Things do not always become clear pretty quickly. With Malignant N, things become clear when it is too late. IME.

I couldn't agree more!

Agree, the interview is very interesting and worth a listen. Much easier to listen to than his bombastic press conferences.
Norm is steadfast that they would have won the trial on the murder count...but seemingly not so sure they could have prevailed re the tampering etc. He repeats that he has an explanation for the tampering/disposal of evidence and restates that he will share at an apropriate time. Things that make you go hmmm. Wondering did Fotis tell Norm MT or KM killed JFD? Did he tell Norm that he was clean up detail?
Norm won't clarify whether AC is just just a friend or a "girl friend" - so we have the answer to that. He indicates AC reached out to Fotis when the world turned against Fotis. It also sounds like he would love to take Mawhinney's case over. All this is of course IMO
Pattis is just blowing hot air and trying to build suspense for when he releases his book.

You could be right.But couldn't he have accomplished that by swallowing a bottle of pills?
Will be curious to know if autopsy reports did find drugs in his body.
Maybe he took some to be listless enough to prevent himself from jumping out of the car when he became short of breath?
Just speculating.
IMO, he decided it was over, knew there was no way out. He was trapped and he went for it.
MOO

BBM:

The actual autopsy/post mortem report WILL indicate if any drugs were present (both prescribed/legal/"street") but remember the primary trauma to the body was on Tuesday and the pronouncement of death was on Thursday. While under medical treatment, the body was continuing to function (albeit on a less that optimal basis), clearing "stuff" from the system. All medications have a half-life, that is the time frame while they remain within the system so that enters into the testing calculations and IMO, the decedent was on full life support mechanisms, thus the physiological clearing process was aided by external support.
On the other hand, I'd request the laboratory specimen(s) from UCONN Health labs to test those for drugs!

MOO, IME

Is absence of street smarts a flaw? Do you think Jennifer was only attracted to FD's look or money? So maybe Jennifer should have been smarter? I was in a great place emotionally when I met the Malignant N. I didn't need anybody. Everybody I knew loved him. Things do not always become clear pretty quickly. With Malignant N, things become clear when it is too late. IME.
100% agree, the systematic dismantling of the victim’s sense of reality is a big part of the abuse cycle from these bad actors, it takes a very very long time if at all to get clear what’s really going on from the inside of a ‘relationship’ like this MOO

I disagree. Not everyone chooses a gun, who wants to off themselves. What FD did was pretty effective. He knew he had at least an hour in that garage (he had to hurry to block the ventilation and he probably already had the hose ready).

Thing is, most successful suicides contemplate which plan is best for them and which plan they are most likely to be able to complete. Many a person finds they can't actually pull the trigger. Some imagine the noise of it (or the disfigurement of their faces) and simply can't do it. So they choose another way. Every psychiatrist knows this and knows that the successful method chosen is rarely discussed honestly with the therapist.

People who are less determined to kill themselves often choose methods and make plans that, by their very nature, make it way less likely that they'll even try.

Successful suicides are sometimes the same method, but on multiple attempts. Jumping off a bridge would be more certain, but FD (whose guns had been taken away, his homes searched, etc) was afraid he'd trigger a response with his ankle bracelet. It had to be something he could do "at home." He was staying in that house so that he could work himself up to do it, as he knew it would be necessary to avoid prison (at some point). He rightfully thought that he would have gone to jail this week and probably never gotten out again...

Just because pills and gas are less successful than guns (which, btw, are not always successful - and those are sad cases indeed), does not mean that thousands do not use those methods successfully. Gas from an automobile might actually have way more appeal for a certain kind of methodical person than a shotgun blast or the uncertainty of using a pistol.

If this was relatively impulsive, then where would he have gotten a gun?
He had been planning this to a large degree. It’s certainly not just like jumping off a bridge suddenly

BBM:
I never felt more safe in my life than with the Malignant N/Sociopath. I literally believed he would take a bullet for me. He was my hero and protector. Little did I know I was in so much danger. I have strong empathic traits.
Except that a few days later they can scare the holy sh$6 out of you and make you think you should run for the hills.

PS: the OCME of New York City is limited as to whom they may release the TOTAL autopsy report to NEXT OF KIN (and yes, they verify!) & officers of the Court. Special procedures are required to pass it onto Esquires of record & insurance cos. Yes, these documents must be purchased!

Nothing can stop release of the information once it hits the hands of authorized ppl. SO...........Rena can publish it or use it as tp.

Geez. That’s scary. Thanks for the enlightenment!

I will say, however, that I know a few anxious, empathic women who would not fall for a sociopath. I feel like there has to be something added, no? Like an absence of street smarts. And maybe also an attraction to money, appearance, etc? Because I think it would become clear pretty quickly that someone’s core is not deep or loving. I feel like you can tell fairly quickly by remarks they make, how they treat others in business, what they’re interested in (like accumulation, appearance, money and “winning” over achievement, art, nature, animals, the lives of other humans, being there for family, etc.).

In fact, I heard of a statement by a psychologist to a family member of mine that people you date will reveal who they are on the very first date. I found that interesting and thought about it in relation to my life and what friends and family have told me about dates and relationships. Sounds true. We all drop heavy clues.

I was eating lunch a couple days ago and this horrid young woman was chatting loudly next to me with a guy she was on a date with. Ugh. It was hard to tune them out. She mocked him for being a Pisces after asking him his sign, “ew! Just kidding!” said she has a “dark side” and told him “I used to be a bad person in high school.”

Based on things she was saying (“I don’t feel sorry for people who bring it on themselves”, etc.) I thought man, you still are. But she surrounded those statements with charming things about how healthy she is, how much she cares for children, what a hard worker she is.

I feel like people like FD reveal themselves if you’re paying attention.

I don’t think there has to be a deficit in the victim. I think the narc is extremely good at reading people for their utility, and taking notes of what they can be used for later.

100% agree, the systematic dismantling of the victim’s sense of reality is a big part of the abuse cycle from these bad actors, it takes a very very long time if at all to get clear what’s really going on from the inside of a ‘relationship’ like this MOO

YES

I believe narcs gradually get their victims to do things that are illegal or against the victim’s self-interest by very gradually testing them and getting them to step over one line of ethics after another. But gradually, inconspicuously so the victim doesn’t realize the risks they have taken. “ For Us”

I wonder if that was the AC situation. One little ethical breach after another “ For Us”

Probably just as he did with MT . “ For Us”

Last edited:
?
He had been planning this to a large degree. It’s certainly not just like jumping off a bridge suddenly
I've also wondered if his suicide wasn't premeditated also and was he spiraling down in the last few weeks or months?
Was he bingeing on drugs or alcohol?
That done on a regular basis will depress someone and once in a depressive mood, ulterior thoughts take over.
Yes, Norm, you totally missed this. I'll bet AC
saw some problem behaviors cropping up.

I don’t think he meant to kill himself. At 9:38 he was calling new bonding company. No one told him new bonding co. in the works. NP wasn’t picking up calls bc flying to DC. So at 10:00 he’s all rigged up with his latest stall tactic. He was counting on new friend to find him when she left for the store. Which would have been a little bit later. Or to get back from store earlier. And find him. Or monitoring company to come get him. By 10:20? or so when bond guy called back, he was already sucking in CO. 10:30 was target. For monitoring company to realize he wasn’t en route. It takes about 1.5 hrs travel time. New girlfriend didn’t go into garage as expected at 10:30. Must have parked his car outside.
If there is a note? Maybe he meant it.
If he really wanted to kill himself, he would have pulled a trigger. This was a cry for help. Like pills.
We will never know. I don’t care. He deserved to be snuffed out for his crimes. At least we know he won’t get acquitted. And cannot kill another person.

Agree with every word. It was a stall for attention and this is grim, but he deserves it; when he realized holy snickers I can't get out of this car, I can't move...oh crap...he was a goner...

Btwn, NP, this new lady friend, his schemes he would have made bond again...but he needed time...stall, sympathy at the hospital..he was not a convicted felon (yet) he was a guy out on bail/bond with enough plots to hatch to have kept him out of jail...why kill yourself when you would be back in your cozy bed in 48 hours at most after the emergency bond hearing...texting, calling ladies, going to 'church' perhaps having interviews at your mansions, pleading I love my kids...he had 'plenty' to live for..

I don’t know. It’s weird. She clearly has money and he clearly doesn’t or he wouldn’t need her help. It’s mysterious. Why such a bond with him? I mean we’ve heard that people found him to be “a great guy” because of his charming veneer and fancy house selling company, but I don’t get it. Maybe he was a good enough actor that people he kept at somewhat arms length thought he was wonderful.

I have two thoughts about this. First, I believe that FD was extremely skilled at using his narc/opportunist skillset. By JD's account -- they maintained a close friendship all through their college days (she met him her first week at Brown) and it appeared from JD's blog that they didn't cross the line as friends. In this regard, JD would have been a primary supply which can actually be a great place (where FD kept up his great guy fraudulent self -- never letting the mask slip).

It was a decade later that JD became FD's wife (i.e., his secondary supply) where his mask would come off and where she'd soon experience the street angel and house devil. (FD was married to a second supply and divorced only weeks before he married JD).

This brings us back to AC. I think it's very much possible that AC was yet another primary supply victim of FD which would have made it easy for her to help him out -- having groomed her for years.

My second thought is that FD may have sheltered some money with AC -- probably beginning around the time his father-in-law was dying. He would have convinced her JD was crazy and he needed to protect himself and his children during the divorce and needed her to keep his funds private. However, even if FD did shelter money with AC, it certainly would not have lasted long because narcs are spendthrifts because they're ever confident that there will be another supplier (will always have one in the wings).

Yup -- I think FD probably had plans for AC while he was still with MT since she was already second supply-- soon to be devalued and discarded. Seriously, he involved her in murdering his wife!

MOO

Last edited:
@T2Fox61

In response to people crushing #FotisDulos attorney Norm Pattis on social media last night, for saying his client has been “executed,” Pattis responded, “I’m not gonna pay for the space I’m renting in your head.” More of his interview with
@FOX61News next at 5.
Well, G O L L Y Gomer, isn't he clever today?

Geez. That’s scary. Thanks for the enlightenment!

I will say, however, that I know a few anxious, empathic women who would not fall for a sociopath. I feel like there has to be something added, no? Like an absence of street smarts. And maybe also an attraction to money, appearance, etc? Because I think it would become clear pretty quickly that someone’s core is not deep or loving. I feel like you can tell fairly quickly by remarks they make, how they treat others in business, what they’re interested in (like accumulation, appearance, money and “winning” over achievement, art, nature, animals, the lives of other humans, being there for family, etc.).

In fact, I heard of a statement by a psychologist to a family member of mine that people you date will reveal who they are on the very first date. I found that interesting and thought about it in relation to my life and what friends and family have told me about dates and relationships. Sounds true. We all drop heavy clues.

I was eating lunch a couple days ago and this horrid young woman was chatting loudly next to me with a guy she was on a date with. Ugh. It was hard to tune them out. She mocked him for being a Pisces after asking him his sign, “ew! Just kidding!” said she has a “dark side” and told him “I used to be a bad person in high school.”

Based on things she was saying (“I don’t feel sorry for people who bring it on themselves”, etc.) I thought man, you still are. But she surrounded those statements with charming things about how healthy she is, how much she cares for children, what a hard worker she is.

I feel like people like FD reveal themselves if you’re paying attention.
I posted earlier a brief VF article that gives some insight into how JD (referred to as Farber in the article) got entangled with FD. By the time she realized that he could be a threat to her life, she was already deep in with kids and the outward, at least, vision of that dollhouse NYT wedding page mirage of married life, which may have blinded her to the downward spiral she was on earlier.

Plus, JD was very empathetic, gaslighted by FD, and FD was so violent that he was willing and able to kill (her as well as himself) which isn't really the norm (though all too common), but clearly it took some time for her to realize it was this serious. She knew early on they were different in that he loved those blood and guts violent movies and she couldn't take it, but even at that point, it's easy to just attribute that to personal difference, after all theaters are filled with people taking that in yet they don't all go out and kill people close to them.
I think the small suggestions in this article gives an idea of how women are socialized to overlook the kinds of warning signs that present earlier on, in favor of the view of the "perfect married life" which we know is not so perfect underneath, even if it doesn't stoop so low as to murder. There are so many women in JDs position who "settle" or overlook problems, sometimes even warning signs, because societal indicators (as well as the perpetrators themselves) direct them to, and they think it is their problem, not the other person. And then there are the kids, which makes escape all the more difficult and again social norms push against this.

