Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if AC made an unplanned stop at Starbucks and ran into someone there before heading back...
Seriously the fact that he offed himself knowing that she would be the one to find him dead is despicable. Perhaps he made romantic gestures only to be rebuffed by her with her claiming she was just a friend. You can’t make it this stuff up but damn this is a most sordid tale. Afraid of what else we learn in the aftermath of the most convoluted, dysfunctional and narcissistic nightmare of all time.

I do have to wonder what all FD shared with NP and any strategizing they may have done re: the Trashbin odyssey of stupidity
Or did FD put NP on the spot with the suicide note? Is NP sitting at home French braiding his hair right now going “Sure let me pull a airtight explanation out of my rear as soon as I get my hair exactly how I want it! Even though their is this pesky gag order I will just leak some explanation as some random person to the HC, but I must first detangle my locks of love as my hair is my very favorite priority!”

Who is leaking everything to the HArtford Courant?
My guess is that it came from Atty. P. LE is buttoned up IMO and the Farmington PD is under a microscope too. We had paramedics/ambulances (3 different companies I think were on site), bond people (not clear if they ever got access to Fd though) and CSP/Farmington PD.

Wonder if its possible that a first responder took a phone pic?

MOO

The note makes only one mention of Jennifer when he writes that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

Fd is such a s[***]bird. And this stupid note changes absolutely nothing. Everybody knows he’s a liar-I think you can take from this note that because he said he, MT, and KM didn’t have anything to do with it, that they, in fact, did. And the fact that he can barely manage one word about Jennifer, shows that he holds HER responsible for all of the bad stuff that’s been happening to him.

Last edited:
Seriously the fact that he offed himself knowing that she would be the one to find him dead is despicable. Perhaps he made romantic gestures only to be rebuffed by her with her claiming she was just a friend. You can’t make it this stuff up but damn this is a most sordid tale. Afraid of what else we learn in the aftermath of the most convoluted, dysfunctional and narcissistic nightmare of all time.

this definitely could be plausible. The main reason I’m more convinced it was romantic was because of the sheer amount of money and personal reputation ( it’s reported she had a good career and was a socialite ) she put on the line to help him. It sounds like he romanced her blind. JMO

Can’t wait to hear the Albany Ave. explanation!
Me too! Honestly as FD is deceased and perhaps the cases against KM and MT are in limbo maybe the gag order needs to be lifted? Unless ofcourse the State intends to continue to pursue the case against all 3. If not then lift the damn gag order or apply for it to be lifted and out everything they got out there. Missiles away. Fire away with everything so that FD’s bs claim of innocence is blown up.

because as others have mentioned CT authorities have far better things to do than frame some crappy house builder from Farmington whose estranged wife concocted a seamless GG effort complete with blood spatter, a evil brilliant clean up that also resulted in her blood being in at least three vehicles and who had to know that FD and MT would also dispose of all the crafty crime scene cleanup on Albany Avenue. That FD would drive the TT to NC and also use his vintage bicycle.

We need to send our prayers/thoughts to the LE. They have to sit by and watch these antics and stay silent. It probably drives them nuts. Thinking of them and how they are likely shaking their heads, eye rolling, etc. Get 'em guys/State!!! My opinion only.

I've really no doubt that FD's gassing himself was intended to end his life and not a manipulative attempt for sympathy. Not only was his game up-- but he was about to be presented to the Court as a fraud to the same Judge that had already threatened to double his bond after he pounced on JD's memorial.

I believe FD knew that he was going to jail on Monday -- with no chance of redeeming himself --given his inability to manipulate from behind bars.
I suspect that FD had a heads up prior to Monday that his bond was under scrutiny. He obviously knew that he misrepresented his collateral to the surety on his bond application, and I think he was hearing chatter.

As to chatter, there's a lot of greed in the high bond industry. It was reported that before the State Insurance regulators contacted Palmetto Surety to advise that FD's collateral was believed defective, another bonding company had called the State Insurance fraud line-- suggesting that Fotis bond needed to be looked at.

I suspect that just days before the emergency hearing, FD and AC probably went into overdrive on rumors of the audit of his application, and I think AC attempted to smooth things over with Palmetto Surety by reportedly signing a 3 Mil promissory note with them. I think they hoped that by shoring up FD's bond collateral with AC's note, it would put an end to the investigation of his bond application, and the whole thing would go away.

Fortunately -- the ploy did not work. FD gambled and lost big time. No matter how much money (belonging to others) FD threw at his self-created problem, it was over. Knowing FD's reputation, it was probably on the advice of counsel that Palmetto made the immediate decision to pull their bond on Monday. They didn't want any of FD/NP's courtroom drama and only needed to present FD's fraudulent bond application and be done.

To stay out of jail, FD was going to need immediate cash for the nonrefundable bondsman fee --before they'd even look at perfecting his collateral. We already know that AC had been supporting FD for months, and she already threw away $400k+ on the last nonrefundable bond fee. FD tapped her out.

I think what's worse here is that FD had no remorse over murdering his wife and the mother of his children. That was simply the means to an end. I think FD's only remorse was that he ran out of financial supply and was about to be financially unmasked before the world. For FD, that would be worse than death.

MOO

Yikes.... I am totally innocent and Michelle has nothing to do with this either. Anybody find that a totally peculiar stance?

Well he can say anything he wants, but the evidence will show that he and MT absolutely handled evidence with Jennifer’s blood all over it, that Fd went crazy trying to get Jennifer’s blood out of EE’s truck, etc. there is no way that lazy bum was cleaning up after somebody else.

Yikes. NP can explain Albany Avenue. Everyone is innocent. FD, MT and KM and AC is super wonderful. Ugghhh. It never never never ends. Never.
They were spotted there and photographed they are living there now.

AK is RK daughter and you know who is AC. The admiral is RK husband...
Believe it or not up to you I am only giving you guys the scoop. JMO
i can actually see them being allowed access for a day or two and not taking up residence. Why would they? They all have lives and homes far away. This seems natural and legal to me. Now if they are still there a month from now...., but I am sure none of them have any desire to stay there longer than securing Fotis’ personal effects.

The Courant has obtained Fotis Dulos' note. Here's our story.

“If you are reading this I am no more," the letter starts. “I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had NOTHING to do with. Enough is enough."

“If it takes my head to end this, so be it,” Dulos wrote in the letter obtained by the Courant.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
"I want it to be known that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney. (But maybe after the fact??)

I ask the State to let them free of any such accusations.
(Lol)

I also ask the State to stop harassing my friends; Andreas Toutsiaridis, and Anna Curry. They are honourable people
........ (?????? there is more to learn here)

The State will not rest until I rot in jail.
.. (Sentence me for my crimes)

My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue. Everything else is fabricated by Law Enforcement
..." (Lol, denial till the end

BBM and my thoughts in brackets

So he is basically naming the people involved in this sorry mess

I think FD's only remorse was that he ran out of financial supply and was about to be financially unmasked before the world. For FD, that would be worse than death.

MOO

thank you for staying exactly how I feel. He could not stand to be a “loser”. His website, the photography project, everything he said about himself, always had to do with accomplishments and the image of success. No way he could live without being worshipped as a “winner”.

"I want it to be known that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney. (But maybe after the fact??)

I ask the State to let them free of any such accusations.
(Lol)

I also ask the State to stop harassing my friends; Andreas Toutsiaridis, and Anna Curry. They are honourable people
........ (?????? there is more to learn here)

The State will not rest until I rot in jail.
.. (Sentence me for my crimes)

My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue. Everything else is fabricated by Law Enforcement
..." (Lol, denial till the end

BBM and my thoughts in brackets

So he is basically naming the people involved in this sorry mess
Here's an article from back in Oct '19 that mentions Andreas T., who gave FD a big fat "loan".
Judge: Norm Pattis does not have to say how Fotis Dulos is paying him

i can actually see them being allowed access for a day or two and not taking up residence. Why would they? They all have lives and homes far away. This seems natural and legal to me. Now if they are still there a month from now...., but I am sure none of them have any desire to stay there longer than securing Fotis’ personal effects.
Agreed. Stay until funeral arrangements are made ie

Sounds to me what Fotis is saying in his note is
Norm and I came up with something believable to explain the Albany Avenue trash bag drop offs. But the rest we decided the evidence is way to damming so we’re going to say it’s all made up by le to frame me. Moo

I've really no doubt that FD's gassing himself was intended to end his life and not a manipulative attempt for sympathy. Not only was his game up-- but he was about to be presented to the Court as a fraud to the same Judge that had already threatened to double his bond after he pounced on JD's memorial.

I believe FD knew that he was going to jail on Monday -- with no chance of redeeming himself --given his inability to manipulate from behind bars.
I suspect that FD had a heads up prior to Monday that his bond was under scrutiny. He obviously knew that he misrepresented his collateral to the surety on his bond application, and I think he was hearing chatter.

As to chatter, there's a lot of greed in the high bond industry. It was reported that before the State Insurance regulators contacted Palmetto Surety to advise that FD's collateral was believed defective, another bonding company had called the State Insurance fraud line-- suggesting that Fotis bond needed to be looked at.

I suspect that just days before the emergency hearing, FD and AC probably went into overdrive on rumors of the audit of his application, and I think AC attempted to smooth things over with Palmetto Surety by reportedly signing a 3 Mil promissory note with them. I think they hoped that by shoring up FD's bond collateral with AC's note, it would put an end to the investigation of his bond application, and the whole thing would go away.

Fortunately -- the ploy did not work. FD gambled and lost big time. No matter how much money (belonging to others) FD threw at his self-created problem, it was over. Knowing FD's reputation, it was probably on the advice of counsel that Palmetto made the immediate decision to pull their bond on Monday. They didn't want any of FD/NP's courtroom drama and only needed to present FD's fraudulent bond application and be done.

To stay out of jail, FD was going to need immediate cash for the nonrefundable bondsman fee --before they'd even look at perfecting his collateral. We already know that AC had been supporting FD for months, and she already threw away $400k+ on the last nonrefundable bond fee. FD tapped her out.

I think what's worse here is that FD had no remorse over murdering his wife and the mother of his children. That was simply the means to an end. I think FD's only remorse was that he ran out of financial supply and was about to be financially unmasked before the world. For FD, that would be worse than death.

MOO

Now, that I have seen the If you are reading this, I am no more..

Letter...I think he really did kill himself on purpose, what a gutless coward, he spent mere DAYS in jail for something HE DID DO..

He couldn't hack the trial to 'clear his name' -- what if bond was met again and he was out, again, then was found guilty after a long trial...what does he do then when he is handcuffed at the guilty verdict, Epstein himself in jail (and no I don't for two seconds believe Epstein alone killed himself)...but what was FD long game, there just was no long game..what a complete nincompoop.

So, you are so right, it all goes back to the financials ... he didn't have them..for him without the con and the money - life was worthless - those kids meant, NOTHING to him, and I guess this Anne didn't have Farber money rolling - so he was done...This case gets curiouser and curiouser by the day....and how didn't we know he had a new GF...sneaky Dulos, very sneaky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo