Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out

VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out
Just listening again....

An observation that has nothing to do with stepmom's information.

There is a dog barking like crazy in the background. I noticed it at around 4 mins in...but it likely started sooner.

Did they have HR search dogs there during this interview?

Just observing and speculating

Still catching but I noticed that the mention of the doctor's appointment is just more speculation mentioned in MSM. It doesn't actually state he had an appointment at all.
Yes, according to the article--- TS had responded to another's queries about Gannon that he was home due to a doctor appt. that Mon.

Of interest to me is that if Gannon didn't have an appt.; why did TS say that he did ?
Why mention that at all ?
To explain why he was home that day ?

And who lets their ill child walk outside to a friend's house of whom TS doesn't know about, or has never heard of ?
To spread Gannon's sickness around ?
Makes no sense at all.

Agree...I had to take a polygraph way back in the early eighties when money was missing from the main safe at the hotel where I worked. Well, I was asked to but felt I had to, and was very nervous but passed without a problem. Four of us took it, one failed, and she confessed. So I have a belief in them...and would definitely take one if a child was concerned. But would also want a lawyer...jmo.
Totally, appropriate legal representation is important as well.

Still catching but I noticed that the mention of the doctor's appointment is just more speculation mentioned in MSM. It doesn't actually state he had an appointment at all.
If the step mom was saying that there was a doctor's appointment, then there's actually a doctor or a physician's assistant that can back that up. If no one can back it up if there is no proof that he went, these are huge red flags.

Just listening again....

There is a dog barking like crazy in the background. I noticed it at around 4 mins in...but it likely started sooner.

Just listening again....

I noticed the dogs barking. She seemed to notice it too and became slightly uncomfortable from my reading of her gestures.
I thought they were local dogs but that they didn't like her for some reason.

Well I just have to chime in here for a minute.

She didn't face camera so couldn't read body language. Questions were pre-approved in my opinion. Soft ball. All about her. Minimal questions about Gannon.

My conclusion is she is represented by an attorney. Before anyone starts tossing tomatoes my way let me clarify my reasoning.

Her constant accusations about treatment from LE. Her feable attempt at explaining her constitutional rights were violated.

That's attorney talk. I've seen too many attorneys on TV and no I'm not speaking about Law & Order. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about real life attorneys speaking in court and giving pressers, etc. Not to mention my numerous attorney friends through the years and of course attorneys I've retained. I can totally see an attorney allowing her to speak out about her shameful treatment. :rolleyes:

She is representated. Period.

Of course this is my own opinion. MOO

If the step mom was saying that there was a doctor's appointment, then there's actually a doctor or a physician's assistant that can back that up. If no one can back it up if there is no proof that he went, these are huge red flags.
It's down to whether any non-family saw him after BurgerKing meal on Sunday or not. He did not attend school.
That will only provide a timeframe for his disappearance, voluntary or otherwise, potentially 12-18hr window.

Well I just have to chime in here for a minute.

She didn't face camera so couldn't read body language. Questions were pre-approved in my opinion. Soft ball. All about her. Minimal questions about Gannon.

My conclusion is she is represented by an attorney. Before anyone starts tossing tomatoes my way let me clarify my reasoning.

Her constant accusations about treatment from LE. Her feable attempt at explaining her constitutional rights were violated.

That's attorney talk. I've seen too many attorneys on TV and no I'm not speaking about Law & Order. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about real life attorneys speaking in court and giving pressers, etc. Not to mention my numerous attorney friends through the years and of course attorneys I've retained. I can totally see an attorney allowing her to speak out about her shameful treatment. :rolleyes:

She is representated. Period.

Of course this is my own opinion. MOO
She could have just googled it along with possible defensive reasons for probable tantrum when she met them...

She could have just googled it along with possible defensive reasons for probable tantrum when she met them...

Possible but not likely in my eyes. WAY TOO much talk about mistreatment from LE, guns drawn, daughter handcuffed, no water or restroom break, asking for attorney, etc .....

