Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

Lucas's case is mentioned in lots of other current cases. I had to come check it out. From the organized searches to flier distribution. Whoever helped on this case should know it was noticed by many others.

Welcome!!! Yes, the people who worked on this case were/are amazing!

Happy Thanksgiving Lucas. You are really on my mind today little buddy. My heart is screaming that you should be nibbling turkey and all the fixings with your mommy and family today. I hope the angels cooked you and all your little friends a delicious dinner. We love you Lucas!

Lucas's case is mentioned in lots of other current cases. I had to come check it out. From the organized searches to flier distribution. Whoever helped on this case should know it was noticed by many others.
They were an absolutely amazing, dedicated, caring community- many who posted on here, such as @perfectingpink, after going out day after day searching for Lucas. These people pulled together- many who had never met before Lucas, and were determined to find him.

I can't say enough of how much I love and respect them all. What an example of how a community can make such a difference in a sometimes cruel world. It was such a pleasure to post with the locals on here as well as the many other amazing, loving, and caring posters in these threads for Lucas. Such a special group that I am forever grateful to have gone through this devastating outcome for Lucas and his loved ones. Even Lucas' family members, one in particular, our special VI @FindLucasAllen, made this so personal to many of us.

Lucas will always be well loved by all of us on here and never forgotten.

By the way, I love your avatar!

Happy Birthday in heaven, sweet Lucas. Thinking of you always.
t45106.gif

t1336.gif

Last edited:
I don’t even know what to say. Lucas is the reason I’m a member of WS. After lurking for years. Literally years, I signed up and joined.

I believe this group of members is a prime example of love, respect and determination. These courageous dedicated members and searchers became and remain my mentors. I will ❤️ you all forevermore. A special shoutout to pink, eso, haylouise and flute. You make a difference. Still and always. I’ll never forget you Lucas. Your image is tattooed upon my ❤️.

I don’t even know what to say. Lucas is the reason I’m a member of WS. After lurking for years. Literally years, I signed up and joined.

I believe this group of members is a prime example of love, respect and determination. These courageous dedicated members and searchers became and remain my mentors. I will ❤️ you all forevermore. A special shoutout to pink, eso, haylouise and flute. You make a difference. Still and always. I’ll never forget you Lucas. Your image is tattooed upon my ❤️.

You are so sweet!

Mr. Pink's father was put in hospice care last week and their (hospice's) minister, Tom Scott, is the one who did Lucas' memorial and so I have thought about Lucas a lot this week and was happy to see his name pop up. We actually knew Tom before from our church where he was the evangelical minister at the time and when I saw him that day, I was thrilled he was the one entrusted. I was thrilled again when I found out he was going to be the one to help Mr. Pink through this crisis. Such a small world.

You are so sweet!

Mr. Pink's father was put in hospice care last week and their (hospice's) minister, Tom Scott, is the one who did Lucas' memorial and so I have thought about Lucas a lot this week and was happy to see his name pop up. We actually knew Tom before from our church where he was the evangelical minister at the time and when I saw him that day, I was thrilled he was the one entrusted. I was thrilled again when I found out he was going to be the one to help Mr. Pink through this crisis. Such a small world.
I believe coincidences are God’s way of winking at us. Mr. Pink and his father are in my thoughts. Mr. Pink was instrumental in his support of you and others during this search. I remain impressed. Virtually hugging you both.

It's so heartwarming to come back to WS after all this time and see the sweet messages everyone has left for Luke <3

We've made it through another year. It was rough in many spots and often times still is, but I wanted to officially introduce Lucas's baby brother to all of my wonderful friends here.

Meet Elias, everyone! My husband and I brought this little bug home from the hospital in May and he officially became our son in November. He's biologically Lucas's baby brother... he has the cheeks and everything <3

Thank you all again for being so amazing. So much love to all of you!

Attachments

• 20200118_124049.jpg
    20200118_124049.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 145
It's so heartwarming to come back to WS after all this time and see the sweet messages everyone has left for Luke <3

We've made it through another year. It was rough in many spots and often times still is, but I wanted to officially introduce Lucas's baby brother to all of my wonderful friends here.

Meet Elias, everyone! My husband and I brought this little bug home from the hospital in May and he officially became our son in November. He's biologically Lucas's baby brother... he has the cheeks and everything <3

God bless you

Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing him with us. What a handsome little cutie!
t45122.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back