Here's the article, aptly titled "Window shopping for a life":

With Accused Wife-Murderer Fotis Dulos on Life Support, the Grim End of a Perfect Couple

"Farber soon tired of the Manhattan scene, craving light, air, and solitude, and took off for Aspen and Los Angeles. When she married Dulos, she was in search of a solid future with a husband she loved, and badly wanted to be a mom. Both she and Dulos were athletes: He was a water-skier, and she was a nationally ranked junior squash player when she went to Saint Ann’s. She kept writing a bit but basically took care of the kids. Many years earlier, she had written in an essay—extremely semi-ironically, in the Gen X style—that this was the life she wanted. “The New York Times wedding pages held a hypnotic sway over me since I discovered them at age 11. Entering the structured, ambitious black-and-white world at the back of the Sunday paper, I was window-shopping for a life. My young eyes filled with photo images of correctly poised supergirls, well educated, accomplished, thoroughbred.”
In many ways the story of Farber’s demise is an old one: Dulos reportedly began an affair with a Venezuelan woman, Michelle Troconis, and the couple later began divorce proceedings. Because Farber’s family was a primary source of Dulos’s funds to run his development business—her parents gave him many loans—he also considered the dissolution of the marriage the beginning of the end of his financial freedom. Their divorce documents include Farber explaining that Dulos had threatened to take the children to Greece and that she was afraid he would harm her.
The perfect life they had created together was no more. As a child, Farber played with dollhouses, she wrote, making her mother take her to the Museum of the City of New York to gaze at the ones there. “Huge houses, lit up, from the Edith Wharton age of New York society, when little rich girls played and were bedazzled by swank ’20s parties, maids being pinched by the master of the house at the top of the servants’ stairway.” She imagined a time when she “could write plays, live on Park Avenue in the ’60s in a ‘perfect eight’ with a fireplace and service entrance, and supervise our New York calendars” for her family."

It is just my opinion, but I really thought Fd seemed much more agitated at the last hearing. It was the first time a judge stood up to NP and NP didn't seem happy at all. I think NP gave Fd an ultimatum and told him he wouldn't coddle him anymore. It makes no sense that he wasn't picked up for court when the possibility of him being jailed was so high.

I think NP does feel responsible for the suicide and I think NP is also embarrassed knowing that others probably feel that he is responsible too. I think the charade is to divert from his own guilt by portraying he would do anything for Fd even after death.

Several here commented on how Fd looked when Judge White wasn’t buying it-remember? This was the first time we didn’t see that confident, smirky look on Fd’s face. I think somebody said he looked angry and red-faced. I believe that this was Fd’s typical reaction to not getting what he wants, when he wants it. That, combined with what we believe happened between NP and Fd (severe scolding about the removal of the memorial, and the suspected talking to about “no pay, no play”), brought Fd to the point of thinking about suicide, and when the fraudulent collateral surfaced and he was going back to prison, he was ready to go. If NP doesn’t feel terrible for jacking a guy like Fd up for all of these months, then he’s a monster. But if he does, we’ll never know it.

this makes no sense at all. he would not be revived if he was sucking 90 min of highly concentrated CO. AC left areound 10:30 then FD immediately got to work maybe because he was timing when she would come back. The bondsman called him at 10:34 and FD told him "its all set" but he ws out of breathe because he was barricading the garage doors and the door leading into the house from the garage. He forgot to or purposely did not barricade the glass door with a hole in it now. He turned off his phone before he turned on the car since when the probation people were calling him his phone went straight to voicemail. That means he turned off his phone before he started killing himself.
Oops!

BBM:

The actual autopsy/post mortem report WILL indicate if any drugs were present (both prescribed/legal/"street") but remember the primary trauma to the body was on Tuesday and the pronouncement of death was on Thursday. While under medical treatment, the body was continuing to function (albeit on a less that optimal basis), clearing "stuff" from the system. All medications have a half-life, that is the time frame while they remain within the system so that enters into the testing calculations and IMO, the decedent was on full life support mechanisms, thus the physiological clearing process was aided by external support.
On the other hand, I'd request the laboratory specimen(s) from UCONN Health labs to test those for drugs!

MOO, IME
I love every one of your posts, they are always so informative. I'm so glad you're here!

543+ Motions (or some kind of legal BS) filed in two years...FD was never going to stop; until he died. Looks like the problem has been solved. Such a waste of resources, time and money spent - and paid for by the citizens of CT. jmo
Yeah, probably the only divorce in the state of CT that has a Motion for Order on "Waterskiing" (Motion 263.0o).
Actually, let me take that back, this is CT, so perhaps not the first after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288