She's represented. Everyone here has a POV and I respect them all. We don't all agree on everything and I certainly understand if there is nobody who agrees with me on this. :)

MOO

I hadn't looked at her apart from a quick glance at public information.
I couldn't understand why people thought she was a suspect when so little information was available about her .
I'm still wondering whether it's possible he has been hidden by somebody, alive?
Or escaped?
After listening to the interview twice I'm even more convinced he may have absconded. May have.
It would be very hard for a child to live with that.
'he loved video games'. No doubt he did.
There's a great search team going out now and they have gridded the entire area, fingers crossed he is found alive and safe.
She was either trying to make a case for her defense, ill-treatment in custody etc, rights violations by LE, etc, or apportion blame upon all and sundry, the anonymous social media people who are allegedly doing her wrong while pouring vitriol on the child's parents at the most raw moments of their lives.
Oh God!

Until today, I hadn't looked at her apart from the public info as well.
I didn't need to read anything anywhere, her own words did her in for me.
I don't know if I think she actually hurt him or anything, but her utter lack of putting him and his well-being first, just left me dumbfounded.
I have two step-sons myself and I adore them to pieces. If either had gone missing at Gannon's age I'd be so up in LE's business wanting to know every move they were making to find him, I wouldn't have the time or the interest in going on flipping SM to read comments about my family and myself.
I don't think he ran away, but I don't know what to think about what really happened.
I hope and pray he's found safe but the brutally sad alternative seems to be more likely at this point.

jmo

I am seeing this missing little boy for the first time. After Kelsey Berreth, Paige Harrington and Heidi Barsoud I didn't think I could handle another missing person-- especially a child.

But I have to admit this has me captivated.

Why is a stepmom not facing the camera.
Why is her back to everyone?
Why is she more concerned about herself than the missing child?
As I said this is all new to me, watching that video, there's something seriously wrong with this woman.

She has had “over 20” death threats. I wouldn’t want to show my face either.

Plus it’s easier to hide the non-tears.

I find it very difficult to juggle social media rumor with fact. If there actually was a doctor's appointment, then that's a good thing to be able to verify at least he was safe and his whereabouts known sometime on Monday. However, what I'm seeing is that a MSM article referenced a rumor from social media, in regards to a possible doctor's appointment. If this doctor's appointment has actually been verified by LE, I'd sure like to see a link for that.

Yes, according to the article--- TS had responded to another's queries about Gannon that he was home due to a doctor appt. that Mon.

Of interest to me is that if Gannon didn't have an appt.; why did TS say that he did ?
Why mention that at all ?
To explain why he was home that day ?

And who lets their ill child walk outside to a friend's house of whom TS doesn't know about, or has never heard of ?
To spread Gannon's sickness around ?
Makes no sense at all.
Sorry, exactly where did step-mom say Gannon had a doctor's appointment?

She has had “over 20” death threats. I wouldn’t want to show my face either.

Plus it’s easier to hide the non-tears.
It is a delicate situation to be in.

Best bet is to say nothing at all (like not making demands on mainstream media) or say as little as possible.

And don't turn your back to the video camera ---that just makes you look bad.

I find it very difficult to juggle social media rumor with fact. If there actually was a doctor's appointment, then that's a good thing to be able to verify at least he was safe and his whereabouts known sometime on Monday. However, what I'm seeing is that a MSM article referenced a rumor from social media, in regards to a possible doctor's appointment. If this doctor's appointment has actually been verified by LE, I'd sure like to see a link for that.
Agreed.

Possible but not likely in my eyes. WAY TOO much talk about mistreatment from LE, guns drawn, daughter handcuffed, no water or restroom break, asking for attorney, etc .....

She's represented. Everyone here has a POV and I respect them all. We don't all agree on everything and I certainly understand if there is nobody who agrees with me on this. :)

MOO

There’s nothing wrong with knowing your Constitutional Rights and exercising them. Personally, I think it should be part of every school curriculum starting in 8th grade-

YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS should not and can not be ignored.

If I were innocent, I would be pissed at being treated like a criminal, my kid being handcuffed in public, and walked out of a store. I’d be furious. Truth be told, it was unacceptable IF the facts are as she relayed them. If what she said is true, anything incriminating she said is now INADMISSIBLE.

HOWEVER, none of that would be my immediate priority given this situation. I would have used the media opportunity to focus on finding my step son. Period.

I would hire an story pronto to ensure treatment like that is not repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong