Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SM is not smart. But she thinks she is. That will be her downfall.

I think she showed her true colors and have given us a glimpse of family dynamics. Can you imagine what she is like behind closed doors? That is what scares me.

Forgot to say...MOO.

Last edited:
That and the shades. :rolleyes:

Some people don't want their face to be shown as the eyes can reveal a lot.
She may have requested that her face isn't made public.
And some people are extremely private to the point of agoraphobia.
Not saying that's the case here.
Yes, we don't know why she preferred to hide her face. Maybe because of death threats as she said. Another person who did an interview with her face off camera was Lonzi B's mother. But in that case it turned out she was telling a pile of lies to the reporter.

I find it very difficult to juggle social media rumor with fact. If there actually was a doctor's appointment, then that's a good thing to be able to verify at least he was safe and his whereabouts known sometime on Monday. However, what I'm seeing is that a MSM article referenced a rumor from social media, in regards to a possible doctor's appointment. If this doctor's appointment has actually been verified by LE, I'd sure like to see a link for that.
Agreed.
Did anyone notice in the stepmom's news 11 interview she started using past tense and saying, "Gannon was" when talking about him?
Oh yes I did right off the bat.!
Not everyone is into statement analysis, but I am. So for me, I saw a past tense immediately!

There’s nothing wrong with knowing your Constitutional Rights and exercising them. Personally, I think it should be part of every school curriculum starting in 8th grade-

YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS should not and can not be ignored.

If I were innocent, I would be pissed at being treated like a criminal, my kid being handcuffed in public, and walked out of a store. I’d be furious. Truth be told, it was unacceptable IF the facts are as she relayed them. If what she said is true, anything incriminating she said is now INADMISSIBLE.

HOWEVER, none of that would be my immediate priority given this situation. I would have used the media opportunity to focus on finding my step son. Period.

I would hire an story pronto to ensure treatment like that is not repeated.

If any of this concoction is true. Throughout the whole interview stepmom is the victim. Gannon takes a sideline to stepmom. The community is after her, then the police and she even wants a big apology from her own husband. She may not be responsible for killing her stepson but her behavior is so bizarre.

If any of this concoction is true. Throughout the whole interview stepmom is the victim. Gannon takes a sideline to stepmom. The community is after her, then the police and she even wants a big apology from her own husband. She may not be responsible for killing her stepson but her behavior is so bizarre.
Agreed! At times I called the mother of Kelsey Bereth iron and steel. Awesome example of a true and heroic mother!

Y'all - please forgive me as I've not been able to follow along too closely here. Can you tell me if what was reported early on is still considered to be factual:

• They went hiking the day before but step-mom couldn't remember where, what time or for how long.
  • Gannon didn't go to school on Monday because he was sick.
  • On Monday afternoon, Gannon went to visit "a friend" down the street.
  • Step-m0m began to worry "hours" later when Gannon failed to return home.
Have any of these "facts" been discounted at this point?

I agree.
I'm sure she was thinking along the lines of "free" legal counsel (as in, a public defender). Since she had not been charged, she didn't qualify for a public defender. She could, at any time, have stopped the interview and hired her own attorney, rather than allowing the interview to continue. The woman has, I believe, a PhD. I don't think she was ignorant of her rights.

[Letecia ("Tecia") Stauch] completed her doctorate at Liberty University in 2019 in education."
Gannon Stauch Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

not sure I believe that

I felt like the apologies for her husband would be for having to endure such horrible things being said about his wife.

Oh I thought she said at the end of this she wants an apology from her husband to her. She implied earlier in the interview that she was kicked out of the house so I thought her own husband wasn't believing her...

Y'all - please forgive me as I've not been able to follow along too closely here. Can you tell me if what was reported early on is still considered to be factual:

They went hiking the day before but step-mom couldn't remember where, what time or for how long.
  • Gannon didn't go to school on Monday because he was sick.
  • On Monday afternoon, Gannon went to visit "a friend" down the street.
  • Step-m0m began to worry "hours" later when Gannon failed to return home.
Have any of these "facts" been discounted at this point?

FYI, In the MSM interview today, the step-mom told the reporter they went for a hike on Sunday at Garden of the Gods.

Thanks so much. Do you know what/where that is?
It is a beautiful jagged rock land scape--driving, some hiking, its a park in Colorado Springs. Normally this would be a terrible place to try to do someone in. Right now there's hardly anyone there. My guts tell me something started there and ended at home.
MOO

Oh I thought she said at the end of this she wants an apology from her husband to her. She implied earlier in the interview that she was kicked out of the house so I thought her own husband wasn't believing her...
I couldn’t tell if she said for or from and I listened a couple times. So I was just speculating on why I thought she may have said “for.”

I am going to play my "devil's advocate" in this case. Please feel free to ignore me, but I do this to hear other opinions and to check off/discuss what I'm saying. This is ALL what-if's, none of this is factual
Step mom's side:
RE: The interview: We don't know what that reporter said to her to get her to talk. He could have said something like "you're being portrayed as guilty, you can clear YOUR name. That is why the interview was mainly about her. Not a good outcome by far but what if she thought this was supposed to be about clearing her name and what she has been going through? Maybe she thought this was an opportunity to talk about what SHE is going through. Again, it wasn't good but still.

As for mom and step-mom, We don't know the history between those 2. They could have had many issues and things were said to her "off camera" that made her fight back and make the statements she made. AGAIN, not good timing nor the place.

RE: being sick, we don't know if he had a Dr apt or not. He did have fast food the day before, maybe he had bathroom issues and stayed home from that ( not that this has EVER happened to me) Gannon was a 1 lb. 6 oz baby, he could have health issues we're unaware of or just had a bad stomach and it got better later in the day and that's why he was able to go to a friends house.

RE: The search. I feel better that they are asking for volunteers to search the neighborhood VS, the hiking area.

She did explain why she lost her teachers license/ military, moving etc. That made sense to me ( I think)

what if the last part of her interview where she was crying asking for Gannon to come home safe etc was the same reporter asked her to make a plea for his safe return etc.

This is all IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members